PDA

View Full Version : Help

Ross
31st March 2010, 14:04
anyone experience the cfo seminar in Cebu? do we can just pop in anythime in anyday monday-firdai for seminat without appointment or schedule..? like if bound to UK..ANY PARTICULAR DAY..any advice pls..dont wnt to turn up there only to find that we should have shedule first..
thank you.
am aware it should be early as 7:30 am foir registration am just not sure if each country like bound to UK has each own day time schedule..:)

yam
31st March 2010, 14:08
Hi the schedule for the seminar is monday to friday. It's first come first serve. I'm going there on monday and I will go there early so i will be the first one to register.

Arthur Little
31st March 2010, 14:16
Hi the schedule for the seminar is monday to friday. It's first come first serve. I'm going there on monday and I will go there early so i will be the first one to register.

There you are, Ross ... you can be next! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ross
31st March 2010, 14:16

ty for the qick reply so it just means we dont need have apoinment or think that each day has no particular schedule like cfo manila that uk bound are wed and thurs if im correct..

Ross
31st March 2010, 14:19
There you are, Ross ... you can be next! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:) cheers arthur:xxgrinning--00xx3:

September
14th May 2010, 12:11
:) cheers arthur:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thought your here now in the UK:D