PDA

View Full Version : Please, anyone can help....

September
22nd February 2010, 19:33
Help me find cheapest airfare :D please I/m going home March 16 and crystal travel was like having "gold" airplane my first trip was only 392 pounds by month of September, but now I cant find same as that :bigcry:

Anyone knows,I will appreciate it very much, I will travel norwich-amsterdam-mla

maria_and_matt
22nd February 2010, 19:35
try expedia or crystal travel:icon_lol:

September
22nd February 2010, 19:41
I did call crystal travel already its 700 ish :NoNo: ty anyway what agency you use for your travel on July?

maria_and_matt
22nd February 2010, 19:44
I did call crystal travel already its 700 ish :NoNo: ty anyway what agency you use for your travel on July?

expedia :D they came up the cheapest, i will try to look around for you

maria_and_matt
22nd February 2010, 19:47
do u have to fly from norwich? u can get a much better deal if u fly heathrow or gatwick

maria_and_matt
22nd February 2010, 19:52
i found a flight for 440 inc tax from heathrow

Arthur Little
22nd February 2010, 20:05
do u have to fly from norwich? u can get a much better deal if u fly heathrow or gatwick

:Erm: ... or how about Manchester? But there again, it depends on where she lives!

maria_and_matt
22nd February 2010, 20:08
:Erm: ... or how about Manchester? But there again, it depends on where she lives!

i think shes from east anglia

keithAngel
22nd February 2010, 20:20
having a fixed single day doesnt help somtimes offers can also be much better if your flexible and I agree heathrow is normaly offering more choices and easy to get to by train or coach:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
22nd February 2010, 20:30
i think shes from east anglia

Ah ... I see. :rolleyes: And that's why she's thinking of flying from Norwich via Amsterdam to Manila. On the two occasions I travelled to Davao, I flew from Manchester the first time, and London the second ... and the price was the same [£730 return]. Hopefully she CAN travel cheaper from one of the smaller aiports - bearing in mind it's Manila SHE's going to, and not Mindanao like me.

maria_and_matt
22nd February 2010, 20:59
Ah ... I see. :rolleyes: And that's why she's thinking of flying from Norwich via Amsterdam to Manila. On the two occasions I travelled to Davao, I flew from Manchester the first time, and London the second ... and the price was the same [£730 return]. Hopefully she CAN travel cheaper from one of the smaller aiports - bearing in mind it's Manila SHE's going to, and not Mindanao like me.

yeah it is more to fly mindanao and cebu, we were planning to fly direct to cebu but it was 200-300 more, so we decided to fly to manila and book our flights to cebu, at half the price booking directly with cebu pacific:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Bluebirdjones
23rd February 2010, 00:08
From Norwich, gonna be difficult to get the cheaper options this close to departure time.

Best I can see is £412.47
... but out of London Heathrow (Kuwait Airways)
http://www.asda-travel.co.uk/flights.php

South-east boy
23rd February 2010, 02:07
Could also try www.cheapflights.co.uk

vbkelly
23rd February 2010, 09:55
Help me find cheapest airfare :D please I/m going home March 16 and crystal travel was like having "gold" airplane my first trip was only 392 pounds by month of September, but now I cant find same as that :bigcry:

Anyone knows,I will appreciate it very much, I will travel norwich-amsterdam-mla

try www.giftotravel.co.uk

September
23rd February 2010, 17:14

As I have said norwich-amsterdam-mla :Erm:

September
23rd February 2010, 17:16
i found a flight for 440 inc tax from heathrow

Ah ... I see. :rolleyes: And that's why she's thinking of flying from Norwich via Amsterdam to Manila. .

From Norwich, gonna be difficult to get the cheaper options this close to departure time.

Best I can see is £412.47
... but out of London Heathrow (Kuwait Airways)
http://www.asda-travel.co.uk/flights.php

Could also try www.cheapflights.co.uk

try www.giftotravel.co.uk

Thanks to you all, thank you so much :cwm38::cwm38:

darren-b
23rd February 2010, 17:53
As I have said norwich-amsterdam-mla :Erm:

The problem is that if you limit yourself to one airline (KLM) flying one route you are less likely to find good deals.

Even though Norwich is one of my nearest airports I've never used it because flying from the larger London airports tends to be much cheaper.

mistermatty
23rd February 2010, 20:20
well i fly NWI - MNl regually and yes it does cost more but when you add in the travelling cost to London , Petrol car parking etc etc theres not a whole lot of diffrence !

Arthur Little
23rd February 2010, 22:41
when you add in the travelling cost to London , Petrol car parking etc etc theres not a whole lot of diffrence !

:gp: ... petrol costs, airport car parks ... yep, I can see where you're coming from. And rail travel's certainly not cheap either! :cwm24:

Doc Alan
23rd February 2010, 23:30
... rail travel's certainly not cheap either! :cwm24:

If you're a sexagenarian :) a Senior Railcard gets 1/3 off Anytime, Off-Peak, Advance and even First Class fares across the UK :xxgrinning--00xx3: At any age you can get good discounts if you book far enough in advance:D
I've noticed KLM are advertising to book flights before 5 March - I hope that's not because they're going to raise their prices :omg:

JimOttley
23rd February 2010, 23:44
We got caught out too, although I should have known better, Ana was wanting to go home early but because it's coming up to Easter the flights get harder and harder to get.

I've seen this every year for the last five years you have to book really early to get flights around any major festival.

Even the Flying Blue award tickets (miles tickets) are hard to get we could not get any flight on standard mileage terms between 10th March and 5th April.

Jim

darren-b
24th February 2010, 00:04
At any age you can get good discounts if you book far enough in advance

Norwich to Heathrow return can be done for as little as £24, so if spending as little money as possible is the aim then it is far better to use Heathrow than Norwich.

(Though to be honest I would probably spend a little extra and use the Heathrow Express rather than the tube as it's a long way from Liverpool Street to Heathrow.)

justchecking
24th February 2010, 11:02
How about flying easyjet from stansted to amsterdam and then going on to manila from there - cheap and stansted is the right side of east anglia....you just need to check in again in 'dam