PDA

View Full Version : Thai police charge Philippines woman over cocaine haul

Win2Win
24th March 2010, 10:50
Thai police said Wednesday they had arrested a Filipina at Bangkok's main airport for trafficking cocaine worth 247,000 dollars.

More... (http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view/20100324-260599/Thai-police-charge-Philippines-woman-over-cocaine-haul)

triple5
24th March 2010, 11:35
ouch..thats going to be a long time inside, possibly death penalty.

Notavirusalso
24th March 2010, 15:22
unless you use the British justice system .. then you could be faceing a stern stareing at and evem be asked politly not to do it again please..... but only if you are very rich or on benifits/legal aid............else its a heavy fine jail and lose yer house to the banks/taxman.....i Belive we have the best legal system/justice in the world... if you are able to afford it

joebloggs
24th March 2010, 19:39
i Belive we have the best legal system/justice in the world... if you are able to afford it

or if your on benefits or a very low income and can get legal aid, but most of us joe bloggs on here cannot claim legal aid and would have to find £100's an hour for a solicitor :doh

it amazes me when i read about illegal immigrants having access to solicitors and 'their' MP to put pressure on the HO about their visa app :NoNo:

how can they afford £100s an hour or is it paid for by lega aid:Erm:, and thier MP, they dont have a right to vote, so how can they have an MP, when your an illegal immigrant :doh

Dedworth
24th March 2010, 21:24
it amazes me when i read about illegal immigrants having access to solicitors and 'their' MP to put pressure on the HO about their visa app :NoNo:

how can they afford £100s an hour or is it paid for by lega aid:Erm:, and thier MP, they dont have a right to vote, so how can they have an MP, when your an illegal immigrant :doh

Labour Govt champions 'uman rights, inclusion & multiculturalism. An illegal ticks all the right boxes.

GaryFifer
24th March 2010, 21:27
And the Tory party likes whipping the house boy and jumping in the bush with rich boys. So do they tick all the right boxes?