PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here!

raynaputi
20th March 2010, 21:18
Hi!:Hellooo: I hope everybody's having a good time! :)

Okay, I'm new here and kinda starting to get on the groove..LOL..:D Uhmm...it's kinda hard for me to start talking about myself unless i was being asked with questions, but i hope u guys could spare me this one time only..hehe..

I joined here coz according to Master Keith (ok keith, u better backed me up here since I'm calling u master now! haha :Cuckoo:), if i want to meet someone who i could spend my life with, i should expand my horizon..so here I am joining this forum..hehe:D

I'm 28 years old, lives in Manila and is working as an IT Consultant..i love singing and going to the beach..I enjoy bowling, swimming, watching movies and travelling. I'm currently in search for love, but i'd rather not rush things coz i want this time to be the last time..(i hope i don't scare some single guys out there LOL!);)

Anyway, feel free to add me as a friend and get to know me more..I'm just kinda shy at first but I'm sure I could do better after that..hehe :Rasp:

KeithD
20th March 2010, 21:36
Keith who? :Erm: :rolleyes: That's my name ..... strange huh? :D

bornatbirth
20th March 2010, 22:49
Keith who? :Erm: :rolleyes: That's my name ..... strange huh? :D

do you to know each other? :Erm:

btw welcome here and goodluck!

Englishman2010
20th March 2010, 23:18
Welcome, join in and have fun. Good luck with your search to find the man of your dreams.

Doc Alan
20th March 2010, 23:33
Hi and welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
21st March 2010, 00:05
:welcomex: to the forum ... and good luck in your quest.

liane
21st March 2010, 03:53
Welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Have fun and enjoy! :)

raynaputi
21st March 2010, 06:31
:68711_thanx:thanks for all the welcome! i do hope to gain lots of friends and find a special someone here :) (or maybe thru your help LOL :Rasp:)

bornatbirth: I met Master Keith thru facebook last month and he encouraged me to join here (if u happen to be in his facebook friends list, you'll definitely know me..hehehe :D)

Ladybug_sim
21st March 2010, 09:13
Raynaputi, Hi! welcome here on the forum... wish you good luck on searching the man for your life ... so many but just be careful things not make you hurt one day... :Hellooo:

abby
21st March 2010, 09:25
welcome my dear....... hope you find the special one here, take your time!!!

KeithD
21st March 2010, 09:32
hope you find the special one here, take your time!!!
I don't think Jose Mourinho is available :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... and ir he was I'd make him 'marry' Liverpool :D

raynaputi
21st March 2010, 09:53
thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Hello there Master Keith! LOL! :Cuckoo:

Peanutz
21st March 2010, 10:19
Welcome to the forum Rayna!

Hope you find what you are looking for :)

bornatbirth
21st March 2010, 10:43
Hello there Master Keith! LOL! :Cuckoo:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

is this master keith like master yoda but taller? :rolleyes:

Peanutz
21st March 2010, 10:47

Shhh...Don't say that loud! No one knows he is Master Yoda!

KeithD
21st March 2010, 10:50
Yoda's an ugly :censored: whereas I'm ..... erm..... :Erm: ...... Yoda like :rolleyes:

raynaputi
21st March 2010, 11:12
yoda like??? So ur colored green with big pointed ears too? :omg: :D

bornatbirth
21st March 2010, 11:17
yoda like??? So ur colored green with big pointed ears too? :omg: :D

you havent seen naked? :icon_lol:

KeithD
21st March 2010, 11:18
you havent seen naked? :icon_lol:
We don't talk about such small issues on here :cwm24:

raynaputi
21st March 2010, 11:51
We don't talk about such small issues on here :cwm24:

Hahaha..yeah..we better hide those things!..LOL :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
21st March 2010, 12:06
Welcome to the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
21st March 2010, 15:31
Hi good luck! with your search, plenty to keep you entertained whilst you're looking. :)

raynaputi
21st March 2010, 15:39
Hi good luck! with your search, plenty to keep you entertained whilst you're looking. :)

thanks! I'm actually having fun reading the posts and replying to some of them..hehe..:BouncyHappy:

PAT
22nd March 2010, 02:11
welcome to the forum....

jam07
22nd March 2010, 03:41
Hi Rayna! welcome to the forum! There are lots of single men here who are also looking for love :) have you tried getting an account in filipina heart? :)

raynaputi
22nd March 2010, 06:03
Hi Rayna! welcome to the forum! There are lots of single men here who are also looking for love :) have you tried getting an account in filipina heart? :)

Yep i have an account there..and just waiting if someone will be interested..lol :Cuckoo:

KeithD
22nd March 2010, 09:36
Seems to be a bit of a shortage of guys looking for a long distance relationship at the moment, maybe you two can share one for now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
22nd March 2010, 10:36
Seems to be a bit of a shortage of guys looking for a long distance relationship at the moment, maybe you two can share one for now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LOL! guys can't be lucky like that! :NoNo: hahaha :D

bornatbirth
22nd March 2010, 10:39
ones enough :Erm: but 2 at a time having a tantrum and getting tampo :crazy: and what if they find out about each other :icon_lol:

KeithD
22nd March 2010, 11:01
.....and what if they find out about each other :icon_lol:
Hopefully they make music together :love::love: .... and back in the real world.... :xxmixed-smiley-017::poke:

raynaputi
22nd March 2010, 11:18
Hopefully they make music together :love::love: .... and back in the real world.... :xxmixed-smiley-017::poke:

LOL! you can only just wish... :Cuckoo: well unless you're Muslims..coz i know they accept that situation.. :Rasp:

kimmi
22nd March 2010, 11:53
hi Raynaputi,

welcome to the forum..:D

raynaputi
22nd March 2010, 12:00
hi Raynaputi,

welcome to the forum..:D

thanks kimmi! i'm really enjoying my time here in the forum..:D

kimmi
22nd March 2010, 12:02
thanks kimmi! i'm really enjoying my time here in the forum..:D

good to hear that..I hope you will find the "ONE" soon..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
22nd March 2010, 12:05
good to hear that..I hope you will find the "ONE" soon..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i hope so too!:D but i'm not rushing or anything..i know he would come in due time ;)

South-east boy
23rd March 2010, 23:16
i hope so too!:D but i'm not rushing or anything..i know he would come in due time ;)

Welcome here :xxgrinning--00xx3: and I hope that you enjoy it-you certainly seem to be already! :)

raynaputi
24th March 2010, 02:03
Welcome here :xxgrinning--00xx3: and I hope that you enjoy it-you certainly seem to be already! :)

:68711_thanx: i really enjoy it here..lots of very nice people and very interesting topics :woohoo:

jam07
24th March 2010, 05:41
hey rayna! Tim (south-east boy) is also looking for someone special. hmmm... :)

raynaputi
24th March 2010, 11:43
hey rayna! Tim (south-east boy) is also looking for someone special. hmmm... :)

hmmm :Erm: LOL! :Rasp:

KeithD
24th March 2010, 12:12
hmmm :Erm: LOL! :Rasp:
He's too old :rolleyes: You want someone younger and full of spunk :cwm24:

raynaputi
24th March 2010, 12:18

hahaha! oh i hope he won't get offended with what u said! :icon_lol:

South-east boy
24th March 2010, 12:21

Oi! I'm not quite using a walking stick yet thank you! :icon_lol: I didn't know 42 was considered :olddude:

KeithD
24th March 2010, 12:34
Oi! I'm not quite using a walking stick yet thank you! I didn't know 42 was considered :olddude:
It is if you've got my body :thorsten_rammler:

jam07
24th March 2010, 12:46

spunk? :Erm:

South-east boy
24th March 2010, 12:55

I'll leave Keith to explain the 2 meanings that it can have! :icon_lol:

KeithD
24th March 2010, 12:58
:tdo13: :D

KeithD
24th March 2010, 12:59
Please note that is a graphic interpretation and does not mean it's swimming into my mouth :omg:

jam07
24th March 2010, 14:17
:tdo13: :D

oh okay.. got it! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol:

South-east boy
24th March 2010, 14:51
oh okay.. got it! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol:

It can also mean spirit, nerve, pluck, heart or mettle etc!

KeithD
24th March 2010, 15:52
It can also mean spirit, nerve, pluck, heart or mettle etc!
Not when I'm talking it doesn't :icon_lol:

lyka
24th March 2010, 15:54
welcome day..hehehe..try cebuanas..malay u don c fafah..goodluck

Sophie
24th March 2010, 22:46
welcome to the forum rayna :)

Doc Alan
24th March 2010, 23:41
Can't believe you're still single Rayna !:doh Ang maganda mo,talaga:xxgrinning--00xx3: You've already made many new friends here (who each may also know suitable friends) ...and you have hundreds of friends on facebook :) Be patient and good luck !

raynaputi
25th March 2010, 02:30
:68711_thanx: sophie and lyka! :D :meet-1:

Can't believe you're still single Rayna !:doh Ang maganda mo,talaga:xxgrinning--00xx3: You've already made many new friends here (who each may also know suitable friends) ...and you have hundreds of friends on facebook :) Be patient and good luck !

LOL! I can't believe I'm still single too! :doh hahaha!:icon_lol: well..I've met the wrong guys before...I'm hoping the next one I meet will be THE ONE! :rolleyes: I'm being patient..I know we'll both find each other, whoever he is :luv4: ..hehehe :Rasp: ok now I just revealed my "hopeless romantic" side! :Cuckoo:

bless.books
25th March 2010, 17:29
Hi!:Hellooo: I hope everybody's having a good time! :) Okay, I'm new here and kinda starting to get on the groove..LOL..:D Uhmm...it's kinda hard for me to start talking about myself unless i was being asked with questions, but i hope u guys could spare me this one time only..hehe.. I joined here coz according to Master Keith (ok keith, u better backed me up here since I'm calling u master now! haha :Cuckoo:), if i want to meet someone who i could spend my life with, i should expand my horizon..so here I am joining this forum..hehe:D

I'm 28 years old, lives in Manila and is working as an IT Consultant..i love singing and going to the beach..I enjoy bowling, swimming, watching movies and travelling. I'm currently in search for love, but i'd rather not rush things coz i want this time to be the last time..(i hope i don't scare some single guys out there LOL!);) Anyway, feel free to add me as a friend and get to know me more..I'm just kinda shy at first but I'm sure I could do better after that..hehe :Rasp:

Hello raynaputi and welcome!

junior02
26th March 2010, 14:28
hi there. dont worry about being new, because your not the only 1, im also new and not 2 good on computers, its also nice for me knowing that im not the only newbie!. Hope you find your mr wright. Good luck.

Arthur Little
26th March 2010, 14:50
hi there. dont worry about being new, because your not the only 1, im also new and not 2 good on computers, its also nice for me knowing that im not the only newbie!.

:welcomex:, Jules. I've just been reading your introductory post ... and Joe Bloggs' response ... and wish you better luck with your plans to bring your wife and young family to the UK. I hope both children have now fully recovered from their illnesses; it must have been a very anxious time for you all!

junior02
26th March 2010, 19:00
:welcomex:, Jules. I've just been reading your introductory post ... and Joe Bloggs' response ... and wish you better luck with your plans to bring your wife and young family to the UK. I hope both children have now fully recovered from their illnesses; it must have been a very anxious time for you all!
Hi there Arther little. Thanks for your reply. My daughter is fully recoverd now , thank god, it was a very scary time.I hope very soon my family will be here with me, its very hard not being together and its nice to be able to join a comunity like this and talk about things.I will keep you informed of my wifes visa progress.Thanks again.I hope you get this reply because as i said im not 2 good on computers,so not sure if im repling on the correct page.Take care.Jules.

Florge
30th March 2010, 22:43
welcome!

been just a week here and you have already gained friends and having fun...and already a respected member.. wow! you must have posted millions already... lol... sorry for the delayed reaction.. been busy playing housewife... hehehe

enjoy your stay here.. and i hope you'll find the one... but then, are there any single men around? from what i know, most men here are married or have gfs... hopefully i'm wrong... there were guys before who posted that they're looking for a gf.. where are you guys? rayna's here... hehehehe...

good luck to your search... cheers!

raynaputi
31st March 2010, 02:24
welcome!

been just a week here and you have already gained friends and having fun...and already a respected member.. wow! you must have posted millions already... lol... sorry for the delayed reaction.. been busy playing housewife... hehehe

enjoy your stay here.. and i hope you'll find the one... but then, are there any single men around? from what i know, most men here are married or have gfs... hopefully i'm wrong... there were guys before who posted that they're looking for a gf.. where are you guys? rayna's here... hehehehe...

good luck to your search... cheers!

oh jeeeez! :omg: I've only been here for just a week???:omg::Erm: I thought it's for a month already!!!:doh :icon_lol: well I don't know how I've become a respected member..LOL:Rasp: Maybe i'm too talkative :blahblah: hahaha :laugher:

But I'm really enjoying my time here..didn't realize I've already talked to some mods and members who are here regularly..maybe I'm just a born chatter :blahblah: hahahaha:rolleyes:

Well, yeah I've noticed most of the men here are already married and taken, and I'm not sure if I would meet someone single here :Erm:..but it's ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:..i'm not in a hurry for it..someone will come i know :) :heartshape1:

Florge
31st March 2010, 18:24
oh jeeeez! :omg: I've only been here for just a week???:omg::Erm: I thought it's for a month already!!!:doh :icon_lol: well I don't know how I've become a respected member..LOL:Rasp: Maybe i'm too talkative :blahblah: hahaha :laugher:

But I'm really enjoying my time here..didn't realize I've already talked to some mods and members who are here regularly..maybe I'm just a born chatter :blahblah: hahahaha:rolleyes:

Well, yeah I've noticed most of the men here are already married and taken, and I'm not sure if I would meet someone single here :Erm:..but it's ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:..i'm not in a hurry for it..someone will come i know :) :heartshape1:

but there are those who drop by once in a while looking for gfs... been a month eh? wow! it means i haven't been here awhile then... lol...

where is tawi when you need him... lol... i'm acting the matchmaker again...