PDA

View Full Version : hello there,..

mygurl
9th April 2010, 05:07
hello there,..
im archel,im new in this site,im using my sisters account because she didnt use her account anymore,just incase somebody will wonder why i say im new here hehehe,.. hope to find a good friend and a good person in here,..
Im 25 years old,im a single mother living with my family.I do help my mother all the household chores because i dont have a jod,im just at home take cared my son whose now 4years old.
I do love to cook a lot simple dishes (filipino dishes) i mean,.. :)
i love to sing,dance playing badminton,i do love reading books also but i will assure that i have dictionary to search some english words that i didnt understand,hehehe.
Im in dating site for a year but no luck yet,so thought to try here,i hope i can find a serious and good guy in here,.
have a good day!
Godbless to all!

muah!
archel:):)

sparky
9th April 2010, 21:03
hi there and welcome to the forum

if your looking for love then a pic in your avatar might help:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mygurl
10th April 2010, 11:15
thanks sparky:)
yes im looking for love.. (sighs)
just change the avatar into my picture..
have a nice day ahead:)

Sim11UK
10th April 2010, 11:29
Hi mygurl my wife is from CDO...I like it there. :)

sars_notd_virus
10th April 2010, 11:50
Hi Gurl!! Welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

mygurl
10th April 2010, 12:06
hi Sim11UK really? glad you like our place :)
say hello to your wife..hope to find someone there in UK...

mygurl
10th April 2010, 12:08
hi Sars notd virus,
thanks for welcoming me here.. :)

South-east boy
10th April 2010, 20:37
Hi Archel! :xxgrinning--00xx3: How are you doing? How's your sister getting on in the UK? Shame its not easy for you to visit her here.

somebody
10th April 2010, 20:53
HI Archel welcome to the forum a good place to be and you can have your own account you knw i dont think the Boss charges for them yet:D

You look very pretty so im sure you will soon turn heads:)

Steve.r
10th April 2010, 20:59
Welcome to the forum mygurl.

Steve