PDA

View Full Version : help!! need some advice please!!!

beche
8th March 2010, 12:16
hello people,

need some advice please help me!

my bf and i been together for 4 years.i work in netherlands for 2 years but before my contract finished he was been lay off from his company so i decided to stay illegal in Netherlands because i dont want to leave him in a bad situation.he sue his company and luckily he won hes case. just last year Nov2009 he found a job and hes boss say he will be permanent in few weeks time.we would like to apply for a fiancee visa soon. but were worried about hes payslip,first the embassy is asking for 6 months payslip and second hes salary for 13 weeks wasn't that much but hes financially ok now.my Question is??

Do u think its ok to apply for a fiancee visa despite we cant provide a 6 months payslip but financially ok?
Or should we just wait for another 6 months??
also in my case i over stay in netherlands would that Affect also our application..

please somebody help us were desperate to be together after a long stressing and really tough time we been through!!!

thank you in advance!!!

Bluebirdjones
8th March 2010, 13:08
... to clarify ....

Your boyfriend is English or Dutch ?

You intend living in the UK or Netherlands ?

When u overstayed... was it "discovered" ie were you deported ?
(.... and does the entry stamp in your passport u got when u
returned to the Philippines "conflict" with the original visa ?)

beche
8th March 2010, 18:32
hi blue bird sorry if my letter confused you!!

my boyfriend is a welsh man !

hes living in England so we intend to live in uk

i overstay there for 1.5 year. after everything went ok my bf ask me to go home so he can sort out things with us..so i voluntary exit just last dec 14.he was also with me when i exit in netherlands.the immigration.officer ask me where did i stay for few years that i was illegal.he talk to the officer too and the officer said what his relationship to me he said that i am his gf and he wants to sort my papers going to uk.they didnt ask for more.

thanks for spending time to read BLUEBIRD!!

beche
8th March 2010, 18:50
hello BLUEBIRD

my bf is from wales and hes living in england
we intend to live in uk.

i overstay in netherland for 1.5 years.after everything went ok, he ask me to go home so he can sort thing out with me.I voluntary exit last dec 14 the immigration officer just ask me few thing like where did i stay for few years i was illegal my bf was with me too he talk to the immigration and they ask whats hes relationship with me and he said i was hes gf and he wants to sort my papers to bring me in uk then no more further questions.

thanks for spending time to read

MarBell379
11th March 2010, 10:43
The overstaying COULD be a challenge. I'm not sure how they treat this, but the fact that you voluntarily went home can only be good.

Regarding finances, submit what you can. The immigration authorities are looking for proof that your husbnad to be can support you, so as long as he has a bit of money in the bank and a couple of months pay slips he should be in good stead.
I would also explain the situation as clearly as possible in his supporting letter as that will help them and avoid them having to 'read between the lines', which would just waste time.
Be honest, by open, and submit as much documentation to prove his finances are healthy, thats my advice.

Good luck.

beche
11th March 2010, 13:20
Dear Marbelle,

thank you for taking time to read and your advice is very much appreciated!!!

joebloggs
11th March 2010, 14:14
The overstaying COULD be a challenge. I'm not sure how they treat this, but the fact that you voluntarily went home can only be good.

overstaying should not effect a visa app for a fiancee or spouse visa, unless you used deception,but seeing you've never overstayed in the uk it should be a problem.

but you might have a problem applying for a visa from netherlands as you have no legal right to be there ?

keithAngel
11th March 2010, 19:11
I read it she is in Manila now Joe since exiting Netherlands last Dec:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
11th March 2010, 22:13
I read it she is in Manila now Joe since exiting Netherlands last Dec:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:doh
ta for the info Keith, if I'm at work i don't get time to read all the posts :D

well she shouldn't have any problems applying for a fiancée or spouse visa as there is no automatic ban for those 2 visas, even if she had overstayed in the UK, never minds the Netherlands.:xxgrinning--00xx3: