PDA

View Full Version : Saying Hi!

ladymai
16th February 2010, 14:25
I'm, just searching some site here on the net and cross to my eyes with this forum... It is good to read some information and lots of the member here do a big deal in their life. I am still single with my age, no kids and never been married. I still don't know if i can find some one to love for the rest of my life. Lots of my friend says try to the net who knows there are some good man wants to offer their love and i said maybe I can try this time... a busy woman still :cwm24: but I keep trying to give time to my self or someone be patient on me :Erm: Well, I love to share things make laugh and smile to people but only hope for this time I can make you all smile when you know me well. A blessed night here from Philippines :Hellooo:

Arthur Little
16th February 2010, 14:29
I'm, just searching some site here on the net and cross to my eyes with this forum... It is good to read some information and lots of the member here do a big deal in their life. I am still single with my age, no kids and never been married. I still don't know if i can find some one to love for the rest of my life. Lots of my friend says try to the net who knows there are some good man wants to offer their love and i said maybe I can try this time... a busy woman still :cwm24: but I keep trying to give time to my self or someone be patient on me :Erm: Well, I love to share things make laugh and smile to people but only hope for this time I can make you all smile when you know me well. A blessed night here from Philippines :Hellooo:

Good [early] afternoon from the UK ... and :welcomex: to our fellowship!

liane
16th February 2010, 14:30
Hi there, Ladymai. I wish you could find someone for you:)
Welcome to the forum

ladymai
16th February 2010, 14:37

Oh Hi! There, thanks for the first welcome me here :BouncyHappy:

ladymai
16th February 2010, 14:38
Hi there, Ladymai. I wish you could find someone for you:)
Welcome to the forum

Hello! liane, thank for the wish, yes I wish too but I think still need a wait for the time still so we will see what life goes for me. Thanks for the welcome too :Hellooo:

jam07
16th February 2010, 14:47

Hi Ladymai :) welcome here :Hellooo: there are nice men here who is also looking for that special someone... who knows, the one for you might be here :cwm38:

seany1974
16th February 2010, 15:15
Hi Ladymai :) welcome here :Hellooo: there are nice men here who is also looking for that special someone... who knows, the one for you might be here :cwm38:

Yes, I am one of them :BouncyHappy: Tell me more about youself. In private if you prefer. :cwm12:

Sim11UK
16th February 2010, 18:12
Hi ladymai :Hellooo:
I think I know who you are? :Hellooo:
& you had a Birthday today? :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

If I am right, she is a very attractive woman & looks much younger, than her age... She deserves someone really nice, I hope somebody comes along. :)

South-east boy
17th February 2010, 02:16
Hi there! :) I hope that you enjoy your time here and wish you all the luck in finding someone!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ladymai
17th February 2010, 15:25

Hello! jam07, thanks for welcoming me here ... have a great night there... :)

ladymai
17th February 2010, 15:29
Hi there! :) I hope that you enjoy your time here and wish you all the luck in finding someone!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi! South-east boy, thanks for the welcome... yes, i wish i can have a good time and happy to keep reading some of the thread here now... not much time to stay here coz it is night again.. :cwm24:

ladymai
17th February 2010, 15:32
Hi ladymai :Hellooo:
I think I know who you are? :Hellooo:
& you had a Birthday today? :xxgrinning--00xx3: :)

If I am right, she is a very attractive woman & looks much younger, than her age... She deserves someone really nice, I hope somebody comes along. :)

Hello! Sim.... thanks for the complement. :xxparty-smiley-004:

ladymai
17th February 2010, 15:36
Yes, I am one of them :BouncyHappy: Tell me more about youself. In private if you prefer. :cwm12:

Hi! seany1974, nice meeting you here ...:Erm:

Kju&2
17th February 2010, 17:16
Hi Ladymai. Welcome :Hellooo: You're the same age as Tim (Southeast boy) - I think he's also looking for luuurv :cwm12::)

Sim11UK
18th February 2010, 08:34
Hello! Sim.... thanks for the complement. :xxparty-smiley-004:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hehe! I was right :D Good luck!

Come on fella's....she's lovely :)

aryM
18th February 2010, 09:38

Hello there Ladymai....!:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum and wish you luck on your search....! I did not except I could find a partner on line but God is really good...! Keep praying my friend:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
18th February 2010, 10:50
Welcome to the forum! Hope you find your right man soon. Goodluck!

lizaphil
20th February 2010, 20:46

welcome :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Peanutz
20th February 2010, 21:02
:Hellooo:
Welcome aboard!

ladymai
18th March 2010, 14:04
Hi Ladymai. Welcome :Hellooo: You're the same age as Tim (Southeast boy) - I think he's also looking for luuurv :cwm12::)

Thank you for the welcome here... :)

sars_notd_virus
18th March 2010, 14:09
Hi and welcome to the forum:)

ladymai
18th March 2010, 14:18
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hehe! I was right :D Good luck!

Come on fella's....she's lovely :)

Hello! Simon, just want to say thank you for your kindness and i did used your wifey's computer in few minutes now...:hugx: Im hoping soon you will be together coz you know that she missed you much always here.. Well, hope to meet you again here in Cagayan de Oro.. good luck!

Sim11UK
18th March 2010, 14:23
Hello! Simon, just want to say thank you for your kindness and i did used your wifey's computer in few minutes now...:hugx: Im hoping soon you will be together coz you know that she missed you much always here.. Well, hope to meet you again here in Cagayan de Oro.. good luck!

Thanks ladymai I miss her too, no problem, you using the computer. :)

When I get back there, I'll make you a cup of tea again. :D :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ladymai
18th March 2010, 14:27
Hello there Ladymai....!:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum and wish you luck on your search....! I did not except I could find a partner on line but God is really good...! Keep praying my friend:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi! aryM,thank you for the welcome here... just get back on for now because i did forgot my password before :doh and it hard me to think and signing in too .. glad for the help of my friend :hugx:

Wow, it is nice to hear the wish yes, I hope i can find or somebody find me either here on the net or wherever as long as he is true for his love.. still keep praying things be ok through my life and waiting for the time too :cwm38:

ladymai
18th March 2010, 14:30
Say thank you to all here who welcome me .. I do need to go now because it is getting late here again ... Good luck too all!

Sophie
18th March 2010, 23:06
Welcome here ladymai :Hellooo:
And all the best on your quest for love, i'm sure you will find the right one for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ladymai
19th March 2010, 14:43
Hi! Sophie, thank you for the messages here... :)