PDA

View Full Version : 100% success using Law Of Attraction!

nigel
7th April 2010, 17:55
I am a courier/delivery driver!:)

My work depot is in Surrey and today I had many, many deliveries to do In Rosey Reading! About 50 or 60 miles away from my depot..(It's one of my favourite places!:xxgrinning--00xx3:) But anyway..

I deliver items to various places around Reading, at NINE of the places I deliver to, I'm given my own SET OF KEYS to all the VACANT buildings/storage sheds I deliver to, well today I got to Reading and realised I had forgot my keys!!:yikes: I don't have time to drive back to Surrey! I'll have to use L O A to make this come good.:rolleyes:

I imagined that at every delivery I would do there would be a circumstance to make my situation 'come good' I imagined the relief I would feel when it 'come good' And come good it did indeed!

At the 5 storage sheds I deliver to:

2 just happened to be unlocked when I arrived there, and there was nobody there but me!:yikes: (To tell you the truth one of these is always left unlocked but..not the other!!)

1 was open because my customer had come back and opened it, I guess he must have forgot something!:) (This is VERY unusual..)

The other 2 were locked but I was able to leave the goods with the customers at their nearby homes!:)

At the 4 vacant buildings I deliver to:

1 for some reason, had 'nothing to be delivered' today anyway!:)

1 had someone there at 9o'clock so I did my delivery then..(I actually knew they would be there at 9o'clock so maybe this one doesn't count!:Erm:)

1 for reasons I cannot explain, I DID find the key for this particular building...but I was missing all the other keys, so that delivery got done as normal!:) (I guess this one doesn't count either maybe..:Erm:)

1 had nobody there to let me in, but the item I was delivering was so small I was able to push it in their letterbox!:D

And so, I have returned to my depot in Surrey with all my deliveries done, and I hadn't even had my keys!:D

This happened TODAY!:)

You know, when an owl spots a mouse in a field, he thinks "I'll swoop down there, I'll grab a hold of that mouse, then I'll swoop back to my nest and that mouse will be my dinner and I don't doubt it for a moment!" And then the events unfold just like he thought it would!:D The owl tells his own life story in advance!

EVERYTHING is a manifestation of our own minds! Lets not ignore the magnetic nature of our thoughts and feelings..

1 Have absolute FAITH that all comes good!

2 Viualise it coming good!

3 Imagine how good your going to feel when it comes good!

4 Done deal! It's going to come good!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shame I wasn't followed by a camera crew today...I think I may have proved L O A works today!

aromulus
7th April 2010, 18:17
And the moral of the story is, mr confucious????:Erm:

nigel
7th April 2010, 18:45
And the moral of the story is, mr confucious????:Erm:I'm great me, you all would be too if you learnt L O A :rolleyes:

laurel
7th April 2010, 22:35
I saw a documentary about quantum physics recently , and believe it or not , and dont ask me to explain cos its way way too deep, but scientists believe that what nigel just described can and does happen...power of positive thought on the basic level.........but the science as i say is just over my head.
All about molecules and atoms....any way glad it all turned ok Nige:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
8th April 2010, 00:58
I saw a documentary about quantum physics recently , and believe it or not , and dont ask me to explain cos its way way too deep, but scientists believe that what nigel just described can and does happen...power of positive thought on the basic level.........but the science as i say is just over my head.
All about molecules and atoms....any way glad it all turned ok Nige:xxgrinning--00xx3:

This is my favourite Laurel What the Bleep 11 parts fantastic by the way Nigel wheres that £10,000 Im very happy already to see it being transfered to my account from yours Ive already written the E mail thanking you as an agent of thr universe please dont hesitate to get on it:)

=GSFRw9zAS_0

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P_owBTWAqzE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P_owBTWAqzE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

joebloggs
8th April 2010, 10:56
keith maybe you've not got that £10k you've imagined, becuase your not asking for much and your too modest

i've been dreaming and waiting for £1,000,000 :REGamblMoney01HL1::REGamblMoney01HL1::rolleyes:

nigel how long does it take :Erm:

keithAngel
8th April 2010, 11:49
It might spoil you Joe and any way the universe always gives you what you need not necassarily what you think you want, the 10k is just to pass on bit like an inverted pyramid to needy bar owners and resturanteurs and to be able to send parcels of dry fish to members on cold turky there in the UK:D

joebloggs
8th April 2010, 13:14
It might spoil you Joe and any way the universe always gives you what you need not necassarily what you think you want,

i do need a million :doh, nigel do i have to enter the lottery to win a million :Erm: or can i imagine a winninrg ticket :rolleyes:
and will camelot pay out on my imaginary ticket ?

nigel
9th April 2010, 17:09
All about molecules and atoms....any way glad it all turned ok Nige:xxgrinning--00xx3:Hey it DOES work! It is the truth of life! I guess L O A is a philosophy..quantum physics simplified..:rolleyes:

nigel
9th April 2010, 17:44
This is my favourite Laurel What the Bleep 11 parts fantastic by the way Nigel wheres that £10,000 Im very happy already to see it being transfered to my account from yours Ive already written the E mail thanking you as an agent of thr universe please dont hesitate to get on it:)

I've tried to attract 81 billion British pounds (really I have..) It's not worked and I think this might be that somewhere in me I feel it it's not feasable or something...:Erm: Maybe I should try an amount more believable..? The reason I chose the amount 81 billion is because I heard Bill Gates is worth 80 billion, so I figured I'm worth 81 billion..I guess I'm competing and trying to go one further than him..and the L O A teachers tell us that competition is bad..:Erm: The amount of 81 billion smacks of jealousy or something doesn't it? :Erm:

I certainly have got more income though..I've now got 5 sources of income whereas I only had 1 (my job) before..

I have this routine of checking my mail for cheques everyday (my 6th income?:rolleyes:)..this is also something that is working for me, expecting cheques and recieving them..just last month I got a cheque for £250..it just came out of nowhere (sort of) but I know I'm attracting these cheques..

A cool thing to do is have your bills paid by direct debit..then the only thing you can expect to get in the mail is cheques!:)...and your bills will be out of sight and out of mind!:)

"What the BLEEP do we know" was a great movie/documentary, but "The Secret" was easier to watch and absorb, you mustn't think that you know all about attraction just after watching The Secret, there's an audio book that goes with it, Esther & Jerry Hicks do great audio books...(I recommend the audio books..) there's loads of stuff on youtube aswell...

There is a chap on YouTube who claims he has a "third eye" he can see the real universe, the invisible, (it's a fact that there is much that cannot be seen or percieved..) he says there are colours that the rest of us don't know about, and patterns that seem to have character, he says that nothing that we are experiencing is really here, it's all an illusion..a manifestation of our own thought..(I BELIEVE HIM!) although I don't fully understand..I'm not sure he does entirely either! But I do believe he has the third eye!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW0cM31jMog&playnext_from=TL&videos=139EpB3wr-E (some bad language in this)

He encourages starvation and sleep deprivation in the vid..please do NOT do this!!:yikes:

keithAngel
9th April 2010, 18:02
Nigel Shaman have practised sleep depravation and fasting for milenia in order to creat altered states and Ive also experienced this Im not sure why your sugesting not trying this at home as its perfectly legal and eficatious in developing little known abilities;)

As im not at home watching for checks at the moment is not very rewarding so if you need my account details for transfer please drop me a pm thanking you once more in advance although i already know its happened at some level already i am gratefully yours keith in plenty

walesrob
9th April 2010, 18:07
sheep depravation

There has been a shortage of the wooly jumpers just lately :Hammer:

nigel
9th April 2010, 18:13
i do need a million :doh, nigel do i have to enter the lottery to win a million :Erm: or can i imagine a winninrg ticket :rolleyes:
and will camelot pay out on my imaginary ticket ?
You've put "I do need.." in there..this smacks of 'need' it smacks of 'lack' or 'absence' .......

Please don't think I'm being nasty here Joe but what your actually attracting here is lack/absence/poverty!:yikes: The "like attracts like" thing is something you must pay attention to.. Attraction WILL work for you this way:

1 Happily THINK of what you want with clarity and conviction!:rolleyes:

2 Visualize recieving it real soon!:rolleyes: And imagine how GREAT it's going to FEEL when you inevitably recieve it!:Jump:

3 Have absolute faith that what you've attracted is now on it's way to you real soon..:) Just like you have absolute faith that what goes up must come down.:) (law of gravity) Like thoughts bring, like lifestyles (law of attraction)

This is my Zedge page which may help a bit.. http://www.zedge.net/profile/EnergyField/

Don't let anyone tell you this stuff isn't real! It's hard to comprehend at first, and it could take two years of more understanding and practice before it starts to work for you...everyones got qualms and habits that need ironing out before attraction can work for them, but it absolutely can work and IS working for everyone! It's not like some can do it and some can't!:)

Oh! Yes you will have to buy a ticket..or some physical action on your part will probably be required..

nigel
9th April 2010, 18:32
Nigel Shaman have practised sleep depravation and fasting for milenia in order to creat altered states and Ive also experienced this Im not sure why your sugesting not trying this at home as its perfectly legal and eficatious in developing little known abilities;)

As im not at home watching for checks at the moment is not very rewarding so if you need my account details for transfer please drop me a pm thanking you once more in advance although i already know its happened at some level already i am gratefully yours keith in plenty Eeeeek! You starved yourself!? It's not something I'd recommend! But maybe it's not nearly as dangerous as I'm imagining?:rolleyes:

I just said to my wifey "Hey I'm going to starve myself so I can maybe see with the third eye!?" She said "You'll never do it, I will put chicken adobo under your nose and you will give in to temptation!":icon_lol:

keithAngel
9th April 2010, 18:36
Eeeeek! You starved yourself!? It's not something I'd recommend! But maybe it's not nearly as dangerous as I'm imagining?:rolleyes:

I just said to my wifey "Hey I'm going to starve myself so I can maybe see with the third eye!?" She said "You'll never do it, I will put chicken adobo under your nose and you will give in to temptation!":icon_lol:

Tell her its the dry fish you crave :D

Sim11UK
9th April 2010, 19:32
Dear Nigel

I need you to tell me where I'm going wrong with LOA?

You may or may not know, that my wifey is known as Ladybug_sim on this forum?... A ladybug, is what we more commonly call a ladybird here.

Now I have an infestation of ladybugs in my house (seriously) mainly in the bathroom. Now I see this as a good sign? as I've obviously attracted them here.

The trouble is, my ladybug, is still in the Philippines, so I've attracted the wrong ones.

Need your help with this one, what do you suggest? :heartshape1: :Jump:

Sim'frustrated'11UK

joebloggs
10th April 2010, 01:50
I've tried to attract 81 billion British pounds (really I have..) It's not worked and I think this might be that somewhere in me I feel it it's not feasable or something...:Erm: Maybe I should try an amount more believable..? The reason I chose the amount 81 billion is because I heard Bill Gates is worth 80 billion, so I figured I'm worth 81 billion..I guess I'm competing and trying to go one further than him..and the L O A teachers tell us that competition is bad..:Erm: The amount of 81 billion smacks of jealousy or something doesn't it? :Erm:

I certainly have got more income though..I've now got 5 sources of income whereas I only had 1 (my job) before..

I have this routine of checking my mail for cheques everyday (my 6th income?:rolleyes:)..this is also something that is working for me, expecting cheques and recieving them..just last month I got a cheque for £250..it just came out of nowhere (sort of) but I know I'm attracting these cheques..

A cool thing to do is have your bills paid by direct debit..then the only thing you can expect to get in the mail is cheques!:)...and your bills will be out of sight and out of mind!:)

"What the BLEEP do we know" was a great movie/documentary, but "The Secret" was easier to watch and absorb, you mustn't think that you know all about attraction just after watching The Secret, there's an audio book that goes with it, Esther & Jerry Hicks do great audio books...(I recommend the audio books..) there's loads of stuff on youtube aswell...

There is a chap on YouTube who claims he has a "third eye" he can see the real universe, the invisible, (it's a fact that there is much that cannot be seen or percieved..) he says there are colours that the rest of us don't know about, and patterns that seem to have character, he says that nothing that we are experiencing is really here, it's all an illusion..a manifestation of our own thought..(I BELIEVE HIM!) although I don't fully understand..I'm not sure he does entirely either! But I do believe he has the third eye!:)

i think gates was already rich, his grandparents gave him $1m :icon_lol:

5 sources of income, but do you have 5 times less time :icon_lol:

i check my mail, and i don't use direct debit, i don't trust people :D, but all i get are bills :ReadIt: :angry:

3rd eye, :crazy: in his own world :icon_lol: :Cuckoo:

You've put "I do need.." in there..this smacks of 'need' it smacks of 'lack' or 'absence' .......

Please don't think I'm being nasty here Joe but what your actually attracting here is lack/absence/poverty!:yikes: The "like attracts like" thing is something you must pay attention to.. Attraction WILL work for you this way:

1 Happily THINK of what you want with clarity and conviction!:rolleyes:

2 Visualize recieving it real soon!:rolleyes: And imagine how GREAT it's going to FEEL when you inevitably recieve it!:Jump:

3 Have absolute faith that what you've attracted is now on it's way to you real soon..:) Just like you have absolute faith that what goes up must come down.:) (law of gravity) Like thoughts bring, like lifestyles (law of attraction)

This is my Zedge page which may help a bit.. http://www.zedge.net/profile/EnergyField/

Don't let anyone tell you this stuff isn't real! It's hard to comprehend at first, and it could take two years of more understanding and practice before it starts to work for you...everyones got qualms and habits that need ironing out before attraction can work for them, but it absolutely can work and IS working for everyone! It's not like some can do it and some can't!:)

Oh! Yes you will have to buy a ticket..or some physical action on your part will probably be required..

we can help you nigel, we can take you to a doctor :rolleyes:

your not attracting anything, your doing extra work to earn this money, i'm too lazy for that, the money should come to me :rolleyes:

fred
10th April 2010, 05:10
I'm great me, you all would be too if you learnt L O A :rolleyes:

NzlG28B-R8Y

keithAngel
10th April 2010, 05:29
Dear Nigel

You may or may not know, that my wifey is known as Ladybug_sim on this forum?... A ladybug, is what we more commonly call a ladybird here.

Now I have an infestation of ladybugs in my house (seriously) mainly in the bathroom. Now I see this as a good sign? as I've obviously attracted them here.

The trouble is, my ladybug, is still in the Philippines, so I've attracted the wrong ones.

Sim'frustrated'11UK

Easy Sim get your missus to change her user name to "naked lady" voila:icon_lol:

nigel
10th April 2010, 07:53
Dear Nigel

Sim'frustrated'11UKIf your trying to 'fight off' these ladybirds then you will perpetuate the problem and even more will come..there is no such thing as fighting, there is only perpetuating more troubles when you try to 'fend off' something. Everything is energy and it cannot be destroyed.

So if your like "Ugh! I'm going to get rid of all these ladybirds in my bathroom!" that smacks of 'many ladybirds in the bathroom' and that's what you will attract, more of them!

And so..imagine walking into your bathroom next time..and there's not even one ladybird! Visualize what it will look like with the ladybirds now gone, imagine how GOOD it's going to feel with your bathroom now how you want it!:) Done deal!:xxgrinning--00xx3: Just like what goes up, must come down..

*****I want everyone to take special note of the part "imagine how GOOD it's going to feel" it's imperative that all of us feel good as much as possible, when we are thinking and feeling good, we are attracting more good, when we are thinking and feeling bad, we are attracting more bad..*****

EXAMPLE:

1 "I don't want to be poor no more!":bigcry: This smacks of poverty and will attract more poverty!:yikes:

2 "I want to be rich!":Jump: This smacks of wealth and will attract wealth!:)

"I don't want to be poor no more!" and "I want to be rich!" may 'sound' like you are saying the same thing, but in terms of what you are attracting it is PROFOUNDLY different! And this is PRECISELY what philosophers are trying to make us understand when they tell us 'like attract like'.

The way we FEEL is the ACCURATE indiacator of what we are TRULY attracting, so you should always feel good.

keithAngel
10th April 2010, 08:22
I can vouch for this I start every day with i am infinatly attractive and fasinating to women and just ten minuits ago had about 30 fighting to serve me and model dresses that i was choosing as a suprise for my honey ko it may of course sim be boring with a bathroom full of naked ladies and there washing lines so just adapt it to suit you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
10th April 2010, 09:02
Easy Sim get your missus to change her user name to "naked lady" voila:icon_lol:

I've been imagining this a few times. :D

Sim11UK
10th April 2010, 09:11
Ok! Nige will do. :D

I haven't been fighting the ladybirds, I don't mind them, just been trying to set them free. (we've had casualties :bigcry:)

But really want my ladybug here, or me there. :heartshape1: :)

Sim11UK
10th April 2010, 09:13
of course sim be boring with a bathroom full of naked ladies and there washing lines so just adapt it to suit you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I doubt it would be boring, just full. :D

fred
11th April 2010, 02:48
If your trying to 'fight off' these ladybirds then you will perpetuate the problem and even more will come..there is no such thing as fighting, there is only perpetuating more troubles when you try to 'fend off' something. Everything is energy and it cannot be destroyed.

Filipinos often think this way and that's why they are often happy to live with cockroaches,ants and Mosquitoes..
They say that ants and roaches are good luck which really means they dont mind them crawling all over their food and biting their children while they sleep..
Me??
I decided to go to war on these nasties years back and it looks as if I have won..
Personally I think that people that believe that everything will simply be given to them or done for them have simply given up and lack belief in themselves..
Nothing more negative IMO.
Pathetic if you ask me.

nigel
11th April 2010, 06:54
Filipinos often think this way and that's why they are often happy to live with cockroaches,ants and Mosquitoes..
They say that ants and roaches are good luck which really means they dont mind them crawling all over their food and biting their children while they sleep..
Me??
I decided to go to war on these nasties years back and it looks as if I have won..
Personally I think that people that believe that everything will simply be given to them or done for them have simply given up and lack belief in themselves..
Nothing more negative IMO.
Pathetic if you ask me.The Law Of Attraction tells us that we are the story we tell, and that like attracts like, and that every thought vibration is 'inclusion based' I think the reason why I didn't get my 81 Billion is because a part of me "doubted it" and so I've attracted "doubt it" I think I'll choose a sum that is perhaps more believable..?

Attracting 81 billion should be as easy as attracting a cup of tea...it's not like somethings are heavier than others in attraction. I don't care for 'how' or 'why' it will come to me...we attract the way...each and every one of us are attracting our way through life! There is no escaping it! Your steering wheel in life is Law Of Attraction!:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DGPV7SB88c&playnext_from=TL&videos=Iw_ZXTcLmfo

fred
11th April 2010, 07:39
The Law Of Attraction tells us that we are the story we tell, and that like attracts like, and that every thought vibration is 'inclusion based' I think the reason why I didn't get my 81 Billion is because a part of me "doubted it" and so I've attracted "doubt it" I think I'll choose a sum that is perhaps more believable..?

Attracting 81 billion should be as easy as attracting a cup of tea...it's not like somethings are heavier than others in attraction. I don't care for 'how' or 'why' it will come to me...we attract the way...each and every one of us are attracting our way through life! There is no escaping it! Your steering wheel in life is Law Of Attraction!:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DGPV7SB88c&playnext_from=TL&videos=Iw_ZXTcLmfo

Nigel...I know what I want and I know how to get what I want..(not there yet by any means)Im old enough and experienced enough to understand that.
Look...Lets do this a little more scientifically,How many Multi millionaires and successful businessmen are there because they subscribe to your happy little theories?
How many of them simply waited for such wealth and happiness to fall into their laps with such little effort?
I have no problem believing that having a positive attitude can help drive success but having faith that all this abundance will simply drop out of the skies is just plain silly!!

Change the record eh or sell your product just a tad more inconspicuously..
It was mildly amusing at first but now its getting just a little irritating.
Perhaps our forum mates disagree..If thats the case I will have to add you to my ignore list which would be a shame as your probably a nice bloke. (even if you are a bit :crazy:)

nigel
11th April 2010, 09:52
5 sources of income, but do you have 5 times less time :icon_lol:

i check my mail, and i don't use direct debit, i don't trust people :D, but all i get are bills :ReadIt: :angry:

3rd eye, :crazy: in his own world :icon_lol: :Cuckoo:

I do have a little less time with my extra incomes...but it's fun!

*****i check my mail, and i don't use direct debit, i don't trust people :D, but all i get are bills :ReadIt: :angry:*****

You mustn't talk like that!:) Your not a leaf being blown along by a wind that tells you what to do, the wind is you with your "i check my mail, and i don't use direct debit, i don't trust people :D, but all i get are bills :ReadIt: :angry:" and the leaf is your lifestyle which is obeying you! You are both the wind and the leaf! Your thoughts are your horse...and your lifestyle is the cart. If I could only convince people that it works that way they could change their lives profoundly! You can tell your own life story (and we are! All of us!) so tell a story that's good! A story that's in harmony with you!

The guy with the third eye, I wont lie, I used to think guys like him were on drugs or something, but I've learnt that he is actually a man who is 'enlightened' he has a sophisticated understanding of our world!

Our thoughts vibrate and create...it's believed by some that this entire universe was created by (and still is being created by..) THOUGHT!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DGPV7SB88c&playnext_from=TL&videos=CAX8x6HXZEM

nigel
11th April 2010, 10:07
Nigel...I know what I want and I know how to get what I want..(not there yet by any means)Im old enough and experienced enough to understand that.
Look...Lets do this a little more scientifically,How many Multi millionaires and successful businessmen are there because they subscribe to your happy little theories?
How many of them simply waited for such wealth and happiness to fall into their laps with such little effort?
I have no problem believing that having a positive attitude can help drive success but having faith that all this abundance will simply drop out of the skies is just plain silly!!

Change the record eh or sell your product just a tad more inconspicuously..
It was mildly amusing at first but now its getting just a little irritating.
Perhaps our forum mates disagree..If thats the case I will have to add you to my ignore list which would be a shame as your probably a nice bloke. (even if you are a bit :crazy:)I didn't mean to get your face pal! I'm just very passionate about this!

joebloggs
11th April 2010, 11:15
nigel you need to see a doc :D,

the only way your going to make a positive change in your life is to GOYA (GET OFF YOUR :action-smiley-081: and do something) and stop day dreaming and wishing it, it just isn't going to happen, you'll go :Cuckoo::crazy:

listen to this nigel, sly was not wishing but taking action..

ywuse55qU2A

google tony robbins or try youtube instead :rolleyes:

triple5
26th April 2010, 16:18
This Law of attraction, isn't it just buddhism :Erm:

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/buddha_4.html

nigel
26th April 2010, 16:40
This Law of attraction, isn't it just buddhism :Erm:

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/buddha_4.htmlIt is very similar yes, all the great philosophy teachers have taught us that our thoughts are the preview of our coming lifestyle...so be mindful of your thoughts! Gain control of your thoughts, and you've gained control of your life! :) You realise that life is a holograph experience don't you? You have never truly travelled anywhere, or swallowed any food, none of us have, we have only percieved that we have..

watch the movie The Secret, it's a good place to start learning LOA..:)