PDA

View Full Version : 4 weeks today :-)

Englishman2010
19th March 2010, 22:22
It's been nearly 10 weeks since I got back to the UK, but in 4 weeks today I'll be on my way back to the Philippines to spend nearly 3 weeks travelling around with my love. We'll have 4 days in Manila and Cavite, 4 days in Tacloban and 9 days in Boracay.
Last time we were in Manila we only really saw MOA and a bit of Makati as we spent most of our holiday in Panglao and Bohol, what else is there that's worth doing in and around Manila? - I'm not really interested in looking at Churches or going shopping.
I've read that Chinatown is a worthwhile experience.
My g/f doesn't know what to do there as she has only lived in Tacloban, Boracay and Cavite and rarely ventures into Manila.

stevewool
19th March 2010, 22:31
It's been nearly 10 weeks since I got back to the UK, but in 4 weeks today I'll be on my way back to the Philippines to spend nearly 3 weeks travelling around with my love. We'll have 4 days in Manila and Cavite, 4 days in Tacloban and 9 days in Boracay.
Last time we were in Manila we only really saw MOA and a bit of Makati as we spent most of our holiday in Panglao and Bohol, what else is there that's worth doing in and around Manila? - I'm not really interested in looking at Churches or going shopping.
I've read that Chinatown is a worthwhile experience.
My g/f doesn't know what to do there as she has only lived in Tacloban, Boracay and Cavite and rarely ventures into Manila.

hi there i was there at xmas for a month rizel park is very good and from there go to the manila hotel for a drink santiargo fort is worth a trip too, and a nice place to collect your thought is the american cemetry, shopping, greenbelt amazing enjoy each day, a tip is if you are eating in resturants and dont eat it all get it bagged and give to the children in rizel park enjoy it all

Florge
20th March 2010, 18:41
there's a food tour in chinatown... you will be visiting the chinese food factories and get to eat as well...