PDA

View Full Version : visit visa

sassy
1st March 2010, 13:16
Hi all

my boyfriend left the UK today since his multi visa for one year has ended. He was here for a total of six months out of that year.We have child together and I am currently expecting. He is processing his annulment in the Philippines. My question is, can he reapply straight away for another visit/tourist visa or does he have to be out of the UK for a minimum time first?
If so, is there any way we can get round this? Maybe a different visa type? Especially as we have a child and one on the way.
I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

KeithD
1st March 2010, 13:41
Third time we've had this question in about a week. :Erm:

You're other half will probably have to wait around 6 months before putting in for another one.

Someone on here got an annulment in about a month, most lawyers drag it out to get more money out of you. Best to just give them a big wad upfront if they can do it in a month :)

darren-b
1st March 2010, 14:34
How much time has he been here over the last 6 months? Basically that is the amount of time he should wait. eg if he has only been here for a week or in the last 6 months then he can apply in a week or so, if though he has been here for most of the last 6 months then he should wait 6 months.

sassy
1st March 2010, 16:25
How much time has he been here over the last 6 months? Basically that is the amount of time he should wait. eg if he has only been here for a week or in the last 6 months then he can apply in a week or so, if though he has been here for most of the last 6 months then he should wait 6 months.

Hi
thanks for the replies. He was here for the last two weeks. Before that he was out of the U.K. for three months. Spent just under six months here prior to that.

darren-b
1st March 2010, 18:52
Hi
thanks for the replies. He was here for the last two weeks. Before that he was out of the U.K. for three months. Spent just under six months here prior to that.

He probably needs to wait at least 3 months before he applies then.