PDA

View Full Version : pls help...

malditako
9th March 2010, 09:26
anyone know how to go to the new vfs office as im going there tomorrow to get application form. we're collecting now documents now and hopefully submit it next week. Do we need to pass all the original documents? thank you :))

lordna
9th March 2010, 10:16
The VFS is located here:-
UK VFS Visa Application Centre
VFS Services Philippines Private Inc.
6th Floor, Eco Plaza
Building Unit 606
Chino Roces Avenue Extension,
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines

You could get an application form from this website http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/vafs

theres a map here:- http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/images/LocationMap-new.jpg

Yes you need to supply original documents or ones certified as true copies of originals. have a look on this forum for lots of good advice on what to include in your application. Good luck!

estherboaz
9th March 2010, 10:27
anyone know how to go to the new vfs office as im going there tomorrow to get application form. we're collecting now documents now and hopefully submit it next week. Do we need to pass all the original documents? thank you :))

you could download and print the application form from VFS website .i did not go there anymore just to get application form ( to save time and money).all the forms and informations are in the VFS website.

check lordna's link.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

justchecking
9th March 2010, 13:25
Hi -if you complete the application form on the internet and then print it out - thats all you need to do - we did in an internet cafe. Then make your appointment on the web too and print out your letter and turn up with all your evidence - make sure the photocopies are separate from the originals, otherwise they'll make you do it when you get there! They stuff all your papers in a courier sack (sad after all the effort and preparation!)

To get to VFS go to Magellanes MRT on EDSA and take a jeep up Chino Roces Avenue Extension - just ask the driver for ecoplaza - its on the left handside if you come from Magellanes - not too far up, but too far to walk in the heat - and busy road too!

Good luck - don't forget you photo ID to leave at the entrance desk

malditako
9th March 2010, 13:28
thanks..additional question. Can i still use NSO certificates which i got last 2008 or i need to get new ones again...coz other agency required NSO certificate not older than 3 months. thanks again :)