PDA

View Full Version : Passport Courier fee

DaveUK
25th February 2010, 11:17
I'm aware that the Embassy will courier your passport back to you after your application is processed if requested for a fee.

When do you pay for the courier service? Do you just pay in cash when you submit you application at the embassy?

Arthur Little
25th February 2010, 11:52
I'm aware that the Embassy will courier your passport back to you after your application is processed if requested for a fee.

When do you pay for the courier service? Do you just pay in cash when you submit you application at the embassy?

If I remember correctly, the fee for having the processed passport delivered by courier is around Php 330 ... payable [in cash] :REGamblMoney01HL1: to VFS at the time an application is submitted.

rusty
25th February 2010, 11:53
It is not the embassy you submit your application, its VFS.

The courier service is an additional service that can be paid, in cash, when you submit the apllication. It costs PHP330 per application. http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/services.aspx

DaveUK
25th February 2010, 12:16
Cool. Thanks for the info guys.

Aye, I realise it's the VFS that we'll be paying, I must meant the embassy as in the building, not the people :)

I found the bit about the cost of the courier, but there was just a complete lack of info on how to pay it. Very frustrating when it's the middle of the night and you want an immediate answer! :doh

Arthur Little
25th February 2010, 12:33
Very frustrating when it's the middle of the night and you want an immediate answer! :doh

:iagree: ... mind you, that's the 'beauty' of this *forum - with *it being operational at opposite ends of the globe, it's quite unique in that there's usually SOMEONE on hand to respond to members' queries 24/7!

DaveUK
25th February 2010, 12:36
:iagree: ... mind you, that's the 'beauty' of this *forum - with *it being operational at opposite ends of the globe, it's quite unique in that there's usually SOMEONE on hand to respond to members' queries 24/7!

And you chilled me out by responding better than anything prozac could of done! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers fella

johncar54
25th February 2010, 15:00
In Spain the courier fee for the returned passport is paid with the fee for the passport. Thus a renewal of a British passport in Spain currently cost 148 euros plus the sending and return courier fees total about 174€ around £152

lovejoy
26th February 2010, 03:30
I submit my spouse application last February 22, 2010. I pay 440 php.
330php - Courier
110php - SMS.

Arthur Little
26th February 2010, 10:48
I submit my spouse application last February 22, 2010. I pay 440 php.
330php - Courier
110php - SMS.

Oh! That's a new one on ME ... there was NO added charge for the SMS when MY wife applied. :NoNo: Mind you, that was more than a year ago, so things have evidently changed since then.

lyka
26th February 2010, 14:07
lovejoy rigth be ready for that amount.goodluck