PDA

View Full Version : My attackers

pennybarry
2nd April 2010, 19:51
I've been attacked by two members here for not having kids but tried to understand that kind of envy people.
If your reason to live is having children and attack those without like me,
Then IMHO stop believing in God and stop going to church. It's a waste of time.
As I told before, it is risky for me to have even one so I cannot produce babies like you do both.
I had two choices, to have or to die. So I prefer to live and enjoy life.
Kayo(my attackers) na lang manganak ng manganak because i cannot produce anymore.

Thanks for my four friends who sent PM to me and lifted me up. Not to worry, as penny still happy here.:):icon_lol:

A real Happy Easter to all members!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

triple5
2nd April 2010, 20:02
Saw one of those comments today, and thought it was a really cheap shot :NoNo: Take no notice, Penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
2nd April 2010, 20:05
Happy Easter to u Te Penny..xxx

Northerner
2nd April 2010, 20:07
Ignore them! Life is to be lived and enjoyed. When people are busy telling others how to live their life, it is usually because their own is lacking in some way:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
2nd April 2010, 20:13
It's none of anyones business whether you have kids or not.
We all have choices...shame on them. :NoNo:

cheeky
2nd April 2010, 20:16
don't worry penny your not alone..i can't have one too..due to some personal reason ....just don't mind them,,,,happy Easter,,,

raynaputi
2nd April 2010, 20:16
just ignore them miss penny..don't stoop down to their level :xxgrinning--00xx3::heartshape1:

pennybarry
2nd April 2010, 20:29
Saw one of those comments today, and thought it was a really cheap shot :NoNo: Take no notice, Penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Triple. Just moaning time for me.:D:icon_lol:

Happy Easter to u Te Penny..xxx

Happy Easter Kimmi! I know how true your words are! Salamat:)

Ignore them! Life is to be lived and enjoyed. When people are busy telling others how to live their life, it is usually because their own is lacking in some way:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks Northener! Trying to ignore them but they are like ghosts following me attacking me not once but twice.:omg:

It's none of anyones business whether you have kids or not.
We all have choices...shame on them. :NoNo:

I have choice before, to have even one but still I believe in fate and God's will.:) Thanks Sim

don't worry penny your not alone..i can't have one too..due to some personal reason ....just don't mind them,,,,happy Easter,,,
Thanks Cheeky! We are not alone and there are many more! But they are happy still!

just ignore them miss penny..don't stoop down to their level :xxgrinning--00xx3::heartshape1:

Thanks Rayna! Trying to understand low level peeps ehhh.:D

maria_and_matt
2nd April 2010, 20:31
awww penny, don't mind them, stay happy ... mwah! have a good easter

KeithD
2nd April 2010, 20:32
What annoys me is......:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Penny has FOUR more friends than me :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Steve.r
2nd April 2010, 20:43
Penny, I did not see the comments made, and do not know who is involved, but from what I just read, you made a brave decision. No-one has the right to second question a life or death decision like that. Live your life as you will, be happy and contented.

Happy Easter :)

pennybarry
2nd April 2010, 20:46
awww penny, don't mind them, stay happy ... mwah! have a good easter

Salamat Maria! Will do!
Been to my elderly friend and she told me to throw and roll eggs. Some do it during easter she said. I have no idea which eggs.:omg::icon_lol:
Real eggs? Chocolate eggs or my hubby's eggs.:icon_lol:

What annoys me is......:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Penny has FOUR more friends than me :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Don't be jealous boss as everytime I add Facebook friends from forum, we always have one friend in common and that's you.:bigcry::omg:

pennybarry
2nd April 2010, 20:53
Penny, I did not see the comments made, and do not know who is involved, but from what I just read, you made a brave decision. No-one has the right to second question a life or death decision like that. Live your life as you will, be happy and contented.

Very well said Steve. Muchos gracias! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I am very much contented.
I just don't know why they want me to be envied to them having children.:icon_lol:

KeithD
2nd April 2010, 20:59
I just don't know why they want me to be envied to them having children.:icon_lol:
You can have my two retards.... I'll have them posted :rolleyes:

somebody
2nd April 2010, 20:59
Penny Po from what I read of the good works you have done to help others over the years and continue to I have the upmost respect for you. No one should have a go at someone else untill they have walked in their shoes and understand thing from their point of view.

Hopefully with it being Easter weekend all the people involved can some how decide to get on with one another. Plenty of room in the world for love and respect but little room for hate and anger:)

Peace love and Easter Bunnies:D

estherboaz
2nd April 2010, 21:12
i like the way you handle the situation...eventhough you were attacked, you are still calm...

pennybarry
2nd April 2010, 21:17

My husband said, he had four in his past and was a :censored: hardlife he's got.:icon_lol:

Penny Po from what I read of the good works you have done to help others over the years and continue to I have the upmost respect for you. No one should have a go at someone else untill they have walked in their shoes and understand thing from their point of view.

Hopefully with it being Easter weekend all the people involved can some how decide to get on with one another. Plenty of room in the world for love and respect but little room for hate and anger:)

Peace love and Easter Bunnies:D

Wow Thanks Somebody. You made my heart fat:D
I had a long chat with my boss in my volunteering job today and she asked me what I really really want to do. To study more? To find a good job? I said I just want to help needy if i won in a lottery. She laughed ehhh.:laugher:

Happy Easter Somebody.:heartshape1::)

joebloggs
2nd April 2010, 21:24

:doh where are you sending me and dom this time :Rasp:
and wheres me pocket money :cwm24:

ignore them Laguna gal :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
2nd April 2010, 21:27
i like the way you handle the situation...eventhough you were attacked, you are still calm...

Thanks Easterboaz! :D
Been a production supervisor for 7 years handling 60 operators whom most of them union members and union officials. My senior sup said I'm going to give you all unionists. :cwm23: More terrible people on the first few months.:omg::bigcry:

We had opposite views against management. But later on, we became close friends and after 20 years, we still all close together.
I don't closed my door to these people who attacks me. I'm just here people! Try me ! :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

pennybarry
2nd April 2010, 21:32

Sometimes, it's too hard to ignore people who love me to attack. :icon_lol:
Thanks Joe.:D

raynaputi
2nd April 2010, 21:43

you're from Laguna Penny? My family (mom's side) is from Laguna too..we're on Bay, Laguna..and some are from Pakil and Cabulusan, Laguna

pennybarry
2nd April 2010, 21:51
you're from Laguna Penny? My family (mom's side) is from Laguna too..we're on Bay, Laguna..and some are from Pakil and Cabulusan, Laguna

Oh! I wonder you're beautiful as you're from Laguna ehehhehe.
I'm from Santa Rosa.:D My uncle's wife is from Bay, Alcantara's clan.
If you been to Enchanted Kingdom, my place is about 5 minutes drive.

pennybarry
2nd April 2010, 21:58
Penny and Rayna are now friends at Facebook.
Comment like:

One friend in common::omg:

raynaputi
2nd April 2010, 21:59
Oh! I wonder you're beautiful as you're from Laguna ehehhehe.
I'm from Santa Rosa.:D My uncle's wife is from Bay, Alcantara's clan.
If you been to Enchanted Kingdom, my place is about 5 minutes drive.

cool..i've been to EK a couple of times..someday i'll try to visit u if ur there..hahaha.. ;)

pennybarry
2nd April 2010, 22:05
cool..i've been to EK a couple of times..someday i'll try to visit u if ur there..hahaha.. ;)

Cool and no problem Rayna. I would love to meet Lagueñas!
We'll see if we can visit Pinas this year. Trying to save now and enjoy later. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Cheers!

sars_notd_virus
3rd April 2010, 01:40
Stay happy Ate Penny!!!
*I agree people are entitled to their own choices what matter is that u don't affect anyone*:xxgrinning--00xx3:
go for it!!!
mabuhay!!
makibaka!!
Happy Easter!!!

LadyJ
3rd April 2010, 02:30
Ate Penny, I think what they've said to you is too personal!! Anyway, you may have wrinkles or not and so what??? the important is you have a good heart, thats why you're lucky to have a good husband and family back home.

Ignore those bad people.. Just stay happy and keep smiling.

beppe
3rd April 2010, 02:36
After all is your private life and you don't owe any explanation to any one.

Having children is big commitment.

beppe
3rd April 2010, 02:47
I've been attacked by two members here for not having kids but tried to understand that kind of envy people.
As I told before, it is risky for me to have even one so I cannot produce babies like you do both.
Kayo(my attackers) na lang manganak ng manganak because i cannot produce anymore.

Thanks for my four friends who sent PM to me and lifted me up. Not to worry, as penny still happy here.:):icon_lol:

A real Happy Easter to all members!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

The issue is too important and too personal, they are not worthy any answer.

Happy Easter to all members.

liane
3rd April 2010, 04:46
Ignore them Ate Penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Stay happy :Hellooo:
Life is beautiful :heartshape1:

laurel
3rd April 2010, 07:23

I totally agree, life is hard enough , people should remember that when you point the finger ....take a look.....theres three fingers pointing back at you.

Its so easy to judge others without having a clue about the circumstances that surround it...........most of us here are aware of the heartache that goes with this territory of LDRs and other events that take place in life ...........last thing we need is self righteous ppl judging.
Lets encourage each other guys where we can.............:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
3rd April 2010, 08:16
Penny, I did not see the comments made, and do not know who is involved, but from what I just read, you made a brave decision.

Penny, I'm quoting Steve because I also don't know the background to this. But I've said before, you're an inspiration, and your posts are always worth reading. Ingat palagi :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
3rd April 2010, 08:31
Anyway, you may have wrinkles or not and so what???
I don't know where Penny has wrinkles but I'll take a damn good look for her if she asks! :rolleyes: .....my wife's reading this thread! :omg: :icon_sorry: :xxaction-smiley-047

IainBusby
3rd April 2010, 11:50

Whether you had decided not to have any children for health reasons or just because it's not part of your life plan, it's nobody's damn business but yours.

adam&chryss
3rd April 2010, 11:54
I salute you ate Penny! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

If you have chosen to have a baby then you wouldn't be here.. it's hard to give birth then not knowing what will happen to your baby, who will take care of him/her and what life she/he will have without his/her mother. She/he might be surrounded by bad people like... you know who ;) of course you wouldn't want that.

Even you don't have kids of your own, helping your pamangkins makes you a true mother and better than those who have kids but act like they are singles or no kids at all.

Just stay happy! xxx

gracia143
3rd April 2010, 12:28
My friend, just breath, relax, keep on smiling and stay beautiful. You've got better things to do with your life. And well, make them more jealous hehe.

Arthur Little
3rd April 2010, 13:12
I have to say, Penny ... it's completely beyond my comprehension how anyone can be so unkind as to stoop to making *cruel jibes of this nature. Is it petty jealousy? :rolleyes: I don't know. :NoNo: But rest assured you're held in high esteem by your many friends on the forum ... including myself ... so please try [hard as it is] to ignore *such remarks and treat them with the contempt they deserve. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
3rd April 2010, 13:22

ate penny we are lucky you know that we don't have kid but we are happy to our wonderful husband.

pennybarry
3rd April 2010, 13:33
Stay happy Ate Penny!!!
*I agree people are entitled to their own choices what matter is that u don't affect anyone*:xxgrinning--00xx3:
go for it!!!
mabuhay!!
makibaka!!
Happy Easter!!!
Makibaka sa napakagulong mundo ng showbiz! ehehehe Salamat!

Ate Penny, I think what they've said to you is too personal!! Anyway, you may have wrinkles or not and so what??? the important is you have a good heart, thats why you're lucky to have a good husband and family back home.

Ignore those bad people.. Just stay happy and keep smiling.
I don't know why they always murder my age. I have no idea if they can stop their age. But wrinkles can tell who's life is struggling!

After all is your private life and you don't owe any explanation to any one.

Having children is big commitment.
Yes you're right! Why I did explain before, I can't remember anymore!

The issue is too important and too personal, they are not worthy any answer.

Happy Easter to all members.

You are also right but I am 100% sure if they read and i know they did read, they can feel if they are right or wrong. Sometimes, you need to hit the head to make persons awake!

Ignore them Ate Penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Stay happy :Hellooo:
Life is beautiful :heartshape1:
Life is beautiful if you enjoy it! From now on I will ignore them lol! Well said na ako sa kanila

I totally agree, life is hard enough , people should remember that when you point the finger ....take a look.....theres three fingers pointing back at you.

Its so easy to judge others without having a clue about the circumstances that surround it...........most of us here are aware of the heartache that goes with this territory of LDRs and other events that take place in life ...........last thing we need is self righteous ppl judging.
Lets encourage each other guys where we can.............:xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's also what I have learned from my chinese friends. Thanks huh!

Penny, I'm quoting Steve because I also don't know the background to this. But I've said before, you're an inspiration, and your posts are always worth reading. Ingat palagi :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Salamat kaibigan. :omg:

I don't know where Penny has wrinkles but I'll take a damn good look for her if she asks! :rolleyes: .....my wife's reading this thread! :omg: :icon_sorry: :xxaction-smiley-047
Boss my elbow is kutis balls. Feel what your elbows skin is and remember my cheek.
Boss, I moaned once to Ate Ping about being childless and I got strenght and good advices. Enjoy life she said!

Whether you had decided not to have any children for health reasons or just because it's not part of your life plan, it's nobody's damn business but yours.
You're right Ian.:D

I salute you ate Penny! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

If you have chosen to have a baby then you wouldn't be here.. it's hard to give birth then not knowing what will happen to your baby, who will take care of him/her and what life she/he will have without his/her mother. She/he might be surrounded by bad people like... you know who ;) of course you wouldn't want that.

Even you don't have kids of your own, helping your pamangkins makes you a true mother and better than those who have kids but act like they are singles or no kids at all.

Just stay happy! xxx
Thanks Adam and Chryss! If I gave birth and died, my Mom- in law will not look after my baby as she always said, she is willing to marry my dad in- law again, but please no babies. My Nanay is 82 and no more energy to raise even piggy ehehhe. Sis and brod in Middle East. I am sure Barry will find someone new wife/nanny to look after. God has reasons and He understands! ehehehe
Yes I know how hard the responsibility of raising kids as I helped my brod and sisters to discipline their kids. If not, maybe they didn't finish their course at uni and grown up good enough. Kulang na lang sa akin sila lumabas.
My advice to them: Raise your kids good and well disciplined to make them not a burden of society someday. Send them to uni and wish to become somebody. Because if they failed, and they become burden of society, then my last laugh is still mine. Galingan ang pagiging dakilang ina. ehehhehe

My friend, just breath, relax, keep on smiling and stay beautiful. You've got better things to do with your life. And well, make them more jealous hehe.
Had a nice long stay in bed. Tomorrow will be gone boat fishing. Enjoy!Thanks my friend. They said they are still young but why they are so jealous with me? Hmmm because I'm still beautiful even old age.

I have to say, Penny ... it's completely beyond my comprehension how anyone can be so unkind as to stoop to making *cruel jibes of this nature. Is it petty jealousy? :rolleyes: I don't know. :NoNo: But rest assured you're held in high esteem by your many friends on the forum ... including myself ... so please try [hard as it is] to ignore *such remarks and treat them with the contempt they deserve. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks Arth. Having more friends helps. Just got PM from another member here and she said: if somebody talking to Us...We are very imporant to them!. Wow! I am so important and I didn't realize. :laugher:

gracia143
3rd April 2010, 13:38
Showbiz na showbiz nga ang dating mo my friend. Wow! You should be proud haha! x x

pennybarry
3rd April 2010, 13:40
ate penny we are lucky you that we don't have kid but we are happy to our wonderful husband.

Yes friend you are right! Our hubby seems good enough as they understand wives like us lol!:D

September
3rd April 2010, 15:01
We love you Penny, your straight forward person:heartshape1:

Arthur Little
3rd April 2010, 15:06
Thanks Arth. Having more friends helps. Just got PM from another member here and she said: if somebody talking to Us...We are very imporant to them!. Wow! I am so important and I didn't realize. :laugher:

:iagree:, Penny. Having good friends is worth its weight in gold. And believe me, you really DO have many friends here ... because of who YOU are ... because you're the type of person who is always ready to recognise other peoples' values ... always willing to go the extra mile to help those in distress - and to forgive others for their faults and failings. How many folk can honestly claim to have qualities like these?

At the other end of the scale, there are the *'nitpickers' :76: whose lives are apparently so "empty" that they invariably seem to have nothing better to do than search endlessly for (and latch onto) almost ANY possible perceived weaknesses and flaws in their fellow human beings. We've had a few of *THEM on the forum in the time I'VE been a member - although, fortunately, they were soon sussed-out, and didn't last long. :NoNo: So forget them, Penny; leave them to "stew in their own juice"!!!

Have a good weekend, my friend.

pennybarry
3rd April 2010, 15:27
We love you Penny, your straight forward person:heartshape1:
Thanks September! I love you too!:D

:iagree:, Penny. Having good friends is worth its weight in gold. And believe me, you really DO have many friends here ... because of who YOU are ... because you're the type of person who is always ready to recognise other peoples' values ... always willing to go the extra mile to help those in distress - and to forgive others for their faults and failings. How many folk can honestly claim to have qualities like these?

At the other end of the scale, there are the *'nitpickers' :76: whose lives are apparently so "empty" that they invariably seem to have nothing better to do than search endlessly for (and latch onto) almost ANY possible perceived weaknesses and flaws in their fellow human beings. We've had a few of *THEM on the forum in the time I'VE been a member - although, fortunately, they were soon sussed-out, and didn't last long. :NoNo: So forget them, Penny; leave them to "stew in their own juice"!!!

Have a good weekend, my friend.

Thanks Arth! That's why I value older friends as I get more strenght, more inspirational advices.
I cherish friends like you!
We'll go boat fishing tomorrow! Will surely enjoy!:Hellooo:

nigel
3rd April 2010, 16:05
There is no rule saying you must have children! I'm not sure I want kids to be honest..I'm too old!:icon_lol:

David House
3rd April 2010, 17:36
I am shocked that anyone would think that they had the right to criticise another for taking such a personal decision. Quite frankly it is no-one's business other than your own. I have not read the comments so take what you have said at face value. Which thread were they posted on?

I guess though that they were made by Filipinas, rather than by a guy! There does appear to be a very strange attitude amongst many of the traditional, conservative type of old fashioned Filipino communities that is the duty of women to produce kids, no matter what the family circumstances are, encouraged by the RC Church in the main. Fortunately the attitude of the younger generation is slowly changing, though their access to a decent sex education is still woeful.

I believe that the last thing the whole world needs, and the Philippines in particular, is more kids, so anyone who decides, for whatever reason not to have them gets my support.

Ping
3rd April 2010, 18:02
Hey Penn send me some fish if you caught many.
Nah don't worry about this kind of person.Look at me dear I'm over fifty but my neighbors said I look like thirty something.
My advice is eat loads of veges, fish, fruit and rice everyday no junk food,no alcohol,coffee and don't smoke and most of all drink one liter of water a day.

o

GaryFifer
3rd April 2010, 18:18
I would say this is ignorance. My mother has had the comments after 8 years trying to have bb. "Oh, you only have the one" or "You like the money too much, you are selfish" and then another 10 years after me.

They do not know your pain. The comments hurt, but do not despair. Only you know your feelings on this.

September
3rd April 2010, 18:29
Nah don't worry about this kind of person.Look at me dear I'm over fifty but my neighbors said I look like thirty something.
My advice is eat loads of veges, fish, fruit and rice everyday no junk food,no alcohol,coffee and don't smoke and most of all drink one liter of water a day.

o

I like this advice about healthy things

KeithD
3rd April 2010, 18:43
I like this advice about healthy things
That's why she feeds me rat posion, bleach and mercury :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
4th April 2010, 00:32
Look at me dear I'm over fifty but my neighbors said I look like thirty something.

Ate Ping, what about Keith? Does he look like 20 yrs younger aswell? (hope not!):D

Did you hear that Keith? that message is actually for you!! and also I think ate Ping forgot to mention about less gambling, less looking at the porn's pictures and so on and so on..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:D:peepwall:

Doc Alan
4th April 2010, 07:00
Did you hear that Keith? that message is actually for you!! and also I think ate Ping forgot to mention about less gambling, less looking at the porn's pictures and so on and so on..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes !:xxgrinning--00xx3: Listen to Ping , LadyJ and DrJ ...you can't ban us all !:doh

aromulus
4th April 2010, 07:36
Yes !...you can't ban us all !

No...?:Erm:

Try me............:D

KeithD
4th April 2010, 09:36
Ate Ping, what about Keith? Does he look like 20 yrs younger aswell? (hope not!):D

Hey guys...give me some support here.... being picked on a sexy babe.... (I'm not really complaining though!!)

lenboy
4th April 2010, 11:19
Dont worry Penny !
As long as your happy thats all what matters !! :)

aposhark
4th April 2010, 13:32
I've been attacked by two members here for not having kids................

You have always come across as a fun-loving lady Penny.

Keep on being so :xxgrinning--00xx3:

triple5
4th April 2010, 14:00
I wonder if your attackers would have received so many messages of support had the boot been on the other foot :Erm: Doubtful.

sars_notd_virus
4th April 2010, 15:16
A Penny for your thoughts:Erm:

*I had a real good laff the other night:icon_lol:,.. twas a nice chat Ate Pen *:):heartshape1:thank you

pennybarry
4th April 2010, 19:55
There is no rule saying you must have children! I'm not sure I want kids to be honest..I'm too old!:icon_lol:
Thanks Nigel! It is the rule of horrible two's!

I am shocked that anyone would think that they had the right to criticise another for taking such a personal decision. Quite frankly it is no-one's business other than your own. I have not read the comments so take what you have said at face value. Which thread were they posted on?

I guess though that they were made by Filipinas, rather than by a guy! There does appear to be a very strange attitude amongst many of the traditional, conservative type of old fashioned Filipino communities that is the duty of women to produce kids, no matter what the family circumstances are, encouraged by the RC Church in the main. Fortunately the attitude of the younger generation is slowly changing, though their access to a decent sex education is still woeful.

I believe that the last thing the whole world needs, and the Philippines in particular, is more kids, so anyone who decides, for whatever reason not to have them gets my support.
Will send you the links and PM's lol! Thank you!
That's problem in our country. POPULATION! And even their families starving, they don't realise the future in few years to come.

o
Salamat Ate Ping! We were 10 in the boats but no one caught even a cod or mackerel. Maybe it's not the right time to go boat fishing Ate Ping. Imagine, I caught Dead man’s fingers ! Better luck on summer Ate Ping. By the way I enjoyed our outing. I'll share to you our photos.
It's also my secret Ate and you reveal it! I'm 0% alcohol, I love milk and water and not a coffee lover. Vegies! we grown up with veggies from our farm as that was the rule of our parents. If we want to send to Uni, eat veggies to save so we can afford to pay tuition fees.

I would say this is ignorance. My mother has had the comments after 8 years trying to have bb. "Oh, you only have the one" or "You like the money too much, you are selfish" and then another 10 years after me.

They do not know your pain. The comments hurt, but do not despair. Only you know your feelings on this.
Thanks Gary! Actually, I'm immune
with their ignorance and comments. But the more I keep silent, the more they insult me. I am thinking how do they feel now. If they grown up with many hang-ups, then non sense to them.

Dont worry Penny !
As long as your happy thats all what matters !! :)

Yup Lenn! Thanks huh! Me and hubby are always happy and enjoy life if we got the time.
Every weekend, we go out for a nice date!

You have always come across as a fun-loving lady Penny.

Keep on being so :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thanks Apo! I love fun really but nature is more fun! Sometimes, I miss scuba diving and see the beauty of underwater where you can see the real natures and you feel you are out of the world. Very expensive here to dive and very cold. Cannot afford! Do you miss your diving?

I wonder if your attackers would have received so many messages of support had the boot been on the other foot :Erm: Doubtful.

I called them "the shut BMW" Big Mouth Women

A Penny for your thoughts:Erm:

*I had a real good laff the other night:icon_lol:,.. twas a nice chat Ate Pen *:):heartshape1:thank you
That chatbox made us more close to each other you know? I have discovered how crazy we were that time we had a fantastic chat! I laughed aloud! Vb is such a nice person too! As well as September who has loads of funny source! One day, we'll chat again if the boss is at the bedroom. sssshhhh!

pennybarry
4th April 2010, 20:02
Some photos to share. Holy Island, Birds Sanctuary, Seahouses Northumberland and Bamburgh Castle:D

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae307/pennypinay/Easter%2010%20Bamburgh%20Castle%20Holy%20Island%20and%20fishing/DSC00225.jpg

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae307/pennypinay/Easter%2010%20Bamburgh%20Castle%20Holy%20Island%20and%20fishing/DSC00224.jpg

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae307/pennypinay/Easter%2010%20Bamburgh%20Castle%20Holy%20Island%20and%20fishing/DSC00248.jpg

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae307/pennypinay/Easter%2010%20Bamburgh%20Castle%20Holy%20Island%20and%20fishing/DSC00244.jpg

aposhark
5th April 2010, 12:38
....I miss scuba diving and see the beauty of underwater where you can see the real natures and you feel you are out of the world. Very expensive here to dive and very cold. Cannot afford! Do you miss your diving?

Hi Penny,
Yes I miss diving very much, especially when there are programmes on the TV showing underwater life.
My favourite underwater animal is the cuttlefish.
When they pulse with rolling neon lights and alter their skin from smooth to rough instantly, I feel they are the most amazing visual spectacle.

nigel
5th April 2010, 17:59
Those pics are fab! What a wholesome well lived looking place, mind you it looks b:censored:y cold too! :icon_lol:

pennybarry
5th April 2010, 19:05
Hi Penny,
Yes I miss diving very much, especially when there are programmes on the TV showing underwater life.
My favourite underwater animal is the cuttlefish.
When they pulse with rolling neon lights and alter their skin from smooth to rough instantly, I feel they are the most amazing visual spectacle.
I see. I like different colours of star fish.:)

Those pics are fab! What a wholesome well lived looking place, mind you it looks b:censored:y cold too! :icon_lol:

I wore survival suit.:Rasp: But it's my hubby's suit and his size is XXL and I'm size 10-12.:omg: I'm shy to show my photo how I look like.:doh:bigcry::laugher:
I didn't feel much the cold but it was the boat rockin' made me feel sick.:D

Mrs Daddy
5th April 2010, 19:15
Hi ate penny.dunno who`s trying to attack you but for sure having a baby means a lot of sacrifices as a lot of the members said its your own choice and you don`t have to explain anything to them as you don`t owe them anything.one thing about not having kids is you don`t get any strech marks and you don`t gain weight huhuhu apart from that you have all the freedom in the world nothing to worry about or no responsiblities when you`re on holiday.

pennybarry
6th April 2010, 19:36
Hi ate penny.dunno who`s trying to attack you but for sure having a baby means a lot of sacrifices as a lot of the members said its your own choice and you don`t have to explain anything to them as you don`t owe them anything.one thing about not having kids is you don`t get any strech marks and you don`t gain weight huhuhu apart from that you have all the freedom in the world nothing to worry about or no responsiblities when you`re on holiday.

Hi Wheela thanks huh! It's already been done and seems that made their mouth totally shut.:D

You're right, I have the freedom to go anywhere as long as hubby approved.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Buhay señorita, can stay longer in bed and sleep well. Nakakataba din as I gained a little weight when I stayed at home for months.
Anyway, congrats for being mom and I'm sure you're happy. Is one is enough for you? Or another one to make you feel over the moon? Goodluck my friend!:)

Tiggers0608
6th April 2010, 20:08
:Erm: Don't know whats going on tol' but just ignore those people, inggit lang yon :Rasp:, as long as your happy thats the most important di ba.

BTW love the pics, what castle is that? :Erm:

pennybarry
6th April 2010, 20:25
:Erm: Don't know whats going on tol' but just ignore those people, inggit lang yon :Rasp:, as long as your happy thats the most important di ba.

BTW love the pics, what castle is that? :Erm:

It's bumburgh Castle 'Tol. One of the finest castle in England.
Yes ! your 'tol is happy go lucky. :omg:

Hi Guys! Just want to announce here that after year of calling each other 'Tol , we discovered recently that me and Tiggers seems t be relative.:omg: We have the same maiden name and we need to meet personally to trace our roots.:icon_lol: :laugher:

Doc Alan
6th April 2010, 20:48
It's bumburgh Castle 'Tol. One of the finest castle in England.

Bamburgh Castle, Penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Must be hubby's Geordie accent :)
(On the Northumberland coast. Dates from 5th century. Henry VI ruled England from Bamburgh in 15th century. Grace Darling is a famous inhabitant of Bamburgh; with her father she saved many lives from the wreck of S S Forfarshire in 1838):xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
6th April 2010, 20:55
Bamburgh Castle, Penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Must be hubby's Geordie accent :)
(On the Northumberland coast. Dates from 5th century. Henry VI ruled England from Bamburgh in 15th century. Grace Darling is a famous inhabitant of Bamburgh; with her father she saved many lives from the wreck of S S Forfarshire in 1838):xxgrinning--00xx3:

You seems good in history Doc.:D I love history and archeology.
The only confused me about Britain history were Kings and Queens.
I, II, III and on and on.:bigcry:
Hubby was born in New Castle but his Mom speaks not geordie.
But they all love geordie rice. :icon_lol:

KeithD
6th April 2010, 21:05
But they all love geordie rice. :icon_lol:
That's maggots :Erm:

Mrs Daddy
6th April 2010, 22:39
Hi Wheela thanks huh! It's already been done and seems that made their mouth totally shut.:D

You're right, I have the freedom to go anywhere as long as hubby approved.:xxgrinning--00xx3: Buhay señorita, can stay longer in bed and sleep well. Nakakataba din as I gained a little weight when I stayed at home for months.
Anyway, congrats for being mom and I'm sure you're happy. Is one is enough for you? Or another one to make you feel over the moon? Goodluck my friend!:)

Yeah,having kids means there will be a disruption for my sleep.I have to enjoy it as I have few more days left before li`l brat comes out.I would like two have two or three but it depends what life brings ate pen.:D

Arthur Little
6th April 2010, 23:35
... it was the boat rockin' made me feel sick.:D

Know the feeling only too well, Penny ... because I'M the same ... practically any rocking or swaying motion makes me FEEL queasy ... even if I don't ACTUALLY :vomit-smiley-011:. What's more, whenever I have occasion to travel any distance by train, I always insist on being seated facing in the same direction as the engine.

liane
7th April 2010, 05:36
Nice photos Ate Penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I like the castle most, it reminded me of the fairy tales I used to read when I was a kid :D
Thank you for the nice chats we had few days ago, that was really funny ;):laugher:

Florge
7th April 2010, 19:02
ahhwww... low blow!!! sino sila ate pen.. dali... pabugbog natin... hehehe

pennybarry
7th April 2010, 19:10
Nice photos Ate Penny :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I like the castle most, it reminded me of the fairy tales I used to read when I was a kid :D
Thank you for the nice chats we had few days ago, that was really funny ;):laugher:

It was also my dream before. To see castles and dream come true. Seen some castle in Holland, Germany and UK. Just wait a little and you'll see it soon. Very soon Liane!:Hellooo:

Yes I forgot to mention your name.:D Although you came late but not so late because we really enjoyed chatting and laughing alltogether.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Goodluck to your application and cheers!

Arthur Little
7th April 2010, 19:31
I'd like to compliment you on your beautiful photography, Penn ... you may not have caught any fish [THIS time :NoNo:] but you managed to capture some stunning sights - without "catching a cold"! :68711_thanx: for sharing with us.

pennybarry
7th April 2010, 20:31
I'd like to compliment you on your beautiful photography, Penn ... you may not have caught any fish [THIS time :NoNo:] but you managed to capture some stunning sights - without "catching a cold"! :68711_thanx: for sharing with us.

Thanks Arth! No to cold ehehhe. Bird Sanctuary amazed me really as it's my first time to see hundred thousands of birds. These birds include Puffins, Guillemots, Razorbills, Sandwich Terns, Common Terns, Roseate Terns, Arctic Terns, Shags, Cormorants and Eider Ducks.

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae307/pennypinay/Easter%2010%20Bamburgh%20Castle%20Holy%20Island%20and%20fishing/DSC00244-1.jpg

pennybarry
8th April 2010, 20:34
ahhwww... low blow!!! sino sila ate pen.. dali... pabugbog natin... hehehe

Well, click ang profile makikita mo na dalawang magkaut-utang dila.
Di na kailangan pabugbog yan. Di na sila bata, nakakagawa na nga ng madaming bata ako lang ang di makagawa. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Puede mo ba ako igawa ng tagpian? ehehehhehe ingats dear huh!

Piamed
12th April 2010, 08:47
Dear Amiga. I have read your posting with great disappointment. I've not seen what these comments are or who made them but think it really unfortunate that you would be targeted on such a sensitive issue for no constructive reason. Reading this thread it appears the comments were quite infantile in any case.

You are a special person and I would encourage you to focus on the people that appreciate you and admire you for what you are and leave the others to focus on whatever they need to to get by in their own lives.

By the way Marikit is looking forward to seeing her Tita the next time you are in these parts. :) Hard to believe she is 1 already. I put a couple of pics on here.

Keep smiling!

KeithD
12th April 2010, 08:56
Where is Ross? :Erm:

Come out, come out, wherever you are :xxparty-smiley-004:

pennybarry
12th April 2010, 20:14
Dear Amiga. I have read your posting with great disappointment. I've not seen what these comments are or who made them but think it really unfortunate that you would be targeted on such a sensitive issue for no constructive reason. Reading this thread it appears the comments were quite infantile in any case.

You are a special person and I would encourage you to focus on the people that appreciate you and admire you for what you are and leave the others to focus on whatever they need to to get by in their own lives.

By the way Marikit is looking forward to seeing her Tita the next time you are in these parts. :) Hard to believe she is 1 already. I put a couple of pics on here.

Keep smiling!
Smiling here.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Thanks Piamed! Not to worry as I really understands those just pretender peeps.
I know the truth about them and I started to ignore them.
They better watch out their family in the Philippines.
See what's happening over there and help them feed lolssss.

OH Marikit Happy Birthday! Let's see how can I get there. Your baby is really cute and chubby. Send my love to Pia and kiss for the baby.

Where is Ross? :Erm:

Come out, come out, wherever you are :xxparty-smiley-004:

They are looking rooms for the babies.

Queenbee
23rd May 2010, 15:43
Ate penns that was really BAD way BAD!I would not get mad but definitely id go even!When i see those bitches id really smack them so hard theyd forget their names...I LOVE YOU TEH PENNS,jst keep on smillin and lovin life,,Life is beautiful...

pennybarry
26th May 2010, 17:47
Ate penns that was really BAD way BAD!I would not get mad but definitely id go even!When i see those bitches id really smack them so hard theyd forget their names...I LOVE YOU TEH PENNS,jst keep on smillin and lovin life,,Life is beautiful...

OK see you in Cebu and I will show you where exactly she lives there YUKKKKsss lolsssssssss!

I love you too!:heartshape1::heartshape1: