PDA

View Full Version : Interesting political website

Northerner
2nd April 2010, 20:39
I just took a survey on this website (http://voteforpolicies.org.uk/) and it appears I am 50% Green Party and 50% Liberal Democrats.. The idea is simply, it poses a number of policies and you vote for the policies you like best, not until the end does it tell you which party made those policies...

Try it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
2nd April 2010, 21:13
Based on your answers it looks like you should be voting for UKIP, BNP, The Conservatives, or Labour in the next general election.

:icon_lol:, that was a great help :icon_lol:

how the hell did it work out i would vote Tory :crazy:

:icon_lol:

keithAngel
3rd April 2010, 07:37
100% green

Jamesey
3rd April 2010, 11:22
That's an interesting website. I came out with LibDems, Labour, Conservative and Green!

The most surprising one was in the Health section, which came out as Conservative. After their last term in power, I would never have trusted the Tories with the NHS. I wonder if it's possible for the leopard to change its spots?

IainBusby
3rd April 2010, 11:38
The most surprising one was in the Health section, which came out as Conservative. After their last term in power, I would never have trusted the Tories with the NHS. I wonder if it's possible for the leopard to change its spots?

I also ended up with the tories on health and I wouldn't vote for them on anything least of all health.

Green Party 25.00%
Conservatives 50.00%
Labour 25.00%

I don't know how they managed to come up with that result. :Erm::Erm::Erm:

aromulus
3rd April 2010, 11:47
I also ended up with the tories on health and I wouldn't vote for them on anything least of all health.

Green Party 25.00%
Conservatives 50.00%
Labour 25.00%
I don't know how they managed to come up with that result. :Erm::Erm::Erm:

We have always known that you were a closet tory at heart....:D

You have been voting for the other lot only because of peer pressure:76:

IainBusby
5th April 2010, 10:48
We have always known that you were a closet tory at heart....:D

You have been voting for the other lot only because of peer pressure:76:

No, just common sense and personal selfishness I guess. I'm a very pragmatic person and if I were rich I'd definately vote tory without a doubt because it would be in my own personal interst to do so.

Arthur Little
5th April 2010, 11:07
:yikes: ... it SEEMS I should be voting for 'the crowd' we have already. That can't be right, surely! :NoNo: