PDA

View Full Version : Anelka sends Chelsea clear at top

Win2Win
14th April 2010, 01:00
Chelsea move four points clear of Manchester United at the top of the Premier League after beating Bolton 1-0 thanks to a Nicolas Anelka strike.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8611471.stm)

KeithD
14th April 2010, 09:29
...Bolton should have had 2 blatant penalties :doh

aromulus
14th April 2010, 09:43
...Bolton should have had 2 blatant penalties :doh

The ref said to carry on....:rolleyes:

So they did.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now be quiet and go back to your hidey hole...:sheep:

:D

:Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

KeithD
14th April 2010, 09:46
Now be quiet and go back to your hidey hole...:sheep:

:deletesmiley1::deletesmiley1::deletesmiley1::deletesmiley1::deletesmiley1:

aromulus
14th April 2010, 09:53
:deletesmiley1::deletesmiley1::deletesmiley1::deletesmiley1::deletesmiley1:

:omg:
Oh... poo......:doh

I have done it now, haven't I...???:Erm:

Sorry po.....:icon_sorry::icon_sorry:

:heartshape1:

cheeky
14th April 2010, 13:40
i was talking to my fiance on skype and i was reading this thread out loud suddenly he said if u keep having a go with me il hang up.....:omg: hahahha so funny how he reacted but not funny for him i think..i know how he love his team,,,manchester united..:reaction:

triple5
14th April 2010, 16:36
i was talking to my fiance on skype and i was reading this thread out loud suddenly he said if u keep having a go with me il hang up.....:omg: hahahha so funny how he reacted but not funny for him i think..i know how he love his team,,,manchester united..:reaction:

Something you'll have to live with I'm afraid :rolleyes: Man U fans have a tendency to be sore losers :icon_lol: I think they get it from their manager :crazy:

Dedworth
14th April 2010, 17:23

Lives in Surrey does he ? :D

cheeky
14th April 2010, 19:41
my fiance is from manchester....and united is my team now too....hehehheheheh.chelsea should watch out next year...,:heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::ReadIt::ReadIt:

aromulus
14th April 2010, 19:44
my fiance is from manchester....and united is my team now too....hehehheheheh.chelsea should watch out next year...,:heartshape1::heartshape1::heartshape1::ReadIt::ReadIt:

Yeah, with a bit of luck and hard work, we will look down on your lot next season, like you did to us so many times in the past....:D

But for the moment the fat lady hasn't stopped singing yet....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheeky
14th April 2010, 19:49
Yeah, with a bit of luck and hard work, we will look down on your lot next season, like you did to us so many times in the past....:D

But for the moment the fat lady hasn't stopped singing yet....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

may the best team wins....which of course my team hehhehehhe....:Jump::Jump::icon_sorry::icon_sorry:

KeithD
14th April 2010, 19:53
Jose's Liverpool win next season so eat my shorts :D

cheeky
14th April 2010, 19:57
Jose must set his sights higher than liverpool.....better go up the other end of the east lancs road where a real team exists!!!

cheeky
14th April 2010, 20:01
Something you'll have to live with I'm afraid :rolleyes: Man U fans have a tendency to be sore losers :icon_lol: I think they get it from their manager :crazy:

for those who think alex fergusson is a sore loser...if that is the case I guess that is what makes him the most successful manager in british football, give me a manager like that anytime

KeithD
14th April 2010, 20:03
Jose must set his sights higher than liverpool.....better go up the other end of the east lancs road where a real team exists!!!
Haydock FC :Erm:

Dedworth
14th April 2010, 20:43
Haydock FC :Erm:

Maybe FC United ?

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/

triple5
15th April 2010, 01:18
for those who think alex fergusson is a sore loser...if that is the case I guess that is what makes him the most successful manager in british football, give me a manager like that anytime

Bob Paisley is the most successful British manager of all time. Never a sore loser... not that there were many occasions where he had chance to show it :D

cheeky
15th April 2010, 05:39
Bob Paisley is the most successful British manager of all time. Never a sore loser... not that there were many occasions where he had chance to show it :D

I think all of us on the forum would agree bob was a fantastic manager and gentleman. Alex is a grumpy guy and he shows it but he's still the most successful british manager and with three clubs in terms of silverware. stats never lie:
Bob - 17 pieces of siliverware
Alex - 35 pieces of siliverware

*excludes charity shield and various mickey mouse cups like the world clubs club cup etc.

I am sure many people on the forum if we excluded silverware and account for club funds available to build a team then they would put forward other managers as its a matter of opinion. I agree lots of fab managers out there.....we agree on one thing...alex is grumpy!

aromulus
15th April 2010, 06:18
I think all of us on the forum would agree bob was a fantastic manager and gentleman. Alex is a grumpy guy and he shows it but he's still the most successful british manager and with three clubs in terms of silverware. stats never lie:
Bob - 17 pieces of siliverware
Alex - 35 pieces of siliverware

!

I bet that despite all that silverware, you still wouldn't :Sex: him....

:icon_lol: