PDA

View Full Version : Are There ANY...

Arthur Little
31st March 2010, 10:48
... circumstances in which it is SAFE to give details of one's Bank Account over the phone? :rolleyes:

aromulus
31st March 2010, 10:57
... circumstances in which it is SAFE to give details of one's Bank Account over the phone? :rolleyes:

The only time I actually use my cards on the phone, is when I actually contact the various service providers to pay bills or buy something.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If someone contacts me out of the blue, then it will be a big no-no...:NoNo:

triple5
31st March 2010, 11:03
The only time I actually use my cards on the phone, is when I actually contact the various service providers to pay bills or buy something.

Even then there's no guarantee that the person on the end of the line isn't jotting down your details to sell on.

http://www.itproportal.com/security/news/article/2009/3/23/criminal-gangs-steal-uk-credit-card-details-india/

KeithD
31st March 2010, 11:11
I've never had a problem, I always give them Dom's details :D

aromulus
31st March 2010, 11:22
I've never had a problem, I always give them Dom's details :D

I knew I couldn't trust a scouser, so when I joined the forum I hacked your computer and took all your details, which then you hacked back....:rolleyes:

So they were yours to start of with.... :erotic4::erotic4:

Steve.r
31st March 2010, 11:25
Just be VERY careful Arthur. I guess it all depends who is asking. Your bank will NEVER ask you for full details, so that it my guide too.

hth

Steve

cheeky
31st March 2010, 15:12
Just be VERY careful Arthur. I guess it all depends who is asking. Your bank will NEVER ask you for full details, so that it my guide too.

hth

Steve

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
31st March 2010, 15:49
Surely they recognise you on the phone without formal identification if you just "roll your R's" Arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3: