PDA

View Full Version : advice please

marlyn&kenny
13th March 2010, 05:22
Hello guys! We just want to know if we can apply for my spouse visa on May 2010 and i will be 7 months pregnant by then and have the chance of getting the visa. The reason why we needed to wait until may is that, my hubby need to re-establish his bank statements. we just married last oct.30,2009.
Im just so worried (God forbids) if we fail then what a waste of money!(visa fees etc.)

pumpkins
13th March 2010, 05:52
hi marlyn, i cannot give info about the visa coz i dont know:D but am just concern about the airlines restriction for pregnant women.:Erm:

keithAngel
13th March 2010, 06:06
They do vary but 32 weeks to 34 weeks is common cut off:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
13th March 2010, 06:19
They do vary but 32 weeks to 34 weeks is common cut off:xxgrinning--00xx3:
yes i knew that. I made inquiry for that. My concern is, will the ECO consider my application when they find out i will be 7 mos preggy by then?

joebloggs
13th March 2010, 07:27
yes i knew that. I made inquiry for that. My concern is, will the ECO consider my application when they find out i will be 7 mos preggy by then?

yes but your visa will be valid for 27 months from the day it is issued, so they shouldn't refuse you for being preggy, because you could stay in the phils for at least 3 months after the visa is issued and you're baby will be at least 1 month old by then?, and you will not have any problems obtaining ILR once you've been in the uk 2yrs.

marlyn&kenny
13th March 2010, 07:52
yes but your visa will be valid for 27 months from the day it is issued, so they shouldn't refuse you for being preggy, because you could stay in the phils for at least 3 months after the visa is issued and you're baby will be at least 1 month old by then?, and you will not have any problems obtaining ILR once you've been in the uk 2yrs.

Thanks for enlighten me joebloggs.

joebloggs
13th March 2010, 08:02
one possible problem thou, if you get your visa, and its too late for you to fly because your baby is due, and your baby is born in the phils, you'll have to apply for a passport for the baby :doh and if you dont get your child passport soon, you might have to apply for FLR in the UK before you can get ILR.