PDA

View Full Version : I would just like to mention

keithAngel
12th April 2010, 03:07
Some times what you imagine arrives in the most unusual way!!

Im a week into a relationship with the most beautiful (and shortsighted) woman in the world and the strangest thing is that she found me without either of us having met or seen each other. :Erm: This is Jhean and I am Very happy:heartshape1:

triple5
12th April 2010, 06:22
Nice one Keith:xxgrinning--00xx3: She's gorgeous mate. You're right, you usually end up finding what you're looking for in the last place you'd expect to find it.

stevewool
12th April 2010, 06:30

Im a week into a relationship with the most beautiful (and shortsighted) woman in the world and the strangest thing is that she found me without either of us having met or seen each other. :Erm: This is Jhean and I am Very happy:heartshape1:

hi there indeed a beautiful women and lucky for you both , good luck

aromulus
12th April 2010, 07:32

Strangely enough, the lady looks like somebody that was at my wedding...:Erm:

Congratulations from the both of us.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Hellooo:

joebloggs
12th April 2010, 08:04
Strangely enough, the lady looks like somebody that was at my wedding...:Erm:

Congratulations from the both of us.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Hellooo:

goodluck keith and jhean :xxgrinning--00xx3:

when do you get your commission dom :REGamblMoney01HL1: :rolleyes:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

:D

Steve.r
12th April 2010, 08:11
Nice one Keith, she's lovely :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
12th April 2010, 08:23
Good for you Keith :xxgrinning--00xx3:...it must be that Law of attraction.

She's obviously the Angel part of your name. :Jump:

sars_notd_virus
12th April 2010, 08:25
Aha!! shes the lady that keeps your heart smiling these past few days:heartshape1:
Best wishes keith :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Piamed
12th April 2010, 08:38
A great start to he year! All the best to you both.

Doc Alan
12th April 2010, 08:39
Well done Keith :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thought you were'nt on ChatBox so often these days :Erm:
Of course you've deleted all those other numbers on your cellphone !:)

KeithD
12th April 2010, 08:40
....and shortsighted.....
Does she speak highly of you as well? :icon_lol:

liane
12th April 2010, 08:51
Good luck Keith :xxgrinning--00xx3:
She's lovely, congrats :)

HopeUK
12th April 2010, 09:02
I haven't had the opportunity to wish someone good luck on the back of a surprise encounter like this, so - good luck Keith!! hee hee! :)

keithAngel
12th April 2010, 14:56
Thanks Guys Im experiencing a lot of new things here at the moment having got up at 4.30am the other day to be at her house when her dad got in from fishing to let him know our intentions in so far as we know them :icon_lol:

I have full time competition from her work at the moment although today I turned up at the perfect time to buy the remaining stock of doughnuts and distribute them to passing kids thus allowing her to pack up 4 hours early much to the amusement of the locals who will no doubt tease Jhean unmercyfully tomorrow my daily arrivals are somewhat of an event now and not bad for continuing my Cebuano immersion training although a lot of it is not the sort of things you could transmit on radio:D

Jhens cooking rice as I write and I can report dry fish frying is not half as bad as I had anticipated Ive even enjoyed eating it in a homeopathic way:rolleyes:

Fortunatley a weeks leave is coming up and we are planning to nip over to Bohol which is famous apparently for its chocolate and Freds alchohol consumption:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
12th April 2010, 15:07
the most beautiful (and shortsighted) woman in the world

:Erm: ... WHY shortsighted? There's no call for false modesty, Keith! :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
12th April 2010, 15:14
Keith ... she IS, indeed, beautiful :iagree: ... well ... she's bound to be, if she's the sister of Dom's missus, Jet! :icon_sorry: Good Luck to you and Jhean!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
12th April 2010, 15:28
Does she speak highly of you as well? :icon_lol:

She said heights just a number:Rasp:

Florge
12th April 2010, 17:33
dried fish!!!! wow!!!! I can imagine the dried fish over the rice and eaten by hand... argh! I hate you for bringing this dried fish thing up... BUT

I so wish you well, keith. you deserve to be truly happy... bless you and good luck.. and throw some dried fish on my way... *sigh*

joebloggs
12th April 2010, 18:34
when her dad got in from fishing to let him know our intentions in so far as we know them :icon_lol:

when you met her dad, did he mention if he had a gun collection :cwm24:

my misses dad told me when i first met him, he had 4 guns, each one named after his kids :Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

gracia143
12th April 2010, 19:01
Congratulations and good luck!

nigel
12th April 2010, 19:08
That Rocks!!! :9:

LEAHnew
12th April 2010, 20:37
Good luck!:)

somebody
12th April 2010, 21:26
Nice one Keith and Jhen may I wish you a good trip to Bohol and a wonderful Future:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
13th April 2010, 07:22
when you met her dad, did he mention if he had a gun collection :cwm24:

my misses dad told me when i first met him, he had 4 guns, each one named after his kids :Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:
Thanks all for your kind good wishes Guys and Galls Jheans boss has changed her holiday dates (after I spent some time booking and unbooking) se la I will whait this time I think:ReadIt:

No Joe He didnt but I was sure to tell him I was a highly thought of member of a band of UK wac-wac and wouldnt be visiting over the full moon......out of respect:D

malditako
14th April 2010, 07:25
wish only the best for u both

hannah sheila
14th April 2010, 07:41
Hi Keith

Yes mate she,s looking good !we will see you both tonight,
hope she sells all the doughnuts in time ? ehehheheh

Len and Hanna :Hellooo:

keithAngel
14th April 2010, 11:33
Just got a text saying "cleaning now" its18.30 so looking good

Had a really nice time with Len and his delightfull Missus Hannah yesterday(no comments required Boss :NoNo: ) and am looking forward to Jhean meeting them tonight at dinner

Life is good:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
17th April 2010, 03:38
Just got a fantastic text from my honey ko She has wangled a month of vacation in 7 days time so Wooppee no more hanging around let the good times roll :heartshape1::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::icon_win::Beer::love::333::philippines: :love2: :unitedkingdom::hugx::68711_thanx: you can see ive been practicing Nigel:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
17th April 2010, 06:21
:love2: :unitedkingdom::hugx::68711_thanx: you can see ive been practicing with Nigel :do_it::shehumper:

:yikes:

keithAngel
17th April 2010, 07:15
The Boss may have influenced you more than you realise Joe:icon_lol:

joebloggs
17th April 2010, 07:47
The Boss may have influenced you more than you realise Joe:icon_lol:

you might have boracay beach there Keith, but we've got Blackpool beach here, and i'm taking the kids now to find and bury a scouser in the sand :Jump: :Hellooo::Wave::REDancedancer08:................:laugher:

keithAngel
17th April 2010, 08:03
you might have boracay beach there Keith, but we've got a scouser beetch here, and i'm taking the kids now to find and bury him in the sand :Jump: :Hellooo::Wave::REDancedancer08:................:laugher:

:omg: