PDA

View Full Version : monthsaries

Les_lady888
20th February 2010, 13:11
Just wondering if you guys here ever celebrate monthsaries???

We are celebrating our 3 years & 2months today! :anni-vi:

Time passes so by so fast we can't keep up!:yikes::icon_lol:

:love:

RickyR
20th February 2010, 13:20
Or should it be happy Monthiversary, or happy Mensiversary (based on the latin word for Month) or maybe even a happy Luniversary...

Afraid we don't celebrate, but congratulations :-)

Les_lady888
20th February 2010, 13:35
Or should it be happy Monthiversary, or happy Mensiversary (based on the latin word for Month) or maybe even a happy Luniversary...

Afraid we don't celebrate, but congratulations :-)

Mensiversary sounds like for men only lol :Hellooo:
and luniversary sounds like for lunatics lol :icon_lol:

No offense meant Im just messing up with words....but thanks ok. :68711_thanx:

We are not lunatics but crazy in love :lovecouple:...mais no??

Just wishing though that we are together and not miles away!
:woohoo:
:love18:

johncar54
20th February 2010, 15:37
Gives a whole new meaning the 'the monthly regular '

bornatbirth
20th February 2010, 15:51
maybe that's why they get so grumpy, my wife remember's she married me each month? :Erm:

you could remember each week, day and minute down to the last second, maybe we could have sex to celebrate the moment's together :icon_lol:

Northerner
20th February 2010, 20:35
Yes.. On the fifth of each month :cwm38:

mhaedonald
22nd February 2010, 07:43
yes we do...every 16th of the month..I called it Monthsary but he called it monthversary...:)Actually most of the time he forgot it and im just reminding him,and give him my card every month...Then he will say sorry he forgot coz in uk they not used to celebrating everymonth...Im just trying to understand him coz also he is so busy at work but anyway as soon as i remind him of our monthsary,he will ask me to go on nice dinner out....so no more TAMPO..hehe...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

liane
22nd February 2010, 08:39
25th is a memorable number for us. It is when our relationship started. We were married last month 25th of January and that happened to be his birthday :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

simonline
22nd February 2010, 21:20
yes we do every 14th and 18th of the month, it is when we started our relationship and got married. My husband never failed to greet me ever since,most of the time he reminds me in advance 1 week before & still greet until 20th of the month and we send greeting cards. I rem i asked him why he still greet me even fin, he just said everyday is our anniversary. So almost everyday is our special day. Because of this sometimes i have no reason to be upset/sad coz we set it in our minds, it's special day we try to make it special by having nice conversartions and by being happy. If ever i upset i have no choice I must go log in and talk him then we end our conversation with big smile. For so many years we only had 2 very little arguements and 1 reason i think is bcoz of this "MONTHSARY" . :) :) :)

Piamed
23rd February 2010, 16:18
Congrats amiga! Ou 2 years and 2 months on 28th Feb. :)