PDA

View Full Version : i miss forum..hehe..8-)

pocahontas
18th February 2010, 17:46
HAPPY BELATED ST.VALENTINES TO ALL FELLOW FORUMS... hm.. just want to share some pics from my first valentines with hubby.. hm..nairaos namin..haha:icon_lol: ang valentines special..:Erm:

first thing in the morning we went to a chinese new year at city center lots of CHINESE..hehe syempre chinse new year. it was a great experience :Erm::Erm: have a famous guest from china an olympic gold medalist girl for swimming. and ofcours the dancing dragon. after that we just stay home where we did the special dinner together.

hm...i have to say that girls like me:doh is lot of silly..coz i wanted to be really nice dinner. i was telling to my husband to buy a red plate, but he dont want to buy red plate just because of valentines day..:rolleyes: but actually i understand though..coz the important is as long your together in love thats fine...but .......... hehe i still want to set a nice table that exactly on my head..but for the mean time.. i did my best to set the table nicely and romantic...:D while my hubby cooking the meal for us..:)

scottishbride
18th February 2010, 19:17
Wow.. Sweet!:)

liane
19th February 2010, 00:26
Wow, you had a lovely valentines day :love::love::love:
You really make it a point to make every occasion special, indeed a sweet wife. Pashare naman ng ibang tips dyan hehehe :D
As always, food looks yummy and nice table setting :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
19th February 2010, 21:57
thanks for scottish bride and a know friend..liane. hehe thats true im trying hard and best to be a good wife and memorable memories though i have to say i am very unperfect wife and a person..huhu8-)

Alan
20th February 2010, 04:49
Nice! I'm very pleased for you.

Al.:)

KeithD
20th February 2010, 10:07
....i have to say i am very unperfect wife and a person..huhu8-)
Don't worry about that, no wives are perfect :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Is my wifey standing behind me? :cwm24:

:xxaction-smiley-047 :omg:

pocahontas
20th February 2010, 21:49
thanks alan, and win2win you have a good sense of humor..or good in messing up your wifey..hehe joke 8-)