PDA

View Full Version : FLR form help

smiler78
14th March 2010, 16:36
Hello guys, not been on here for a while as been busy getting married, have just a quick question about the FLR (M) form, my wife has not changed her name on her passport yet and is here on a fiancee visa we are now sitting looking at the form and unsure of what to put as the applicants full name and title, do we put her new married name as Mrs or the name as it appears on the passport?

Thanks. Carl:)

evo76
14th March 2010, 18:04
Just put your name that is written on your passport..that's what i did...and on the other names i put my married name...i dont know if that's right but that's what i did...now just had my Biometrics last March 10.

kenny
14th March 2010, 23:29
Just put your name that is written on your passport..that's what i did...and on the other names i put my married name...i dont know if that's right but that's what i did...now just had my Biometrics last March 10.

i agree.i did the same thing,too.Goodluck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
15th March 2010, 16:01
Hello guys, not been on here for a while as been busy getting married, have just a quick question about the FLR (M) form, my wife has not changed her name on her passport yet and is here on a fiancee visa we are now sitting looking at the form and unsure of what to put as the applicants full name and title, do we put her new married name as Mrs or the name as it appears on the passport?

Thanks. Carl:)

Congratulations, Carl ... and :welcomex: back. No immediate rush for your wife to change the name on her *passport for FLR; :NoNo: this can be done whenever *it's due to be renewed ... or when she applies for permanent residency ... whichever is the sooner. So 'Ms' will do just fine as her title at the moment.

Good Luck to you both!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

smiler78
15th March 2010, 17:03
Thanks Arthur had been so busy planning weddings and enjoying having someone in the house with me Ive not really been near the laptop, but its a great feeling to know when I need help the forum is there as always. Thanks guys!

Florge
15th March 2010, 17:53
i texted Resty my answer to this question ... hehe..

smiler78
15th March 2010, 18:04
i texted Resty my answer to this question ... hehe..

:xxgrinning--00xx3:You sure did Florge, thanks, Resty just finished the form 10 minutes ago so all sorted now. Catch ya soon:Hellooo:

Florge
15th March 2010, 18:09
yiihiiiii.... good luck... i'm still waiting for my biometrics from them and it's been over a month now...