PDA

View Full Version : to nosy it says

stevewool
10th April 2010, 10:50
my emma who is in the phils is trying to join this forum but says she is to nosy and will not let her , what is she doing wrong????

KeithD
10th April 2010, 10:52
:Erm: Never heard of that before.

keithAngel
10th April 2010, 16:56
Maybe a simple spelling error "to noisey" perhaps:23_111_9[1]::333::hoovering::shehumper::dumbputer::innocent1::D

complex
11th April 2010, 04:40
My wife has joined the site but is unable to post anything, she hasn't received an email to confirm account either, I tried sending a message to admin through the contact us link before but received no reply, she signed up with a yahoo mail with user name LeeRose, she has also tried signing up another account since with a Gmail account but still same!

Frustrating as she often reads but cant contribute to any posts.

fred
11th April 2010, 08:10
what is she doing wrong????

This technical wizardry is pretty amazing these days..
You sure she`s not just too nosey??

LEAHnew
11th April 2010, 08:18
:Erm::Erm:Boss if too nosey can't get in the forum:Erm::D:Rasp:

KeithD
11th April 2010, 09:51
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=12651

stevewool
11th April 2010, 17:09
My wife has joined the site but is unable to post anything, she hasn't received an email to confirm account either, I tried sending a message to admin through the contact us link before but received no reply, she signed up with a yahoo mail with user name LeeRose, she has also tried signing up another account since with a Gmail account but still same!

Frustrating as she often reads but cant contribute to any posts.

thanks seems like she is not going mad then, only at me for telling her to try here , stick to skype i shall tell her nicely

KeithD
11th April 2010, 17:44
All confirmation emails have been sent, it is your own ISP/Email software that is blocking it or putting it in the SPAM folder.... does anyone ever check their online spam accounts?

triple5
11th April 2010, 17:58
does anyone ever check their online spam accounts?

Yep, I would never have won the Netherlands lotttery otherwise :D

Englishman2010
11th April 2010, 20:14
Yep, I would never have won the Netherlands lotttery otherwise :D

The Dutch Lottery, lucky you:icon_lol: I only ever win the Nigerian one:Brick: