PDA

View Full Version : John Terry sacked

South-east boy
5th February 2010, 17:37
Just heard the news on the radio just now that he's been sacked as England captain. What do you think about it?

GaryFifer
5th February 2010, 17:45
Is England captain overrated? I think Gazza was more in focus in his time. Will the kids be copying Terry? Anyways, since I am Scottish I will be watching every team that plays you and hope they beat ya :P

:) Terry has been lined up to star in a new ITV drama. It's called Other Footballers' Wives.
Wayne Bridge bought Vanessa Perroncel a chocolate willy... but she says she prefers Terry's chocolate.

triple5
5th February 2010, 17:50
Good call, but not sure about rio as captain.

KeithD
5th February 2010, 18:57
With Rio banned or injured, that means Gerrard will be captain .... and no better role model than a scouser :xxgrinning--00xx3: We know how to treat women (usually someone elses but hey!!!)

Dedworth
5th February 2010, 19:47
A shortsighted decision by Capello that will damage our chances of reaching the final. Terry is the only player who is a born winner, motivator and leader.

Who else can he choose ? They've all got dirty laundry and negative tendencies

Ferdinand - not a leader of men, he struggles to string more than two words together. A sicknote becoming a defending liability.Abuses substances then dodges the dope test.

Shrek is a brawler who's idea of motivation like Gerrard is to get red in the face, running about like a manic one man team before getting injured or booked/sent off. Stevie Mee (and wife) are bar room brawlers with dodgy criminal connections.

Cashley and Lampard - just not captain material. Barry - who has he ever lead ? Villa to what :)

Maybe he will recall Phil Neville :yikes:

aromulus
5th February 2010, 19:52
We know how to treat women (usually someone elses but hey!!!)

We also know how he behaves in bars.....:omg:

adam&chryss
5th February 2010, 20:20
I`m glad he`s not captain now as he behaved discracefully, regardless of wether others have aswell.
All footballers have got up to no good at some time or other but his arrogant attitude and the abortion stuff is a disgrace.
Trying to get rid of the fruits of his dirty little affair.
Rio isn`t the answer though and will he be fit for then anyway?

KeithD
5th February 2010, 20:21
A shortsighted decision by Capello that will damage our chances of reaching the final.
:Erm: The correct one. This country has enough spineless people in it and it's about time we had someone who put social values first... pity it had to be done from someone not of British origin!

As for Terry, he knew the risks when he dipped his wick :action-smiley-081:, he's not stupid..... :crazy:

aromulus
5th February 2010, 20:33
John Terry......:transam-front-ramai:omg:

I agree, he should not have "played" away and totally humiliated his wife in the process.:doh

But, folks, it takes two to tango.:Erm:

The berd in question:animal-smiley-034:, according to the media, is no stranger to "teaming" up with footballers....:do_it:
I am not making excuses for him, as I don't approve of what happened, but I reckon that she did plan everything......:doh
Whereas Wayne Bridge got the tart pregnant and accepted it, Terry didn't, and wasn't going to either...

Funny tho.... Max Clifford is involved....:rolleyes:
Just to make sure she gets the best deals possible from the media, I suppose ....:omg:

South-east boy
5th February 2010, 22:46
I agree that Rio doesn't seem the best choice. From the news before it broke, it seemed like he'd be staying. Ashley Cole couldn't be considered either, as if you remember a couple of years back, he got some girl pregnant while married to Cheryl and then tried to pay for her to get an abortion! Just a shame that money seems to go these players heads and in these currents climates, higher gate prices and especially with football clubs struggling to stay afloat, they are still lording it up earning more money than ever and behaving just as worse like no-one can touch them.

triple5
5th February 2010, 23:24
:Erm: The correct one. This country has enough spineless people in it and it's about time we had someone who put social values first... pity it had to be done from someone not of British origin!

As for Terry, he knew the risks when he dipped his wick :action-smiley-081:, he's not stupid..... :crazy:

Spot on there and fairplay to capello, but how does he fit the two of them in the dressing room now :Erm: if ashley cole were to get injured there's a good chance terry and bridge will be playing together.

Although I agree with Capellos decision it is really sad. Would love to see Gerrard as captain but Terry is the natural man for the job.

KeithD
6th February 2010, 09:54
I see Terry is still at it though, no apology, no remorse, just male testosterone. If he'd had stepped down and apologise he wouldn't look like a sacked and belittled idiot now. And if he had stepped down, I reckon he'd have been given the captaincy back by the WC.

Why is he still here when he should be in Dubai trying to sort it out with his wife & kid? :Erm:

Now we have reports that in order to stop the ex selling her story he's given her £800,000 :doh .... she was only going to get a max of £500,000 off the papers so he bought her!! :crazy:

joebloggs
6th February 2010, 10:32
Now we have reports that in order to stop the ex selling her story he's given her £800,000 :doh .... she was only going to get a max of £500,000 off the papers so he bought her!! :crazy:

money does the talking :D

£800,000 makes you wonder what more is to be revealed for him to pay that to buy her silence :Erm:

and he wants to get his captaincy back , some people :furious3:

KeithD
6th February 2010, 12:58
She's got funny shaped hips!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/02/article-1248115-08157AA4000005DC-922_468x642.jpg

KeithD
6th February 2010, 12:58
:icon_lol:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/article310605.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/band.jpg