PDA

View Full Version : Managers Cheque - Paying for Visa

Cebu
18th February 2010, 02:08
Hi Can anyone help with the payee on a managers cheque for a visa application. So concerned about getting it wrong! The VFS website doesen't seem to state who managers cheques should made payable to.

We have the cheque made out to THE BRITISH EMBASSY MANILA will this be OK or should it really be BRITISH EMBASSY MANILA?

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you.

Arthur Little
18th February 2010, 02:22
Hi Can anyone help with the payee on a managers cheque for a visa application. So concerned about getting it wrong! The VFS website doesen't seem to state who managers cheques should made payable to.

We have the cheque made out to THE BRITISH EMBASSY MANILA will this be OK or should it really be BRITISH EMBASSY MANILA?

Thank you.

:Erm: ... I'D have thought EITHER :rolleyes: ... but I may be wrong because, in MY wife's case, the cheque was made out by the Manageress of a Travel Agency we *employed - *purely to check over our supporting documents for accuracy prior to us turning up with them at the Embassy.

estherboaz
18th February 2010, 07:03

Thank you.

thats ok. :xxgrinning--00xx3:. (hope you dont mind, from what bank?)

Cebu
18th February 2010, 10:29
thats ok. :xxgrinning--00xx3:. (hope you dont mind, from what bank?)

BDO, which is one of the banks they stae on the website.