PDA

View Full Version : _*-{our luv story}-*_

mhaedonald
11th February 2010, 13:56
:)

yam
11th February 2010, 14:41
I'm so happy for both of you:) It's such a nice love story:) goodluck...:)

mhaedonald
11th February 2010, 16:02
Ow! i forgot to say that im the one who propose to him :doh:WED1MarryMeHL1: hahaha...actually i was drunk by that time and im feeling so bad why he is not proposing so i ask him to propose to me..haha then the next day he bought me a ring...:) but still feel bad coz i want him to be the one to propose to me:WED1MarryMe02HL1:he just told me he will surprise me one day for his proposal haha...:laugher::laugher:so funny coz we planning to get married this april in singapore but im still waiting for his proposal..WILL I SAY YES OR NO??:)

jam07
11th February 2010, 16:37
say YES! :cwm38: lovely story! :xxgrinning--00xx3: all the best!
stay inlove :cwm38: :BouncyHappy: :cwm38:

:) :cwm38:

South-east boy
11th February 2010, 17:08
That was a lovely story! It must have taken quite a while to write! :icon_lol: Are you planning on getting a visa so you daughter can join you? Have you decided on who will be your bridesmaids yet?!

mhaedonald
11th February 2010, 17:16
That was a lovely story! It must have taken quite a while to write! :icon_lol: Are you planning on getting a visa so you daughter can join you? Have you decided on who will be your bridesmaids yet?!
Thanks!actually im at home only and my husband is at work, while he is in meeting he cant reply in messenger to me so i decided to put this here..actually i didnt know what to say..i mean our relationship has lots of drama :bigcry:but i dont know how to put it so i just make it a summary:laugher:About my daughter,yes im planning to get her a visa but we have to get married first in singapore....even im still waiting for his proposal :laugher::laugher:actually he is asking me that when he propose to me about the wedding,that i should say yes..But i answer LET"S SEE IF I WILL ANSWER YES...:laugher::laugher:he said he scared to ask maybe i will say NO...but we already plan our wedding haha.Anyway im still waiting for his proposal coz seems i force him before when i was drunk

Arthur Little
11th February 2010, 20:29
I can see it's not been easy for you, Mhae :NoNo: ... but :luv13: will always find a way ... and I'm really glad you've found true happiness with such a warm-hearted, caring partner in life. Hopefully too, your little girl will soon be able to join the two of you in Aberdeen. Meanwhile all the very best to you and Donald. :Kilt:

kimmi
11th February 2010, 20:46
that was such a nice love story Mae, best wishes on ur wedding!:)

Doc Alan
11th February 2010, 20:54
Hi everyone! My asawa is at work,im a bit bored so i decided to share to all of you guys "DONALD & MHAE LOVE STORY" ...

[SIZE=3]Maraming salamat for your story, it certainly wasn't boring to read :) Ang galing mo - you're talented in how you tell your love story ...congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mhaedonald
12th February 2010, 07:48
Hi thanks every one for reading..I have show it to my husband and he hug me so tight and told me how much he love me:BouncyHappy:SARAP!!!:BouncyHappy:Thanks for those who appreciate it...:):)YES i will be so complete in my life once i bring my daughter here...