PDA

View Full Version : biometric letter

evo76
5th March 2010, 14:34
Hi guys...just received letter from UKBA regarding the schedule of my biometric...does it mean that everything is ok already???

Thanks..

Bluebirdjones
5th March 2010, 17:20
.... not officially .... but for all practical purposes YES

... if there was anything untoward, or needing further clarification, they'd have
contacted you by now
(ie... our photos weren't "acceptable" .... so we had to re-submit some)

Well done !

:xxparty-smiley-050:

:xxsmilie_fussball:

Florge
5th March 2010, 17:53
evo, how long do you have to wait from the submission of docs to the biometric letter?

rayofLight
5th March 2010, 18:20
biometric is one of the requirements for flr....
and were lucky now, 'coz we can have our biometric in the post office...
i had my biometric last wed(march 2)...in post office of oxford...easy.. no need for appointment...

evo76
5th March 2010, 19:42
Florge...I submitted my documents last Feb 1 then received a confirmation letter from them that they have my documents already last Feb 4...now just received letter for biometrics dated March 2....How come it says in the letter that i still have to do the appointment through online and choices of places written are London, croydon etc.?

rayofLight
5th March 2010, 20:23
no lists of post office? i got a letter from home office last Feb. 26 for a biometric....and had a biometric only this march 2, in the post office near us,,,,,,http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/contact/contactspage/post-office-biometric-enrolment/

joan
5th March 2010, 22:55
me i submit my application last 2nd week of dec.then last feb.11 we recieve a letter that we had to make an appointment for a biometric so we set a sched for a boimetric feb 23and just now march 5 i recieveD my passport with all my document that we pass and on the same day i recieveD my identity card(ICFN).GOOD LUCK GUYS