PDA

View Full Version : smart load

sheldon1
10th February 2010, 16:50
I dont know if some of you, share this experience. My wife is forever running out of load on her smart sim. She never tells me the reason why, but she is most likely sending loads to her family. I recently came across a website pasaload.biz this allows you to transfer via your paypal account different variations of loads direct to a smart number in the philippines. Its very realiable and quick,and secure as it uses paypal. Members should check this out to see if it would be usefull. I have not encountered any problems.

aromulus
10th February 2010, 18:10
I dont know if some of you, share this experience. My wife is forever running out of load on her smart sim. She never tells me the reason why, but she is most likely sending loads to her family. I recently came across a website pasaload.biz this allows you to transfer via your paypal account different variations of loads direct to a smart number in the philippines. Its very realiable and quick,and secure as it uses paypal. Members should check this out to see if it would be usefull. I have not encountered any problems.

The fact is that Smart, Globe, and others in Phil, have the bad habit of sending unsolicited text and the cheek to charge for them....:doh

The larger the load, the more often the texts are received and charged for...:NoNo:

To avoid this robbing behaviour, to a certain extent, keep the re-loads down to 100/50 or 30 PHP.

When I was there the first time I used to get all sorts of welcoming texts, and while checking my online T-mobile account, I noticed several charges for the received texts.