PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant!

eljean
18th January 2007, 21:52
Im pregnant....been to NHS...they given me free of :REDancedancer08: charge in all of the maternity services....can't wait to see my blue eye baby....

baboyako
18th January 2007, 22:08
how did that happen? :Erm:

:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

scotsfiancee
18th January 2007, 22:30
Im pregnant....been to NHS...they given me free of :REDancedancer08: charge in all of the maternity services....can't wait to see my blue eye baby....

What's the matter with the green eye???? :Erm:

KeithD
18th January 2007, 23:08
Well done. Do you have any pics of the night it happened? :rolleyes:

Louella
19th January 2007, 08:12
Congratulations!!! What food you always want to eat now? Any cravings? Take care always!

Louella & Iain

KeithD
19th January 2007, 10:11
What food you always want to eat now? Any cravings? Take care always!
Louella & Iain

:Erm: Strange question to ask me!!! :icon_lol:

Chrisirene
19th January 2007, 11:22
CONGRATS JEAN!!!!!!!!

U GONNA MISS THE GREEN MANGO HERE!!!! hehehe

tiger@tigress
19th January 2007, 11:55
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: Congratz Jean :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
19th January 2007, 14:28
Congrats..
NHS will take good care of you, like they did with my wife, hmm blue eyed ! , iam blonde hair, blue eyes, and so was our 2 month of bb, but after a few weeks his eyes have changed to brown !!! :omg: well his black hair is going blonde now :yikes: , his skin is white, but the skin near his finger nails is light brown colour, i dont know what his going to look like, but my wife gets a few funny looks carry a whitey around...

well who cares,,, !! as long as your bb and you are healthy ,,, :Hellooo:
thats all that counts..
oh and dont forget to take your vitamins ,,,, !!!!

best of luck ...

joebloggs
19th January 2007, 14:34
oh and soon as your bb is born, get a birth cert, or you can even book the register while they do their hospital vists to reg the birth, salford where i am, you book an appointment and they give you the birth cert there and then..

dont forget to claim child benefit, tax credits, and child care credits, and depending on your income a maternity grant. thet bb is going to cost you £££££ :doh

empott
20th January 2007, 00:40
Congratulations! :cwm38:

Mrs Daddy
20th January 2007, 10:55
Congrats eljean have a happy pregnancy form my hubby and i...

Jay&Zobel
21st January 2007, 18:03
HAppy Baby
Happy Mum
Happy Daddy!!!

Congratulations!!

KeithD
21st January 2007, 19:00
I was pregnant once :omg: ............................luckily I woke up :cwm24:

MaEzKe
24th January 2007, 00:23
Congrats and Goodluck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Maybe Admin should create photo gallery for british-filipino babies, hehe.

My baby is 5 mos old now, looks more Filipino:wiggle:. He won't need to display at the Brighton beach on summer.:action-smiley-081:

joebloggs
24th January 2007, 11:46
Hi MaEzKe,

good to see ur bb is doing good, my 2 month old son, he don't look pinoy at all, just looks like a whitey bb, he did have blue eyes, but they have changed to brown, i was wondering if the colour of your bb's eyes or skin colour has changed since he was born ???

thanks

mark

joebloggs
24th January 2007, 11:48
I was pregnant once :omg: ............................luckily I woke up :cwm24:

no you had a nightmare you dreamt you was a scouser, but you woke to find your nightmare was truth :yikes: :omg: :yikes: :omg: :yikes: :omg: :yikes:

KeithD
24th January 2007, 15:59
....and the babies dad was a Manc :cwm24: :irish:

LadyJ
16th February 2007, 18:07
I'm having a baby too.. We already have nearly 4 yrs old beautiful daughter and this time we are having a baby BOY!! Yahhoooooo!!!!! Thanks for the new law, they can now tell us the gender of the baby (if you wish) on your 20 weeks scan. Now we're done with the pink-ish and can't wait to start collecting blue-ish stuff.... Haaaayy! Can't wait to see and hold my son..