PDA

View Full Version : letter of sponsorship for spouse visa

sparky
1st March 2010, 01:57
i have seen on here that a letter isnt required for a spouse visa but i would like to supply one all the same

there was one posted on here quite recently with a basic format but for the life of me i cant find it

anyone help out here- thanks :)

rusty
1st March 2010, 09:57
i have seen on here that a letter isnt required for a spouse visa but i would like to supply one all the same

there was one posted on here quite recently with a basic format but for the life of me i cant find it

anyone help out here- thanks :)

In my opinion, the sponsor letter is required as it details your own personal circumstances.

Here is the thread you were thinking of http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=22435

justchecking
1st March 2010, 10:43
The VFS checklist has a letter form sponsor on it -- they check for submission of all papers on the list, so whether or not the embassy actually want one its best to supply one - I found it really useful, as far as I could tell they only really needed to read my letter and check the evidence file - the application form didn't give them anything extra really - write one, it will also make you feel better!

sparky
1st March 2010, 14:29
thanks guys

i never thought of looking in the blog section for it:Erm: