PDA

View Full Version : Visa Application returned to courier

aidaaida
12th February 2010, 13:52
Just checked my wifes Spouse Visa Application online and the status has changed today to 'Processed application returned to courier'. We both now have a very anxious weekend waiting for the hopefully approved Visa to arrive. We are both beginning to panic now but I just hope that all is ok.

joebloggs
12th February 2010, 14:16
i'm sure its good news :rolleyes:
if there was a problem they might have called your wife for an interview :cwm24:

aidaaida
12th February 2010, 14:26
if there was a problem they might have called your wife for an interview :cwm24:

Thanks for the reassuring words, We'll just keep our fingers crossed all weekend and pray for good news.

liane
12th February 2010, 14:43
After going through a lot, I am sure it's good news and you can be with your wife soon :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

September
12th February 2010, 14:56

:xxgrinning--00xx3:, right

Arthur Little
12th February 2010, 16:01
Just checked my wifes Spouse Visa Application online and the status has changed today to 'Processed application returned to courier'. We both now have a very anxious weekend waiting for the hopefully approved Visa to arrive. We are both beginning to panic now but I just hope that all is ok.

Anxiety at a time like THIS, is perfectly natural ... but panic not;:NoNo: like the others, I'M 99.9 percent confident of a successful outcome!