PDA

View Full Version : daft ;)

Ross
22nd February 2010, 23:09
so silly i know but need everyones who have just done it what to put on this answer on the statement when applying the visa....

What is the main purpose of your application to come to the UK?

anyone helps :D please:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::cwm38:

darren-b
22nd February 2010, 23:12
The truth.... To be with my fiance/husband.

Ross
22nd February 2010, 23:23

thak you for the reply anomore answer :D pls..

Arthur Little
22nd February 2010, 23:44
anomore answer :D pls..

:NoNo: That is ... or SHOULD be ... the MAIN reason, Ross ... and it will be the answer the Embassy expects!

keithAngel
22nd February 2010, 23:56
you could add "To increase revenues for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth":rolleyes:

Ross
23rd February 2010, 00:16
am not making any jkes here lol its serious so i hope a to get a serious answer too;) pls people :ARsurrender: as to those you have done the processing what the best answer to it or the corrcet i know to be with my husband of course im daft i know but wnt to be sure i get it correctly we cant get mistakes here :D:omg::cwm38::ARsurrender:

darren-b
23rd February 2010, 08:40
:NoNo: That is ... or SHOULD be ... the MAIN reason, Ross ... and it will be the answer the Embassy expects!

It shouldn't just be the main reason, it should be the only reason.

IainBusby
23rd February 2010, 09:23

It shouldn't just be the main reason, it should be the only reason.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

If the Embassy get any hint that there is any other reason, such as to work or to be able to send money home to the family etc, they may call you for an interview and quiz you about your motives.

aryM
23rd February 2010, 09:25
so silly i know but need everyones who have just done it what to put on this answer on the statement when applying the visa....

What is the main purpose of your application to come to the UK?

anyone helps :D please:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::cwm38:

"To meet my fiances' family, and to experience life in UK as issues on cultural differences matters on both of us." and on his sponsorship letter, he stressed out how important is our visit to our marriage plans. Just be honest on your intentions.

dave63
23rd February 2010, 12:31
I aggree:iagree: with Darren-b.Be truthful with every answer. It will always come back an bite you on the :action-smiley-081: if you lie to them.

Ross
24th February 2010, 00:00
I aggree:iagree: with Darren-b.Be truthful with every answer. It will always come back an bite you on the :action-smiley-081: if you lie to them.

:yikes::D why lie you wotn be wasting the 600 plus payment dont you

well you know you have a wife or fiancess i guess lol:erotic4::omg::D

Arthur Little
24th February 2010, 00:09
Ross, honestly ... ALL you NEED/MUST answer is: "To be with my husband" ... nothing more! :NoNo:

Ross
24th February 2010, 00:24
Ross, honestly ... ALL you NEED/MUST answer is: "To be with my husband" ... nothing more! :NoNo:

yes exactly Sir AND thank you for the "formal answer " :cwm38::):cwm38: