PDA

View Full Version : Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

dave63
23rd February 2010, 12:45
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:Why have I not got many green thingys:Brick:.I have been a good boy:smileybigtmouth:.I read the forum daily,Contribute and answer sometimes(no matter how stupid my answers can be):crazy:.I say my prayers, do my chores, eat my vegetables. I even change my underpants (well sometimes:omg:).I have even left the sheep alone now for weeks:76:But my rep status never changes. Nobody loves me Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!:bigcry::bigcry::Axe::xxsmilie_auslachen:

dave63
23rd February 2010, 12:59
yippe!! thank you kind people. Now any chance on sending me a couple of thousands of pounds???:REGamblMoney01HL1::NoNo::NoNo::crazy:

Alan
23rd February 2010, 13:05
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:Why have I not got many green thingys:Brick:.I have been a good boy:smileybigtmouth:.I read the forum daily,Contribute and answer sometimes(no matter how stupid my answers can be):crazy:.I say my prayers, do my chores, eat my vegetables. I even change my underpants (well sometimes:omg:).I have even left the sheep alone now for weeks:76:But my rep status never changes. Nobody loves me Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!:bigcry::bigcry::Axe::xxsmilie_auslachen:

Ok Dave - let me try to help you! Firstly, they are not green 'thingys' - they are green BLOBS!

Secondly, as a teacher I must pull you up - words that end in consonant + y change the y to i when adding a suffix - therefore thingys should be 'thingies.'

Thirdly - ' I eat my vegetables.' - We are not all rabbits on here!

Fourthly - underpants! Please NEVER mention male underwear on this forum!!!! See-through bras, half bras and skimpy thongs are perfectly acceptable though!!

Fifthly - I wouldn't know about sheep - I prefer mine griled on a plate with mint sauce!

Finally - I think your post is great! I shall give you rep!

Al.:)

aromulus
23rd February 2010, 13:06
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:I have even left the sheep alone now for weeks

There's your answer, boyo.....:doh

Cruelty....:NoNo:

dave63
23rd February 2010, 13:11
Ok Dave - let me try to help you! Firstly, they are not green 'thingys' - they are green BLOBS!

Secondly, as a teacher I must pull you up - words that end in consonant + y change the y to i when adding a suffix - therefore thingys should be 'thingies.'

Thirdly - ' I eat my vegetables.' - We are not all rabbits on here!

Fourthly - underpants! Please NEVER mention male underwear on this forum!!!! See-through bras, half bras and skimpy thongs are perfectly acceptable though!!

Fifthly - I wouldn't know about sheep - I prefer mine griled on a plate with mint sauce!

Finally - I think your post is great! I shall give you rep!

Trust me to get a teacher and one that griled????hehehe

dave63
23rd February 2010, 13:13
There's your answer, boyo.....:doh

Cruelty....:NoNo:
CRUELTY!!!! I did not here (hear oops) the sheep complaining:Cuckoo::cwm3:

aromulus
23rd February 2010, 13:15

Hey, don't take the mickey, Al is an "l" of a teacher....:D

Alan
23rd February 2010, 13:15
Dave - have you never griled a sheep? Do you not know ANY Swahili? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
23rd February 2010, 13:16

CRUELTY!!!! I did not here the sheep complaining:Cuckoo::cwm3:

You know about that say about stone throwing and glasshouses...???:Erm:

dave63
23rd February 2010, 13:18
Dave - have you never griled a sheep? Do you not know ANY Swahili? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I can just about cope with speaking welsh

Alan
23rd February 2010, 13:23
I leave all my mistakes for when I come home after work!! :D

Doc Alan
23rd February 2010, 13:23
So now ewe know !:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
23rd February 2010, 13:31
To quote your 'signature', Dave: "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow, a mystery and Today is a gift - that's why it's called 'the present'": :lol2:

Well, now you HAVE your PRESENT [in the shape of an extra green blob] ... and on March 7 ... you shall receive your GIFT - from God! :BouncyHappy:

Onwards & Upwards, my friend!

South-east boy
23rd February 2010, 13:49
At least you are a 'respected member' and you have a rep-power no.! I'm still just a member and my rep-power no. is still on zero!:bigcry:

liane
23rd February 2010, 13:52
You now received your gifts :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Green blobs increases and have the rep power :D

triple5
23rd February 2010, 14:13
At least you are a 'respected member' and you have a rep-power no.! I'm still just a member and my rep-power no. is still on zero!:bigcry:

Maybe start a thread like this one, Seems Dave's done alright off it :icon_lol:

dave63
23rd February 2010, 14:39

I would not say that my member:icon_tonguew: was respected

RickyR
23rd February 2010, 14:48
I'm choosing two people every day to receive my Daily Reps. :-) It's like the lottery, who will be the chosen ones?

dave63
23rd February 2010, 14:53
I'm choosing two people every day to receive my Daily Reps. :-) It's like the lottery, who will be the chosen ones?
South-east boy would appreciate one

mhaedonald
23rd February 2010, 14:57
me????????????????

mhaedonald
23rd February 2010, 14:58

Can i be the chosen one?:Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

mhaedonald
23rd February 2010, 15:04
Wow!Thanks for the rep..:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: