PDA

View Full Version : ;)

Ross
11th February 2010, 09:04
to all people on this forum i know we have diffrent culture etc..balh..blahh lol :action-smiley-081::omg::yikes::Hellooo::D but im so curious specially the wives here....:D:D:D:omg: how do you all manage if you are angry to your husband..to the point that you really want to blow him up and wish he disppear in your sight because your so angry lol...:D regardsless of the love we have which i know if we are on the state of being angry we can just use words that are too hard but do not really mean it lol:D:D:action-smiley-081::D:Rasp:

aromulus
11th February 2010, 09:47
to all people on this forum i know we have diffrent culture etc..balh..blahh lol :action-smiley-081::omg::yikes::Hellooo::D but im so curious specially the wives here....:D:D:D:omg: how do you all manage if you are angry to your husband..to the point that you really want to blow him up and wish he disppear in your sight because your so angry lol...:D regardsless of the love we have which i know if we are on the state of being angry we can just use words that are too hard but do not really mean it lol:D:D:action-smiley-081::D:Rasp:

It is a two way street..........:cwm24:

Ross
11th February 2010, 10:11
It is a two way street..........:cwm24:

:omg::D:erotic4::rolleyes:

KeithD
11th February 2010, 10:22
I await my wifey's response with excitement :xxgrinning--00xx3:

triple5
11th February 2010, 10:49
you really want to blow him up

There's no place for terrorism in marriage :ARsurrender:

English Rose
11th February 2010, 19:30
Go somewhere I can be on my own until I've calmed down.

kimmi
11th February 2010, 20:51
Go somewhere I can be on my own until I've calmed down.

I do the same thing, sometimes I take our dog for a walk and then when I come back we talk and sorted out what happened and think of ways to avoid it happening again in the future..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pumpkins
12th February 2010, 02:20
when am really angry,i just explode.

i love my husband so much even we have words sometimes which every couples do..so whatever disagreements we have, we just talk about it and sort it out and move on...:):):)

Arthur Little
12th February 2010, 20:32
when am really angry,i just explode.

Probably BEST that way ... better "blowing one's top" :furious3: than sulking and festering away inside. :cwm23: Does less harm in the long run!

Ross
13th February 2010, 01:00
but at times you dont understand that your other half makes you feel worst...

you down your kneee but it seems in his sight you wre too bad and useless ;-(

bornatbirth
13th February 2010, 01:09
you really want to blow him up and wish he disppear in your sight because your so angry

if you really want him to disappear and explode try putting some laxative in his food :D

Ross
13th February 2010, 12:54
if you really want him to disappear and explode try putting some laxative in his food :D

i you were my husband im sure ill do that lol:omg::D:cwm24::Rasp:

bornatbirth
13th February 2010, 13:01

no need because i already have to endure dried fish and bagoong :ARsurrender:

Arthur Little
13th February 2010, 13:02

A bit drastic! :cwm24: Oh ... come on, Ross ... it isn't as bad as THAT :NoNo: ... surely! :D

Ross
13th February 2010, 22:30
A bit drastic! :cwm24: Oh ... come on, Ross ... it isn't as bad as THAT :NoNo: ... surely! :D

oh not bad am sure am just in recollection on my slef :D:yikes::action-smiley-081::Rasp::icon_lol::erotic4: hahahaha i know at times life is like w wheel up and down..:cwm24::Rasp::omg::D

aromulus
14th February 2010, 08:31
no need because i already have to endure dried fish and bagoong :ARsurrender:

Small sacrifice indeed for the privilege of having a filipina asawa.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
14th February 2010, 12:47
If I'm in bad mood, hubby hiding in his radio room at the garden. CQ CQ DX alpha tango delta.
If he's in bad mood, I just let him leave quiet for 15 minutes. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Don't blow him up! Discover the way how to make him hide somewhere else if you're in bad mood.

but at times you dont understand that your other half makes you feel worst...

you down your kneee but it seems in his sight you wre too bad and useless ;-(

Be submissive is great as long as he treats you great.
Don't let your knee down if doesn't deserve it. Stand up never be ashamed and scared to answer him back if you think you're doing right!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
But surely blew him up if children crying and husband will shout at me and will say patahanin mo nga mga anak mo! waaahhh

keithAngel
14th February 2010, 13:20
Don't let your knee down if doesn't deserve it. Stand up never be ashamed and scared to answer him back if you think you're doing right!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
But surely blew him up if children crying and husband will shout at me and will say patahanin mo nga mga anak mo! waaahhh

Good tip here guys if you want submission from the missus Do what she says:icon_lol:

aromulus
14th February 2010, 13:32
If I'm in bad mood, hubby hiding in his radio room at the garden. CQ CQ DX alpha tango delta.

Ten / four, rubber duck...:icon_lol:

Ross
14th February 2010, 23:35
If he's in bad mood, I just let him leave quiet for 15 minutes. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Don't blow him up! Discover the way how to make him hide somewhere else if you're in bad mood.

why do like that when you could do the men does..:erotic4::D i said down my knee but does not mean i am doing it coz i let him down his knee and spank his butt.;):action-smiley-081::Rasp::D:):yikes:

pennybarry
16th February 2010, 10:33
why do like that when you could do the men does..:erotic4::D i said down my knee but does not mean i am doing it coz i let him down his knee and spank his butt.;):action-smiley-081::Rasp::D:):yikes:

Wow!!!!! Butt kicker!:omg::icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
16th February 2010, 12:02
My Anger Management

1. Breath in breath out
2. Practice my yoga hmmmmmm hmmmm am be be we
3. Go out shopping ..food ..expensive clothes ..bags...shoes etc etc

..this stops my hubby from arguing on me he knows that when he upsets me i'll be out shopping and consume all our hard earn money for one day....lol

September
16th February 2010, 12:34
oh not bad am sure

We dont know that, unless other people say so....we think we are...