PDA

View Full Version : required documents

ras66uk
15th February 2010, 10:53
can neone give me some specific info iin regards to my babys passport.
when applying for her uk passport, (FATHER BRITISH) (MOTHER FILIPINO)
MY PARTNER IS HERE WIT ME IN PHILLIPINES AND HAS BEEN FOR LAST 14 MNTHS(WAS PRESENT AT BIRTH OF OUR BABY)
it says we need proof of paternity, well what specific documents do we need as proof as DNA TESTINNG is very expensive from st.lukes and me an my partner are not made of money!:cwm23:
does ne1 know what documents wll be sufficient? regards:BouncyHappy:
im not payin out 40,000 pesos when its blatently obvious the child comes from the both of us!:cwm3:

rusty
15th February 2010, 11:16
When we applied for a passport for our son we did not need DNA testing.

I assume you are named as the father on her birth certificate?

A quick search of the forum would show that this question has been asked before http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=20062

joebloggs
15th February 2010, 11:59
are you both married ? and as rusty said i presume that the father is named on the birth cert ?

you shouldn't need to do a DNA test, you might only need a DNA test if your not married or the embassy have some doubts about your childs app.

ras66uk
15th February 2010, 12:41
thnx ppl, for your guidance, im on b.c as father, but i was understanding that we shud bring other docs. such as scans, other evidence?
blessed

joebloggs
15th February 2010, 14:06
are you married ? if so before or after the birth of your baby ?

ras66uk
15th February 2010, 16:33
we were married after the birth of ourbaby

ras66uk
15th February 2010, 17:22
:yikes:

rusty
15th February 2010, 17:53
are you married ? if so before or after the birth of your baby ?

we were married after the birth of ourbaby

This should not be an issue.

We were also married after the birth of our son and had no problem getting a passport for him.

joebloggs
16th February 2010, 07:12
This should not be an issue.

We were also married after the birth of our son and had no problem getting a passport for him.

:rolleyes: whether your married or not is an issue, if you're not married that increases the chances of the embassy asking you for a DNA test to be done :doh

if your married i doubt they will ask for a DNA test to be done :D

stretch33
18th February 2010, 23:05
Hi Just completed ours for the kids two weeks ago. Things you will be asked for.
If you child was born before July2006 Domicile Questionaire
Photographs of you all as a family
Pre and post natal docs, we got medical certs from the hospital where the kids were born, also ultrasound scans, inoculation records from family doc.
Mothers and Fathers paternity doc Not req if child born after July 2006 as long as you are married.
Correctly filled out application forms for each child
About 13,500 peso per child to be paid.
NSO birth certificate + fotocopy
NSO Marriage certificate
Your UK Passport from when the child was conceived
Your wifes passport

Ross
18th February 2010, 23:39
oh that worry me what if in some reason we got no family picture as my husband always taking the pic of our kids, do embassy will consider that saying my husband make a letter of explanation he always take the photo didnt realize this ealier..we got few pic of our kids alone though..but didnt have family pic of us togthere any advice... pls :ARsurrender: