PDA

View Full Version : Heya everybody!!!nice to be back at the forum..

Queenbee
24th February 2010, 20:36
:DHey everyone!!!!so im back from ma 3 month vaca frm the UK and Twas a blast...Saying bye bye to ma man as abit heartbreaking for me though:bigcry:
im sure most of you from here have gone through that....but no goodbyes for me,jst SEE YOU LATER BABE,BE BACK SOON...Tried not to cry at the airport coz i dnt wanna loose ma lashes...hehehe:icon_lol:Ive been crying the week before that...

So now im back in BLOODY HOT PHILIPPINES! and me gonna plan for our May vacation here...:BouncyHappy:

as of now ma heart is breakin as ma man is real sick after i left:doh....and hopping to apply again another visa this june/july..fingers crossed....huhu...

i miss everyone here!!!!

RickyR
24th February 2010, 21:13
awww, i'm sure the time will fly by.

South-east boy
24th February 2010, 21:22
Sounds like you had a good time! What did get up to over the 3 months? Not long until May when it will be really hot there! Still raining here as usual! :rolleyes:

Queenbee
24th February 2010, 21:25
god guys ud so hate me if i say this..I SO LOVE THE COLD,,,:omg::icon_lol:

Queenbee
24th February 2010, 21:30
Sounds like you had a good time! What did get up to over the 3 months? Not long until May when it will be really hot there! Still raining here as usual! :rolleyes:

i heard....hope ur fully blast ith ur vit Cs as everybody is getting sick ith the eather there.....I actually stayed for almost 4 months...It Was memorable as it as ma first White xmas together,oh before that Bonfire night,NeW year,Boxing day and Valentines...Xmas We get to visit his Whole family from Wales...I as never bored at all....i get to try ma ever first cider and i sooooo love it,,,god knoWs i put on sooo much Weight....:doh

Queenbee
24th February 2010, 21:31
awww, i'm sure the time will fly by.

it does...time goes by sooo fast....:bigcry:huhu

liane
25th February 2010, 04:22
Welcome back Queenbee:)
Glad you had a lovely time in UK.
Time flies so fast, before you know it, it's the month of May and you will be together with your man :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jam07
25th February 2010, 04:41
welcome back queenbee! thanks for sharing the pics.. its obvious that you had a great time in UK :) May is just around the corner, you will be together again soon :)

KeithD
25th February 2010, 09:26
god guys ud so hate me if i say this..I SO LOVE THE COLD,,,:omg::icon_lol:
Let me guess .... because it gives you an excuse to buy more clothes? :D

Would you like Rob to visit your man and give him some Wlesh loving? :do_it: :D

pennybarry
25th February 2010, 19:55
WElcome back to our forum and welcome back to where you were born!:omg::icon_lol:

Not to worry, you'll be together again and stop crying.:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Arthur Little
26th February 2010, 00:04
:welcomex: back, Quennie! You evidently had a great time ... as can be clearly seen from the many :BouncyHappy: photos of you 'playing to the 'Gallery'. Our thanks for sharing them with us. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
26th February 2010, 00:17
What did get up to over the 3 months?

:rolleyes: You mean ... apart from playing in the snow, meeting the OTHER Queen and exercising the corgis? ... :Erm: ... now THAT would be(e) telling ... ! :icon_lol:

Queenbee
26th February 2010, 18:16
Let me guess .... because it gives you an excuse to buy more clothes? :D

Would you like Rob to visit your man and give him some Wlesh loving? :do_it: :D

haha actually boss i dnt have to wear much clothes all the time:D,,lol

oh and i so love the cold,ma man hates it coz me jst wearin a leather jacket while he had 4 layers of clothing n still freezing,,hehehe

Queenbee
26th February 2010, 18:21
WElcome back to our forum and welcome back to where you were born!:omg::icon_lol:

Not to worry, you'll be together again and stop crying.:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

ate penns me misshu!i kno i have this forum to go home too n to keep me busy n not think about the long distance thats killin me:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:...

Queenbee
26th February 2010, 18:23
:welcomex: back, Quennie! You evidently had a great time ... as can be clearly seen from the many :BouncyHappy: photos of you 'playing to the 'Gallery'. Our thanks for sharing them with us. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

haha i kno me looked real funny on ma pics...

somebody
26th February 2010, 23:27
Good to see you back on the forum Maam my Missus within reason loves the Cold and while she loves Phill is not so keen on the heat:D

But hey you have Easter in Phill:) one thing you will miss is spring in the UK but im sure you will have plenty of years to experience the dark nights turn slowly in to lighter nights:xxgrinning--00xx3: