PDA

View Full Version : working tax credit

kimmi
21st March 2010, 20:00
hi everyone,

I havent been here for a long time been quiet busy up here north..:doh:doh

I am about to apply for my ILR in a couple of weeks and I am aware that since I have FLR I am not entitled to receive any public funds..

Last year, Ive got a letter from the tax man thru my boss and they refunded me some of the tax that I paid for that year and from then on they've given me the right tax code which I should use..

I just get confused is it considered working tax credit?can anybody sign posted me?thanks:D

somebody
21st March 2010, 20:18
hi everyone,

I havent been here for a long time been quiet busy up here north..:doh:doh

I am about to apply for my ILR in a couple of weeks and I am aware that since I have FLR I am not entitled to receive any public funds..

Last year, Ive got a letter from the tax man thru my boss and they refunded me some of the tax that I paid for that year and from then on they've given me the right tax code which I should use..

I just get confused is it considered working tax credit?can anybody sign posted me?thanks:D

HI Maam good to see you on here:D

No this means you had the wrong tax code which means you were taxed to much and now its been reviewed your getting it back:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Its not public funds just you were charged to much so getting back what is rightfully yours so nothing to worry about:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck with the ILR and looks like the refund has come at the right time to help out with the fees

kimmi
21st March 2010, 20:25
HI Maam good to see you on here:D

No this means you had the wrong tax code which means you were taxed to much and now its been reviewed your getting it back:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Its not public funds just you were charged to much so getting back what is rightfully yours so nothing to worry about:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck with the ILR and looks like the refund has come at the right time to help out with the fees

thank you very much for explaining it Sir Andy..I just get worried about it and my hubby can't be of help because he havent claimed or entitled to any public funds so he haven't got a clue..:doh:doh:doh:76::NoNo:

joebloggs
21st March 2010, 20:32
public funds are

Attendance allowance
Carers allowance
Child Benefit
Child tax credit
Council tax benefit
Disability living allowance
Income Related Employment & Support Allowance - ESA (IR)
Health in Pregnancy Grant
Housing and homelessness assistance
Housing benefit
Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
Income support
Severe Disablement Allowance
Social fund payment
State pension credit
Working tax credit

you've had a tax rebate, you've paid tooo much tax for what you earned and the tax man is giving you a refund :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
21st March 2010, 20:36
public funds are

Attendance allowance
Carers allowance
Child Benefit
Child tax credit
Council tax benefit
Disability living allowance
Income Related Employment & Support Allowance - ESA (IR)
Health in Pregnancy Grant
Housing and homelessness assistance
Housing benefit
Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
Income support
Severe Disablement Allowance
Social fund payment
State pension credit
Working tax credit

you've had a tax rebate, you've paid tooo much tax for what you earned and the tax man is giving you a refund :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank u Joe, I just get nervous when I read Working Tax Credit on the ILR form as a Public fund and I thought the tax rebate I had is considered as Working tax credit..:crazy::crazy::crazy:me..thank u very much I can submit it now with no worries..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: