PDA

View Full Version : So Happy!

aidaaida
13th February 2010, 12:38
We are so, so happy :Yippeee:
A courier has just returned her application today and after 6 years of being together, some 24 visits, a fantastic wedding and 45 days of anxious waiting after submitting her application she has finally received her spouse visa. This must be the happiest Valentines day ever.
All we need to do now is for her to attend CFO Seminar and for me to book the tickets so as I can go to Manila and bring my Honey Ko back with me.
She has only 7 months left on her current passport so will just enquire with British Immigration as to whether she should renew her passport before leaving for UK or whether she can renew it once in England at Philippine Embassy.
I am so grateful for this forum without which I think we would have struggled to obtain her visa.
Thank you all so much:)

bornatbirth
13th February 2010, 12:41
that's really good new's :xxgrinning--00xx3:

but what took you so long :Erm:

Arthur Little
13th February 2010, 13:41
A courier has just returned her application today and after 6 years of being together, some 24 visits, a fantastic wedding and 45 days of anxious waiting after submitting her application she has finally received her spouse visa. This must be the happiest Valentines day ever.
All we need to do now is for her to attend CFO Seminar and for me to book the tickets so as I can go to Manila and bring my Honey Ko back with me.
She has only 7 months left on her current passport so will just enquire with British Immigration as to whether she should renew her passport before leaving for UK or whether she can renew it once in England at Philippine Embassy.
I am so grateful for this forum without which I think we would have struggled to obtain her visa.

:BouncyHappy: Fantastic news ... Congratulations to the two of you, and well done!

GaryFifer
13th February 2010, 13:46
:BouncyHappy: Fantastic news ... Congratulations to the two of you, and well done!

Its nice to have it near valentines day too.

liane
13th February 2010, 14:29
Congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Indeed the happiest Valentines for you both :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

jbt
13th February 2010, 19:46
Congratulations!!!:BouncyHappy::cwm12:

kimmi
13th February 2010, 19:48
well done to u and to ur honey!:)

maria_and_matt
13th February 2010, 19:49
congrats to the both of you :)

laurel
13th February 2010, 20:14
many many congratulations

CyRob
14th February 2010, 16:44
congratulations guys.....

dave63
14th February 2010, 16:48
Many many congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:Do you know when your wife will be flying with you? My wife is due to fly out on March 6 with Qatar via Doha and finally here with me on Sunday 7 at Manchester airport. Hope you are as excited as we are:D

aidaaida
15th February 2010, 10:43
Many many congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:Do you know when your wife will be flying with you? My wife is due to fly out on March 6 with Qatar via Doha and finally here with me on Sunday 7 at Manchester airport. Hope you are as excited as we are:D

Thanks Dave. Not quite sure yet as she needs to attend seminar and renew her passport and then I will travel out to Manila for a few days so as we can travel back together, probably with Emirates to Gatwick. Hopefully middle of March.

Arthur Little
15th February 2010, 12:32
My wife is due to fly out on March 6 with Qatar via Doha and finally here with me on Sunday 7 at Manchester airport. Hope you are as excited as we are:D

What a coincidence, Dave! :rolleyes: MY wife arrived at Manchester Airport on Sunday March 8 ... LAST year ... albeit via Singapore Airlines.

Florge
15th February 2010, 16:47
congratulations!

I suggest you let her renew her passport in Pinas if she can as she needs to go to London for renewal of her passport here in UK... that's a 4 week wait for the renewal as the passport application will be sent to the Phils and back again.

But if you are going to Pinas very soon, then renew her passport in London.. as the fastest passport renewal in Pinas is 2 weeks.

well done!

yorkie
16th February 2010, 07:02
Congratulations!

i remember when my wife attended her seminar, I asked her (jokingly) if they warned her about how immoral foreign countries are, and she replied 'yes'.

sars_notd_virus
16th February 2010, 09:10
Congratulations!!
I got my e-passport in 7 working days..to avoid the queue get an online appointment at DFA website and in my case (45mins) done with biometrics and have my passport deliver via courier