PDA

View Full Version : anybody here from ipswich?

DavidArt
17th February 2010, 12:24
hello guys? musta sa lahat ng filipino dito sa site na ito ,i hope anybody from ipswich here! im filipina married to a british man in here last year,sana may makausap man lang na taga same town with mine,hehehehehe,di me kc nakakalabas ng bahay kc walang maksama eh, and busy sa work but if somebody in the same area maybe we can chat and meet as well, i heard na meron daw filipino community dito, di ko rin alam, kung meron may alam paki pasa ng details. thanka and god bless to all!
bheng

Arthur Little
17th February 2010, 15:58
hello guys? musta sa lahat ng filipino dito sa site na ito ,i hope anybody from ipswich here! im filipina married to a british man in here last year,sana may makausap man lang na taga same town with mine,hehehehehe,di me kc nakakalabas ng bahay kc walang maksama eh, and busy sa work but if somebody in the same area maybe we can chat and meet as well, i heard na meron daw filipino community dito, di ko rin alam, kung meron may alam paki pasa ng details. thanka and god bless to all!
bheng

"Art THOU from Ipswich then, David?" :D

aromulus
17th February 2010, 16:04
"Art THOU from Ipswich then, David?" :D

im filipina married to a british man

That should be enough of a clue......:D

September
17th February 2010, 17:10
Bheng,
Your 61 really? anyhow yes, there are loads of filipinas there in Ipswich, I am contacting there now for you, you can meet them on Sunday...

Arthur Little
18th February 2010, 00:37
im filipina married to a british man

That should be enough of a clue......:D

I know, I know ... and lots of filipina post under their husbands'/partners' names; I'm aware of that fact, too :rolleyes: ... just couldn't pass up the opportunity of "a little" frivolity, that's all!

Arthur Little
18th February 2010, 00:48
Your 61 really?

:NoNo: ... HE'S 61 and SHE'S ... :Erm: ... ??

DavidArt
19th February 2010, 22:16
im 36 and david is 61! thanks sa lahat ng reply, kaso may work me ng weekends eh, di bale may nakilala na me na mga filipino malapit lang sa likod ng flat namin , so ill be visiting them sometimes!thanks anyways