PDA

View Full Version : your recommendations

marikistin
20th February 2010, 05:09
good day everyone! :)

i have this question in mind and i hope you can give comments or suggestions about it...is it justifiable to try on and apply for a eea family permit first and if refused try n apply for the settlement visa i hope you can enlighten me on this.thank you so much! btw my hubby is from northern ireland

aromulus
20th February 2010, 10:15
good day everyone! :)

i have this question in mind and i hope you can give comments or suggestions about it...is it justifiable to try on and apply for a eea family permit first and if refused try n apply for the settlement visa i hope you can enlighten me on this.thank you so much! btw my hubby is from northern ireland

The very nature of an EEA family permit does not allow for it to be refused, provided that all documents presented are in order and correct.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
20th February 2010, 10:17
apply for a eea family permit first and if refused

you probably will not be refused, you have almost a legal right to a family permit, one of the main reasons for refusal is if the embassy think its a sham marriage. so have lots of evidence you have a genuine relationship and you shouldn't have a problem at all.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

the eea permit and spouse visa's are using 2 separate immigration systems so you shouldn't have a problem if you are refused.

joebloggs
20th February 2010, 10:30
The very nature of an EEA family permit does not allow for it to be refused, provided that all documents presented are in order and correct.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

you beat me to posting dom, you can be refused a EEA family permit, you can be refused on ground of Public Policy, Public health or Public Security or of if they think its a shame marriage.i don't think many are refused thou.

one of the crazy :Cuckoo::crazy: loop holes in applying for a family permit that needs changing is

(e) a person’s previous criminal convictions do not in themselves justify the decision.(for refusal)

so a murder,rapist or drug dealer can use the EEA family permit to get into the UK :doh :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
21st February 2010, 01:11
a person’s previous criminal convictions do not in themselves justify the decision.(for refusal)

so a murder,rapist or drug dealer can use the EEA family permit to get into the UK :doh :icon_lol:

A :crazy: system, indeed ... something's definitely FAR wrong somewhere!

keithAngel
21st February 2010, 05:01
you beat me to posting dom, you can be refused a EEA family permit, you can be refused on ground of Public Policy, Public health or Public Security or of if they think its a shame marriage.i don't think many are refused thou.

one of the crazy :Cuckoo::crazy: loop holes in applying for a family permit that needs changing is

(e) a person’s previous criminal convictions do not in themselves justify the decision.(for refusal)

Only one that has repayed there debt to society shurely :rolleyes:

joebloggs
21st February 2010, 07:20
it reminded me of gary glitter when he was refused entry to HK and Thailand, and tried to avoid coming back to the UK.

why can't this country do the same :doh

marikistin
21st February 2010, 17:46
hello thanks everyone for your kind replies.

but would this be an issue...he had used his british passport all this time he travelled from uk to the philippines then we would process an eea family permit using his irish passport.

aromulus
21st February 2010, 18:13
hello thanks everyone for your kind replies.

but would this be an issue...he had used his british passport all this time he travelled from uk to the philippines then we would process an eea family permit using his irish passport.

That isn't a problem.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marikistin
23rd February 2010, 19:15
you mean to say we can proceed with the application using his irish passport provided his british passport will be supporting evidence for all his travel......thank you so much

are there any updates on wot evidences should i include on our application.tnx again.all your replies are a very big help to us.