PDA

View Full Version : geek...

Mrs Daddy
9th April 2010, 12:16
Hi peeps I wonder if anybody here who`s technology geek I wonder if you could help me please I have transfer music from my pc to my mobile but still not able to listen to it as it says unprotected file when I tried to listen to it via my mobile.anybody here knows what to do pls... what about you Boss keith?:doh

sars_notd_virus
9th April 2010, 13:37
Where did u get the original music file?and are we talking mp3?

les_taxi
9th April 2010, 13:58
Yes if you could let us know the file type,it may be a simple matter of converting the songs to different file type.

To find out what file type you have on pc,select one of your song files,right click on it ,select properties and near the top it will tell you what file type you have.

KeithD
9th April 2010, 14:11
Also depends what player you have on the phone.

les_taxi
9th April 2010, 14:13
Also depends what player you have on the phone.

True so if you let us know phone make and model it will help.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
9th April 2010, 16:12
tnx a lot guys:D what I was doing was I had transfered my cd music to my music files in pc and drag and drop it to my samsung mobile but it didn`t work.:doh:bigcry:

Mrs Daddy
9th April 2010, 16:12
True so if you let us know phone make and model it will help.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

its S5230 lestaxi1

les_taxi
9th April 2010, 16:26
its S5230 lestaxi1

plus type of file( need to know what type)

To find out what file type you have on pc,select one of your song files,right click on it ,select properties and near the top it will tell you what file type you have.

Mrs Daddy
9th April 2010, 16:38
sorry guys its says unsupported file not unprotected

Mrs Daddy
9th April 2010, 16:40
@lestaxi1 it says CD audio track

les_taxi
9th April 2010, 16:59
Yes but ,select one of your song files,right click on it ,select properties and near the top it will tell you what file type you have.
Should say mpeg layer 3 or maybe flac

KeithD
9th April 2010, 17:41
You can't transfer CD audio to the phone, you need to convert it to MP3

Mrs Daddy
9th April 2010, 17:56
You can't transfer CD audio to the phone, you need to convert it to MP3

:doh

nigel
9th April 2010, 19:15
I don't know what software you are using..but...when you rip the songs from the cd...you should have a choice of audio format..DO choose mp3...I can't imagine that a Samsung phone would use a different format...:Erm:

Mrs Daddy
9th April 2010, 19:20
I have solved it tnx a lot to each and everyone of you!what I did was I installed a web site that convert a cd music to mp3 music and it work.tnx a lot and a big hug to you all oppppsss my bump is on the way:D:D:D

keithAngel
9th April 2010, 19:26
Samsung is Korean

m_-PIpYpIfQ:D

grumble http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_-PIpYpIfQ

Mrs Daddy
9th April 2010, 19:35
Samsung is Korean

=m_-PIpYpIfQ:D

it is!is it bad or good keith:Erm:

keithAngel
9th April 2010, 19:40
it is!is it bad or good keith:Erm:

:D
grumble http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_-PIpYpIfQ :D

KeithD
9th April 2010, 20:14
Keith you left the '=' sign in the code, you don't need it, hence it didn't work....

keithAngel
9th April 2010, 21:21
Just checking :innocent1::deletesmiley1: on reflextion i think i got it right this time ooops

sars_notd_virus
10th April 2010, 02:05
I have solved it tnx a lot to each and everyone of you!what I did was I installed a web site that convert a cd music to mp3 music and it work.

Thanks God he made GOOGLE...

type in google unprotected file then u will see all the converter u need :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
10th April 2010, 08:56
I have solved it tnx a lot to each and everyone of you!what I did was I installed a web site that convert a cd music to mp3 music and it work.tnx a lot and a big hug to you all oppppsss my bump is on the way:D:D:D
What's the world comin to when a woman solves a computer problem.... :omg: .... hang on .... it's a boy isn't it Mrs Daddy? .... he's thinking for you already ;)

Mrs Daddy
10th April 2010, 09:18
What's the world comin to when a woman solves a computer problem.... :omg: .... hang on .... it's a boy isn't it Mrs Daddy? .... he's thinking for you already ;)

can`t argue Big guy!:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Mrs Daddy
10th April 2010, 09:19
yeah Tnx for google sars lol:D

Mrs Daddy
10th April 2010, 09:20
:D
grumble http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_-PIpYpIfQ :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: