PDA

View Full Version : Explanation pls

adam&chryss
1st April 2010, 20:51
Browsing through some Philippine properties online the other night I came across "dirty kitchen" in the list of features. :Sex: ?
The missus couldnt find the right words she said......
So could anyone please tell me what it is :Help1:

mistermatty
1st April 2010, 21:00
its normally a outside area sometime with concrete bench and sink .....where food is cooked and prepared ...

joebloggs
1st April 2010, 21:10
its normally a outside area sometime with concrete bench and sink .....where food is cooked and prepared ...

more like dirty food :vomit-smiley-011::action-smiley-082:

:D

KeithD
1st April 2010, 21:40
That'll be the chinese takeaway in Manchester :D

Fitzy
2nd April 2010, 00:20
That'll be the chinese takeaway in Manchester :D

Number 9) on the menu said Rover balls
K9 maybe?:D

keithAngel
2nd April 2010, 01:27
Its an small outdoor area usualy at the back/side of a house there is water for washing clothes and its covered for rainy times you can use it for fish prep and somtimes cooking things that are smelly bbq etc :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
2nd April 2010, 02:33
- dirty kitchen or outdoor kitchen would be a major faux pas in most cultures, but I think our dirty kitchen is a good idea :xxgrinning--00xx3:- especially when frying up some of the more exotic cuisine,stinky foods and of course when there's a big party:xxparty-smiley-050: where the women can gather together away from the men and have our ladies talk in peace without getting disturbed!!!
The inner or clean kitchen is not very much used except on occasions for cooking breakfast or fast smaller meals

jonnijon
2nd April 2010, 07:51
Simple answer is,you dont cook inside the house,so no smelly fish smells inside.

LEAHnew
2nd April 2010, 17:27
- dirty kitchen or outdoor kitchen would be a major faux pas in most cultures, but I think our dirty kitchen is a good idea :xxgrinning--00xx3:- especially when frying up some of the more exotic cuisine,stinky foods and of course when there's a big party:xxparty-smiley-050: where the women can gather together away from the men and have our ladies talk in peace without getting disturbed!!!
The inner or clean kitchen is not very much used except on occasions for cooking breakfast or fast smaller meals

:xxgrinning--00xx3:yes agree:) But i guess the real dirty kitchen can be found in UK if the Filipina better half won't be around:D:icon_lol::Cuckoo:

estherboaz
2nd April 2010, 21:15
its like kitchen extension...

sars_notd_virus
3rd April 2010, 05:48
But i guess the real dirty kitchen can be found in UK if the Filipina better half won't be around:D:icon_lol::Cuckoo:

oh yes definitely sis:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

KeithD
3rd April 2010, 09:17
its like kitchen extension...
Is this a man thing, as I gets lots of emails about extensions? :Erm: