PDA

View Full Version : Now the waiting begins.....!!

DaveUK
27th February 2010, 01:33
Just to let everyone know, Yam had her appointment today for her spouse visa app. Now the waiting begins! :)

pumpkins
27th February 2010, 01:48
goodluck to you both dave...:):):)

Arthur Little
27th February 2010, 02:13
Just to let everyone know, Yam had her appointment today for her spouse visa app. Now the waiting begins! :)

Glad all went well ... and once again ... all the best to you both!! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ross
27th February 2010, 06:55

hello dave..mine if i ask did yam book appointment first before paying visa..and book flight afterwrds to submission for doc..
any advice...:D:cwm38:
thank you

dave63
27th February 2010, 09:32
From one Dave to another.Good luck mate and I sincerely hope that things go more smoothly for you that it did for us.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
27th February 2010, 09:51
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

good luck on your applications :xxgrinning--00xx3: but i guess it will be fast too like the others :xxgrinning--00xx3: so you'll have it soon

lovejoy
27th February 2010, 11:38
hello dave..mine if i ask did yam book appointment first before paying visa..and book flight afterwrds to submission for doc..
any advice...:D:cwm38:
thank you

Hi Ross, If you are paying by Managers Cheque, book an appointment and just take the Managers Cheque with you on the day. So book first and then get the Managers Check. Best to check flights costs before confirming the booking if you need to fly to Manila. The next day may be a lot cheaper.

liane
27th February 2010, 12:55
Good luck Dave on your wife's application.
You won't be waiting long I guess and you will know the result.
That would be something to celebrate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
27th February 2010, 19:13
Good luck to the two of you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ross
27th February 2010, 23:14
Hi Ross, If you are paying by Managers Cheque, book an appointment and just take the Managers Cheque with you on the day. So book first and then get the Managers Check. Best to check flights costs before confirming the booking if you need to fly to Manila. The next day may be a lot cheaper.

i just confim BDO bank they still accept cash..and am doing it very soon hopefully :Hellooo::)..when you book your appoinment you also ned the confirmation receipt right ? i really hope the VFS staff is helpful when thre..ism your case lovejoy are they helpful..:D

but anyway thnak you for the reply :cwm38:

somebody
27th February 2010, 23:34
i just confim BDO bank they still accept cash..and am doing it very soon hopefully :Hellooo::)..when you book your appoinment you also ned the confirmation receipt right ? i really hope the VFS staff is helpful when thre..ism your case lovejoy are they helpful..:D

Your be fine with all the planing and prep your doing:xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
27th February 2010, 23:35

Go Dave and Yam, good luck to you both:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ross
28th February 2010, 00:46
Your be fine with all the planing and prep your doing:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you not reallu coz am feeling nuts and felt i wnt to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for ages.....

but cheers mate :xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm38:

lovejoy
28th February 2010, 03:05

Yes take your confirmation receipt for the payment with you. Also you will need the print off of your online appointment. Make sure the applicants name and passport number is correct. You will need to get a pass into the building on the ground floor. Then take the lift to the 6th floor and away you go. It's a stressful time efore but it gets better once it's handed in. The reality dawns it's out of your control then. But do the preparation right, check and re-check before you hand it in. Make sure the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed. That's what we did, then hopefully there is nothing to hold up the application.

Provide a reasonable level of evidence. Photos together, flight bookings, e-mails, YM history. All that is good stuff. Spread the evidence throuhout the time you have know each other.

Good luck with the application.

IainBusby
28th February 2010, 11:59

Don't sweat it mate, I'm sure your application will just sail through. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: