PDA

View Full Version : pls help..,

gorgeous_lala
30th March 2010, 04:51
there's been a delay in the release of our confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS), the one that replaced the visa letter.., and the agency couldn't give any reason.. they said they are waiting as well.. do you guys think there's a problem with our application. we can't do anything but wait.. pls help us.. is there really a delay with regards to the releasing of the CAS? tnxalot!!

LEAHnew
30th March 2010, 09:33
there's been a delay in the release of our confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS), the one that replaced the visa letter.., and the agency couldn't give any reason.. they said they are waiting as well.. do you guys think there's a problem with our application. we can't do anything but wait.. pls help us.. is there really a delay with regards to the releasing of the CAS? tnxalot!!

I am not that much aware of CAS but I guess you need to follow up to the school where you enroll your course, as you said you can't do anything just to wait so you wait..Just divert your attention so it's not stressing you, it's summer time enjoy outdoor or else find option for more progressive career:xxgrinning--00xx3: Good luck:)

cheeky
30th March 2010, 18:26

i think this is due to some changes (CAS)...i got 5 friends who applied for student visa they lodged their application last feb.17 up to now they are still waiting for the result....is your school in london and if u don't mind may i know the name of your agency?

KeithD
30th March 2010, 18:29
Didn't the rules change a few months back? Probably just extra checks and the folk doing it not having a clue :Erm: ... not their fault, stupid government keeps changing everything :doh

cheeky
30th March 2010, 18:45
Didn't the rules change a few months back? Probably just extra checks and the folk doing it not having a clue :Erm: ... not their fault, stupid government keeps changing everything :doh

i think the changes started feb.22, i feel sorry for my 5 friends coz they only borrowed their money in the bank to show they got enough funds in their account and they need to pay 12% monthly interest in the bank...pretty bad i just hope they will get their visa soon...

keithAngel
30th March 2010, 20:11
The changes were made so that false education centers no longer qualified as they were creating a back door for employment for folk mostly from the Indian sub-continent so as long it was a boni - fide school shouldnt be a problem if it was false and you know this or can find out then it isnt going to happen

Whats the education Institutes name?

cheeky
31st March 2010, 09:43

check this http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/employersandsponsors/pointsbasedsystem/registerofsponsorseducation

Register of Sponsors Licensed Under the Points-Based System
This is a list of organisations licensed to sponsor migrants under Tier 4 of the Points-Based System. It lists organisations in alphabetical order and
whether they A or B rated.