PDA

View Full Version : wok

stevewool
12th April 2010, 20:47
whats the possibilties of finding work here then in the phils for my bride to be , she is a registered care assitance but is willing to try anything,a silly question i know but how have other ladies coped being here and finding work, thanks

DavidArt
14th April 2010, 19:33
she can apply for a care worker here! like i did i dont have a degree of being a care giver in philippines, but i had an experience looking after a person who was sick and bed ridden, im just lucky that i got a job, so if i can do it ,im sure she can, now im working in as a care worker started last january, but first of all she need to have a visa that will allow her to work in here,now my question is where are you going to marry? phil?or here in uk? if there in the phil shes allowed to work in her visa when she come over, but if you plan to marry here like i did i apply for further leave to remain for me to allow to work! so better if you get marry in the phil,like my friend did! but its the same thing whereever you want she can get a job in caring because a lot of care homes here needs carer! god bless and godluck

bheng

Northerner
14th April 2010, 19:39
I came to this thread thinking it was about a "Wok":icon_lol:

Feeling hungry now too, come to think of it:D

South-east boy
14th April 2010, 20:46

Me too! :icon_lol:

stevewool
14th April 2010, 21:01

yep i tried to change the spelling but i thought i might get two answers cooking and finding work :doh

Sim11UK
14th April 2010, 22:35
Yep!...thought it was going to be about Ken Hom? :Erm:

Arthur Little
14th April 2010, 23:08

Ditto ... in which case I was going to suggest you visit a Chinese Restaurant! :icon_lol:

pennybarry
15th April 2010, 20:35
I thought WOK WITH YAN :omg::icon_lol:

I like that show and learned much from it.

stevewool
15th April 2010, 20:51
I thought WOK WITH YAN :omg::icon_lol:

I like that show and learned much from it.

okay okay the fun about my wok must stop next will be cloths with gok one i ment work :Brick: