PDA

View Full Version : Royal Mail

Northerner
26th March 2010, 14:16
Usually everyone on here seems to have a bad story with respect to their delivery times to the Philippines.

Well, I sent a parcel last week to Barili, Cebu. And it has arrived after 8 days.. Not bad! Not quite DHL I guess, but for half the price who can complain?

:)

Arthur Little
26th March 2010, 14:24
Well, I sent a parcel last week to Barili, Cebu. And it has arrived after 8 days.. Not bad! Not quite DHL I guess, but for half the price who can complain? :)

:cwm24: Wow ... B(a)rilli(ant)!

Northerner
26th March 2010, 15:05
And I was expecting 3 weeks:cwm24:

DaveUK
26th March 2010, 15:09
I'm impressed it got there at all! My last couple of things never got there which lead me to spend just over £20 with Parcelforce just to post some birthday cards this time!

Northerner
26th March 2010, 15:20
I insured it.. Not a chance I was sending anything as costly as I did without insurance (stuff for about £100 ish).. But after a huge spend this month I didn't fancy going out the extra ££££ for DHL or UPS

Florge
26th March 2010, 22:12
i've been using royal mail eversince... and so far, i only complained about their domestic deliveries and not international...

i sent my wedding pictures to davao and it only took them a week... wonderful eh?