PDA

View Full Version : Wife and kids UK visit

stretch33
7th March 2010, 23:06
Evening All,
Planning to have missus and kids over for a 3 month visit to UK, Kids are fine as they have UK & PI passports, missus needs a visa and this is the bit im asking.
Does she fill out the family visa form (VAF1B) or the general visitors form (VAF1A)
Does she also need to fill out the Family visitors form that appears on the VFS Global website.
Looks to me like both forms are the same and as we know how finicky they can be thought l would ask you guys
Probably have more q's as things go on
advance thanks for replies
Stretch :doh

stretch33
7th March 2010, 23:15
While im on the subject, does she send all the required docs with her application or wait to be hailed from them ?? No going to do the online application, seems like a pain in the b**

Mmm Just spent an hour or so reading thru all the previous posts on this subject.....There seems to be some thought to be given for applying for a spousal visa, is this potentially a good idea, even tho she and the kids will only stay for 3 months?
We/she runs our cab business in my absence so can only spend a limited time in the UK. I gather from reading the posts this means she can come and go for upto two years on the spouse visa?