PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Parcel 2 go or Interparcel to send to Phill?

somebody
14th March 2010, 21:34
The Wife wants to send some items to Phill via Fedex, Gifts with not much cost (mainly high street clothes). She wants them there with in a couple of weeks :doh So can't use the normal balikbayan box..

I have looked up Parcel 2 go and Interparcel and read of members using on here. How did you get on any problems with duty etc?

jonnijon
15th March 2010, 20:11
Send by Balikbyan box,do a search.

maria_and_matt
15th March 2010, 20:13
i sent a dress for my niece's bday.. i used the post office and i was so surprised that the package got there in 8 days, unopened:yikes:

somebody
15th March 2010, 20:33
Send by Balikbyan box,do a search.

Thanks Jonnijon we normally do send via Balikbyan box.
But to cut a long story short, the missus wants to send via air for speed. Im happy with Fedex costs a bit but they do the Job. Just wondering if anyone has any experince of using the middlemen for fedex and DHL etc who claim to reduce the prices quite a tad..

somebody
15th March 2010, 21:05
i sent a dress for my niece's bday.. i used the post office and i was so surprised that the package got there in 8 days, unopened:yikes:

Good stuff I bet your Niece was very happy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
15th March 2010, 21:07
Good stuff I bet your Niece was very happy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

yeah she was, she looked so good on her dress...

mhynne
15th March 2010, 22:50
Husband and I have used Interparcel multiple times! they are excellent.. pick up from our house then my family in Manila normally gets the package around 2-3 days.. (these are documents)
They are really good value for the money