PDA

View Full Version : Finally submitted my application:)

yam
28th February 2010, 06:03
Hello everyone...I just got back from Cebu after submitting my application to the VFS last friday morning. I was in panic that day coz I didn't realized the exact place.We thought that it's in british embassy but it's not. Anyway, the nice guard in embassy gave me the proper sketch of the place.It goes fine at the end as i found the place and so thankful to the taxi driver who's really kind .He really tried his best to find the place. I got there late but I was glad as they still entertained me and most of all the guy who accepted my application was very kind to me, so nice person that made me feel good and relaxed after:). Now, we will just have to wait the result...Hopefully it won't be long...Thanks everybody for the helpful informations you gave to DaveUk:) Have a great day everybody and goodluck to everyone who's still processing their application.:)

Arthur Little
28th February 2010, 08:58
Hello everyone...I just got back from Cebu after submitting my application to the VFS last friday morning. I was in panic that day coz I didn't realized the exact place.We thought that it's in british embassy but it's not. Anyway, the nice guard in embassy gave me the proper sketch of the place.It goes fine at the end as i found the place and so thankful to the taxi driver who's really kind .He really tried his best to find the place. I got there late but I was glad as they still entertained me and most of all the guy who accepted my application was very kind to me, so nice person that made me feel good and relaxed after:). Now, we will just have to wait the result...Hopefully it won't be long...Thanks everybody for the helpful informations you gave to DaveUk:) Have a great day everybody and goodluck to everyone who's still processing their application.:)

Thanks for updating us Yam ... glad everything went well ... it makes such a difference when staff are so accommodating! All the very best with your application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

dave63
28th February 2010, 12:05
Hello everyone...I just got back from Cebu after submitting my application to the VFS last friday morning. I was in panic that day coz I didn't realized the exact place.We thought that it's in british embassy but it's not. Anyway, the nice guard in embassy gave me the proper sketch of the place.It goes fine at the end as i found the place and so thankful to the taxi driver who's really kind .He really tried his best to find the place. I got there late but I was glad as they still entertained me and most of all the guy who accepted my application was very kind to me, so nice person that made me feel good and relaxed after:). Now, we will just have to wait the result...Hopefully it won't be long...Thanks everybody for the helpful informations you gave to DaveUk:) Have a great day everybody and good luck to everyone who's still processing their application.:)
Hope your wait will not be long and that you and Dave will be soon together again

IainBusby
28th February 2010, 12:45

I'm sure it won't be long before you're on that plane to the UK. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
28th February 2010, 14:31
Good luck!...try & relax a bit, now you have done the hard work. :)

yam
28th February 2010, 16:11
cheers everyone:)

Florge
28th February 2010, 17:21
oooooo... that's great! you're just in time for spring... hopefully it comes soon though...

congrats daan dai!

Ann07
28th February 2010, 17:32
Goodluck yam and dave....and congrats sad :) im sure you will be here soon:D

Tiggers0608
28th February 2010, 18:16
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Good luck on your application yam and dave , your visa approval will be fast like the rest of the people in the forum

scottishbride
28th February 2010, 21:44
Goodluck on your application. Hope you'l get it soon!

yam
1st March 2010, 00:16
Thanks everyone...Yeah hopefully it won't be long...I miss my husband so much...

liane
1st March 2010, 05:51
Good luck on your application:)
Time of waiting will be over soon and you could be with your hubby:xxgrinning--00xx3:

abby
1st March 2010, 10:38
Godbless to your application yam..

Congrats for the wedding....

marikistin
12th March 2010, 20:00
hello goodluck on your application.i hope good news come to you soon too like the rest of the couples here

sars_notd_virus
13th March 2010, 12:38
Goodluck dear:)

vbkelly
14th March 2010, 00:32
goodluck!!!