PDA

View Full Version : Nigels Bank Holiday weekend tips..

nigel
2nd April 2010, 08:20
1 Do NOT spend this weekend doing a clear out, when you go to take your rubbish to the dump, you'll discover that 50% of your neighbours also did that this weekned and you'll have to que for 4 hours, just to get rid of your rubbish!:furious3: You don't want that, so do your clearout some other weekend!:)

2 If your going on a long drive somewhere with your friends and family, your car will be loaded with travel bags and more passengers than normal, this will make your car significantly heavier than it usually is, and the cars brakes wont be as effective as they normally are! Leave a big big gap between you and the car in front! (you should always do this anyway!)

3 Many people do a clear out over this weekend, you might find there's real nice items that have been donated to your local charity shops!:D

4 Be happy, cheerful, optimistic, laughing, loving, smiling, positive and IGNORE everything and ANYTHING negative, not just this weekend but infinately, or I'll punch you on the nose.:)

Sim11UK
2nd April 2010, 08:25
You forgot to mention watching saucy young girls dancing on youtube....ahem :D (this relates to another of Nigels posts) :Cuckoo:

KeithD
2nd April 2010, 08:35
5. Add Nigel to your Ignore List :D

nigel
2nd April 2010, 08:47
You forgot to mention watching saucy young girls dancing on youtube....ahem :D (this relates to another of Nigels posts) :Cuckoo:Ha haaaaaaa I love watching Thai girls dancing and youtube vids of Japanese girls and stuff!:icon_lol:

KeithD
2nd April 2010, 08:48
Ha haaaaaaa I love watching Thai girls dancing and YouPube vids of Japanese girls and stuff!:icon_lol:
:cwm24:

aromulus
2nd April 2010, 08:52
5. Add Nigel to your Ignore List :D

Done....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

He is just after you....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:erotic4:

joebloggs
2nd April 2010, 11:51
Done....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

He is just after you....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:erotic4: