PDA

View Full Version : Photos in Spouse visa app

mistermatty
4th April 2010, 18:11
I am currently putting together evidence of my relatonship with the princess and was wondering is it allowed to put in photos on blank pages of A4 paper with headings of us visiting well known philippine landmarks over the last 3 years etc etc ?

Thanx in advance

sparky
4th April 2010, 21:13
I am currently putting together evidence of my relatonship with the princess and was wondering is it allowed to put in photos on blank pages of A4 paper with headings of us visiting well known philippine landmarks over the last 3 years etc etc ?

Thanx in advance

i think so but not all the naked ones :omg:

September
4th April 2010, 23:06

Thanx in advance
Yes you can.....

lyka
5th April 2010, 14:13
yap..

sars_notd_virus
19th April 2010, 11:42
I got all 16pics printed in a4 paper

donnabelvaldeo
19th April 2010, 12:52
mine, i submitted the album. i also have photocopy of pictures.

Good luck

malditako
19th April 2010, 15:15
thats what i did....i pasted them...

Arthur Little
19th April 2010, 15:25
I am currently putting together evidence of my relatonship with the princess with headings of us visiting well known philippine landmarks over the last 3 years etc etc ?

Hmm ... a "matt" finish, eh? :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
19th April 2010, 15:29
....i pasted them...

:cwm24: ...Wouldn't want them looking TOO "pasty", though! :NoNo:

nigel
19th April 2010, 15:47

Thanx in advanceNutty Nigel says Oo! :D

EllieOrmoc
21st April 2010, 18:08
In my application, i provided a CD with all my wedding photos on & all other photos of us together while in the Phils, so they was not actually printed photos to look at, but the ECO passed my application on to the UK embassy

mechanic5_1
6th July 2010, 03:10
hello!Good morning everybody here,i just wanna know how many photos can we sent them cause me and hubby has a lot of photos since his first visit here till last few months do u think i could print them out and put it album?i think we have almost 500 or more photos.

stevewool
6th July 2010, 07:43
Hmm ... a "matt" finish, eh? :rolleyes:

wow , i nice one arthur there:icon_lol::icon_lol: yes we put 12 pictures onto each A4 sheet then just sent them about 60 pictures

stevewool
6th July 2010, 07:45
hello!Good morning everybody here,i just wanna know how many photos can we sent them cause me and hubby has a lot of photos since his first visit here till last few months do u think i could print them out and put it album?i think we have almost 500 or more photos.

just send so many from differant locations and if you have any with your family all together send those again not to many but just enough

mechanic5_1
6th July 2010, 11:57
yes we have photos together with my family when my hubby first visit here last new year,also some photos when we went to white island and the 3rd is our big day and honeymoon photos.do i need to put it in album?

mistermatty
6th July 2010, 12:04
yes we have photos together with my family when my hubby first visit here last new year,also some photos when we went to white island and the 3rd is our big day and honeymoon photos.do i need to put it in album?put copys of all in , the more the better it just shows the ECO that you have travelled and shared things together ...just leav out any bedroom pictures !!

mechanic5_1
6th July 2010, 13:29
thanks sir mistermatty ur replies it could really help us.so soon im going to print out some photos so that i can put it in the album.

mechanic5_1
7th July 2010, 08:28
hello! do u think 200 photos is too much to sent?

mistermatty
23rd July 2010, 18:45
well i included pictures of my house , our wedding and many landmarks around the Phills and the VFS told lyn they were not needed ....

bit worried to be honest

thoughts

sparky
23rd July 2010, 18:51
since they have started to process as per your sms i would email them with your concerns direct to the embassy once you have your application number

sars_notd_virus
23rd July 2010, 20:29
well i included pictures of my house , our wedding and many landmarks around the Phills and the VFS told lyn they were not needed ....

bit worried to be honest

thoughts

did she scan all the original documents including pictures???..i scanned every single documents and pictures and submit them all so even if they send it back home they still got a duplicate copy to keep records
dont worry!!

malditako
24th July 2010, 09:12

bit worried to be honest

thoughts

i strongly believe those were needed for your application...i enclosed photos of house, wedding and family pic together with my application..i think its like 20 photos..they just told since i dont have scan of it they might not return those picture to me...

James Hubbard
24th July 2010, 11:24
Regards what we did ....

wifey included 1 or 2 pictures of the exterior of my house.

That's it.

Together with a short summary of each room and the letter from the Solicitor confirming my outright, sole ownership of the house.

sars_notd_virus
24th July 2010, 11:55
yes ,i only sent 6 shots of the interiors of the house and have it printed in A4 paper.
my husband sent me all his mortgage papers and property description from solicitors etc....if the vfs staff said they will not need it ..i will insist they have the originals stayed with them even if i have a duplicate for it as i paid P43,000+ (visa fee) for it:furious3:...so they should work for my own good not them being lazy and inconsiderate

stevie c
24th July 2010, 12:19
Regards what we did ....

wifey included 1 or 2 pictures of the exterior of my house.

That's it.

Together with a short summary of each room and the letter from the Solicitor confirming my outright, sole ownership of the house.

Hi James so you did not include any pictures of the interior of your house:xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
24th July 2010, 13:00
Hi James so you did not include any pictures of the interior of your house:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not a single solitary one :) Not a sausage :)

It's not the ECO's business what my house looks like inside!

James "not a sausage" Hubbard!

mistermatty
24th July 2010, 13:16
well i think its very WRONG of the VFS to decide what info is not needed as there not the ones making the decsion ......so i am now going to send a e mail to the consular section of the embassy and will copy in the duty manager at VFS also ....

alesypalsy
24th July 2010, 13:31
Yes Matty that is disgusting that they have told her that was not needed, I was under the impression they are there to check that people have all the requirements, not to tell them they have to much! That is outrageous, its for the border control to make the desicon whats needed and whats not.. Give them some stick in your email mate! I got my misses going tuesday and i told her if they try to pull that one on her tell them no way that all the paperwork is going to be submitted weather they like it or not.:NoNo:

timbo
26th July 2010, 11:00
Yes for sure - - -

stevie c
26th July 2010, 11:13
Not a single solitary one :) Not a sausage :)

It's not the ECO's business what my house looks like inside!

James "not a sausage" Hubbard!

thanks for that information mate. i will also only include photos of the exterior of my house:xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
26th July 2010, 14:20
thanks for that information mate. i will also only include photos of the exterior of my house:xxgrinning--00xx3:

no probs ...

this works especially well if the outside looks more impressive than the interior :icon_lol::icon_lol:

alesypalsy
26th July 2010, 14:39
LOL you could always take a pic of the mansion down the street :omg::omg::hubbahubba:

James Hubbard
26th July 2010, 15:37
they wouldn't know any different -- unless they checked on google maps street view:icon_lol:

stevie c
26th July 2010, 16:36
LOL you could always take a pic of the mansion down the street :omg::omg::hubbahubba:

:hubbahubba: ON MY WAGES I DONT THINK SO :laugher:

James Hubbard
26th July 2010, 17:18
yeh

I mean, this was the only photo i included. (see below)

they said it's more than sufficient :)

http://www.detroitghettohouse.com/images/home.jpg

stevie c
26th July 2010, 17:20
:laugher: still the ECO couldnt say it was overcrowded :laugher::xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
26th July 2010, 17:21
Don't laugh at my home!

There are several dealers living in it ... I can't get the :censored:s out!

LEAHnew
27th July 2010, 10:49
Don't laugh at my home!

There are several dealers living in it ... I can't get the :censored:s out!

:doh James "taray" Hubbard:D

-sillybilly-
27th July 2010, 11:20
yeh

I mean, this was the only photo i included. (see below)

they said it's more than sufficient :)

http://www.detroitghettohouse.com/images/home.jpg

James i was just wondering...is this gonna be strong enough when you and wife plays cats and dogs? :D:D

James Hubbard
27th July 2010, 14:18
James i was just wondering...is this gonna be strong enough when you and wife plays cats and dogs? :D:D

we got a special jerjer room in there ;)

mistermatty
1st August 2010, 12:49
Well lyn did NOT submit any pictures and still got the Visa so make your own mind up there !!!

aposhark
1st August 2010, 13:04
Hi mistermatty :Wave:

We got one of those cheap (in UK terms) photo albums in Phils and inserted our pics under the plastic sheet/cover thingy inside.

I separated them into Trip 1 of 4 (for example) then put in small descriptions
"In Cebu City, 20 March 2009"
"Bohol 22 April 2009 - Meeting XXX's family in XXX" etc.

I think it shows evidence and continuity to do it like this, pictures of the wedding are vital of course.

Just remember you won't get the photos back from the Embassy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Best of luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mistermatty
1st August 2010, 13:14
Not being rude but did you read my post ??

aposhark
1st August 2010, 18:53
Not being rude but did you read my post ??

Yes I did, but IMO, I think it is better to submit photos the way I and most people have done in the past.

If you are happy with A4, that is your prerogative of course.

Best of luck.

James Hubbard
1st August 2010, 19:04
mate, i think he was referring to the fact that his wife's visa has already arrived and was approved lol

somebody
1st August 2010, 19:20
The easiest way with Digital photos and scanning for taken with film pics, for me was to simply have a few photos printed per a4 or bond paper with as Aposhark says some basic notes if you wish or simply make a note in the cover letter of picture 1 2 3 is if you so wish.
If the pages are printed then the photos cant get detached and you have not lost precious pictures as its unlikely you will get back.

We took pictures and a mini guide of my flat at the time of our application. Why well firstly i wanted to ensure i had done everything i could and also to show the wife :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I do know back in 2005 one of the checklists the embassy staff look for was evidence of photos of the couple together but this may have changed.

-sillybilly-
1st August 2010, 23:08
Best thing to do is paste a few photos in an a4 sheets...it is said on the guidance list that you can provide photos as evidence and it may help convince the vfs to approved your application..

Just make sure you have arranged everything according to their list and inform them as thats what i did. separate the photocopies and tell them its all arranged aswell as with the originals. They only went throught the photocopies and sticked all the original ones in a black big envelop.

aposhark
2nd August 2010, 06:46
mate, i think he was referring to the fact that his wife's visa has already arrived and was approved lol

Ah he has another thread, thanks :)

mistermatty
30th August 2010, 16:31
Well we submitted NO pictures and was still issued a visa in record time of 48 hours , make of that what you will ;)

stevewool
30th August 2010, 17:08
so pleased for you and your missis well done :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

mistermatty
30th August 2010, 19:16
thanks Steve , i still cant belive it ....but it will seem real when she walks through arrivals later this week !

Arthur Little
30th August 2010, 23:05
thanks Steve , i still cant belive it ....but it will seem real when she walks through arrivals later this week !

:anerikke: ... well, all's well that ends well! :)